Stamina/Defence combo

I have recently got hold of some new beyblades and i have made a combo i was wondering what people think of it:

Face - Aquila
Clear wheel - Libra
Metal Wheel - Earth
Track - GB145
Bottom - WD

I have tested it against other beyblades and it seems to work ok but i was wondering what people think of it and if they have any ideas to improve on it
This Combo will be out-spun by staminas and knocked out by attackers.
To win with this combo your opponent have to be using defense type and stamina combo will do the job.
The combo would be simply written like this; Earth Libra GB145WD, btw.

It is a decent combo though.
Slap a metal face on it, and it's a pretty solid defense combo. Replace the GB145 with DF145 and it's a pretty solid stamina combo (w/out the metal face)
(May. 09, 2010  4:03 PM)Corey Wrote: Slap a metal face on it, and it's a pretty solid defense combo. Replace the GB145 with DF145 and it's a pretty solid stamina combo (w/out the metal face)

He was aiming for a stamina/ defense combo. Not just a pure defense or pure stamina combo.
(May. 09, 2010  4:36 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 09, 2010  4:03 PM)Corey Wrote: Slap a metal face on it, and it's a pretty solid defense combo. Replace the GB145 with DF145 and it's a pretty solid stamina combo (w/out the metal face)

He was aiming for a stamina/ defense combo. Not just a pure defense or pure stamina combo.

Yes, I realize...but since he's trying to obtain both stamina and defense, it becomes mediocre in both aspects.
I think this is a pretty solid combo - I like how you specified the Aquila faceJoyful_2 one of my favourites.
(May. 09, 2010  4:36 PM)Aqua Wrote:

You are correct about the combo i have made is based on stamina and defence but i was wondering what people would consider it been a defence or stamina i think i may stick to this beyblade been defence
(May. 10, 2010  9:43 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I think this is a pretty solid combo - I like how you specified the Aquila faceJoyful_2 one of my favourites.

Lol yeah the Aquila face is one of my fave faves along with the face that Earth Virgo has. Also the Pegasis face is pretty cool
(May. 11, 2010  4:20 PM)Dranzerblaze828 Wrote: You are correct about the combo i have made is based on stamina and defence but i was wondering what people would consider it been a defence or stamina i think i may stick to this beyblade been defence

I'd consider this a stamina/ defense combo -- exactly what you intended the combo to be. But if you were using the first mold of Earth it would be considered more of a stamina combo, and if you were using the second mold of Earth, a defense combo.

If you want a pure defense combo, switch to WB, if you have one and add a Metal Face.
its kinda weak here is what i would do:

facebolt: your choice

clear wheel: libra

metal wheel: rock

spin track: c145

performance tip: jb
(Oct. 10, 2010  3:00 AM)yuenelvin Wrote: its kinda weak here is what i would do:

facebolt: your choice

clear wheel: libra

metal wheel: Earth

spin track: c145

performance tip: jb

That's better. Don't know about JB though. The only way to truly test it is with a Stamina/Attack combo.
Hm I think that you could get a good combo with your parts but could it stand against an attack type? Your beyblade will only have good results against a normal defence type and maybe a stamina type. Stamina and defence don't go go together. defence are heavy and stamina are light.
His combo is not a really decent combo through,it's good at defense but not very good at stamina.
This combo i made back at the start of the year when i was still experimenting with possible combos that would suit my style of play but now many months on i have improved with this combo and it has gained me multiple wins within competitive battles lol
I would suggest ether WD or SD, to ad a bit more stamina. Also, Bull/Aquario will help ad more weight, witch is mo better for defense.
Bull is used for top tier stamina combinations for it's weight distribution.
Here's another solid combo, that happens to never lose to any of my beys even when it is launched first:

Facebolt: Whatever
Energy Ring: Bull
Fusion Wheel: Burn
Spin Track: DF145
Performance Tip: FS

I did this with a clear track and tip and a solid track and tip. Solid adds more defense but puts more weight. Clear adds more stamina but decreases defense. The clear ones worked best for me.
(Jan. 29, 2011  3:28 PM)Skamory7 Wrote: Here's another solid combo, that happens to never lose to any of my beys even when it is launched first:

Energy Ring: Bull
Fusion Wheel: Burn
Spin Track: DF145
Performance Tip: FS

I did this with a clear track and tip and a solid track and tip. Solid adds more defense but puts more weight. Clear adds more stamina but decreases defense. The clear ones worked best for me.

As i stated earlier on in the thread this combo i made back when i was first testing Metal Fight combos. I have now managed to create far more competitive combinations and with clear tracks and bottoms they add no difference to performance due to the fact that they use the same mold as other parts and they shall weigh the same...
clear and solid is really a matter of paint. Doesn't really affect it. :\
BladerStorm, yeah I love Aquila to, my friend got him a few months back. I was soooo jealous!
And yet another combo has come:

Energy Ring: Capricorn
Fusion Wheel: Earth
Spin Track: 100
Performance Tip: WD
Let this useless thread die.