Stamina Custom

I was playing with my blades this afternoon and was trying to find a stamina custom seeing as there aren't many available for MFB.

This blade was tested over three battles and it won all three time against a defensive staple for MFB. Let me know what your think:

Stamina custom:

Clear Wheel: Leone
Metal Wheel: Flame
Track: D125
Bottom: S

The defensive staple is:

Wheel: Libra
Track: WD145
Bottom: WB
I don't like it. However maybe someone with the parts could test it. I think Virgo would fare better.
I would have thought just by shape that Virgo would be better for stamina.

However since I do not have Flame I can't really say.

Also use ball sharp. The ball part is useless, but it seems to have a sharper tip. For me it seems more effective or stamina.
Off topic soz...
Espio You see the track you got WD145 what blade did it come with and where from.Btw Virgo would be a better stamina got one my-self it rocks.
(May. 15, 2009  6:19 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Off topic soz...
Espio You see the track you got WD145 what blade did it come with and where from.

we have PM and the ask a question thread.

It normally comes in Escolpio
I'm do not really understand the Stamina concept, is the purpose to outlast opponent while taking hits? or the main thing is to stay spinning as long as possible?

I'm asking this coz I've noticed that when I used BS / S bottom the whole bey tends to get unbalanced, falling off too quickly when the spin velocity is low. However when using D bottom the spin time increases around 20 to 30secs. (VirgoD125BS and VirgoD125D)

anyone please enlighten me? :p
Defence= Stay in one place, use the opponents recoil
Stamina= Spin longer.
So defence is really a combination of stamina and it uses defensive properties.
D is sharper and smaller.
D is very effective; you could use that as well.
Instead of using the S bottom, I'd use BS or D (preferably). They tend to be better for stamina than S.
So erm, we have established that a new bottom should be used. But does anybody own a Flame Sagittario that could test the custom out. I mean, I could try again today with the staple defensive.
Yeah, I'd say D over BS so it doesn't get knocked off balance........I would totally try if my fricking beyblades came already. Pinching_eyes_2
(May. 16, 2009  12:40 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah, I'd say D over BS so it doesn't get knocked off balance........I would totally try if my fricking beyblades came already. Pinching_eyes_2
My problem as well. Pinching_eyes_2

Looking at Flame's metal wheel, it looks highly effective for stamina in that there's not much petruding. D bottom is also nice for recovering from a heavy attack. I've noticed it can hold its own very effectively...
Will test over five battles now and post my results. Im using the following:

Stamina custom:

Clear Wheel: Leone
Metal Wheel: Flame
Track: D125
Bottom: D

The defensive staple is:

Wheel: Libra
Track: WD145
Bottom: WB

Will be testing in all stadiums.

==RESULTS==

Wide Square Type Stadium
Stamina: 5
Defence Staple: 0

Stamina Type Stadium

BalanceType Stadium

Attack Type Stadium

I have also decided to try my RF custom (Aquario, D125, RF) with the stamina type in the attack stadium:

Attack Type Stadium
Stamina: 19
RF Custom: 11

I didn't include the number of times RF flung itself over the tornado ridge and out of the stadium. Stamina took some very heavy hits, including getting rebounded between the wall and RF. The modification of using the D bottom over S has greatly increased its balance and spin time. Unless somebody else want to test the Stamina custom with both RF and the Defense staple then I would like to say that this is a successful Stamina type custom.
Surprising! Have you tried the Defense custom with a lower Track against it yet?
Interesting results.

But I'm a little confused, why would you use RF on a 125 track. I presumed something lower than that would be better.
(May. 16, 2009  7:27 PM)Khel Wrote: But I'm a little confused, why would you use RF on a 125 track. I presumed something lower than that would be better.

Especially since RF is considerably taller than other Bottoms.
Woo for Flame Libra then.
I will definitely have to do some tests with Flame.
I was really hoping it'd be good for something, Smile
I wil test the stamina custom against an RF custom with a lower track. I chose the defence staple with that particular track because its the heaviest offers some sort of defense against low attackers. Will run more tests on monday.
It's good to know that Flame is useful. I guess since the wheel has such a slim, steamlined and circular design (basically has no protrusions) that it is able to work so well for stamina. The tests that you posted still surprised me though and Blitz got the same results. This makes Flame Libra T145ES sound even more of a must-have beyblade and something to look forward to.
(May. 17, 2009  3:15 AM)Aqua Wrote: It's good to know that Flame is useful. I guess since the wheel has such a slim, steamlined and circular design (basically has no protrusions) that it is able to work so well for stamina. The tests that you posted still surprised me though and Blitz got the same results. This makes Flame Libra T145ES sound even more of a must-have beyblade and something to look forward to.

And this also Makes flame sagittario more useful then we thought
Damn it!

Now I'm going to have to buy this soon. I guess I'll take the plunge when metal faces become available.
Haha, im glad i found a use for flame sagittario. I did something useful for a change. I will still use a smaller track on the RF custom though.
Yeah to be honest even though im sure your customisation was rather good. The attack blade that you put it up against was'nt exactly heaps good.
yeah, and actually on the defense blade, try a low track, even a 105, it would make the blade much harder to knock off balance