Stadium size

From what I can tell from the community and my personal opinion I noticed how many people want a bigger stadium to play in.  Why won't TT or Hasbro just make an affordable big stadium?  Is there some hidden rule I don't know about?  I feel like the dimensions of the game increase with the size of the arena.  I personally use a large decagon stadium and I get so much more from it than all my other stadiums.  It's there any hope for them increasing the size for tournament play.  I feel like the beys are huge in comparison now and the standard stadium feels underwhelming and silly to use now.
(Feb. 21, 2021  9:28 PM)Tyrushi Wrote: From what I can tell from the community and my personal opinion I noticed how many people want a bigger stadium to play in.  Why won't TT or Hasbro just make an affordable big stadium?  Is there some hidden rule I don't know about?  I feel like the dimensions of the game increase with the size of the arena.  I personally use a large decagon stadium and I get so much more from it than all my other stadiums.  It's there any hope for them increasing the size for tournament play.  I feel like the beys are huge in comparison now and the standard stadium feels underwhelming and silly to use now.

TT did technically make a bigger stadium but it does not favor attack types at all and just isnt that good for competitive. and Hasbro does have the colossus beystadium they released during Evolution.
(Feb. 21, 2021  9:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  9:28 PM)Tyrushi Wrote: From what I can tell from the community and my personal opinion I noticed how many people want a bigger stadium to play in.  Why won't TT or Hasbro just make an affordable big stadium?  Is there some hidden rule I don't know about?  I feel like the dimensions of the game increase with the size of the arena.  I personally use a large decagon stadium and I get so much more from it than all my other stadiums.  It's there any hope for them increasing the size for tournament play.  I feel like the beys are huge in comparison now and the standard stadium feels underwhelming and silly to use now.

TT did technically make a bigger stadium but it does not favor attack types at all and just isnt that good for competitive. and Hasbro does have the colossus beystadium they released during Evolution.

I've seen the bigger ones.  I think they are awesome.  I just wish we had more or at the very least they were tournament legal.  I've been able to make different launch techniques and a ton of strategies that translate to the smaller stadiums but to a much lesser degree.  I feel like the gameplay needs to evolve with the beys
The TT one is expensive
(Feb. 21, 2021  11:13 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: The TT one is expensive

For sure.  I feel like it was priced for collectors over players.  It's not accessible to most people.  Especially if you have to ask someone to get it for you instead of buying it yourself.
Bigger stadiums can definitely be fun but are largely very comptetively imbalanced. I have the TT wide as well as the TT standard stadium. The TT wide stadium disadvantages attack types incredibly. For example, in Rage Helios II 3A Destroy' vs World Spriggan 2B Drift matchup Rage will win approx. 67% of decisive matches in the standard stadium and only approx. 15% of decisive matches in the wide stadium. Attack types simple don't have the power to score knock-outs consistently in large stadiums (at least as they currently exist).
Both brand need to make bigger, less expensive arenas, am i right?
I agree they are way too small also I got the snakepit stadium and it’s starting to break

and Hasbro does have the colossus beystadium they released during Evolution.

Don’t you mean the bath tub?
(Feb. 22, 2021  7:20 PM)Doublegamer2010 Wrote: I agree they are way too small also I got the snakepit stadium and it’s starting to break

my cross collision has holes in the battle ring and my standard slingshock has a crack

But the colossus is and oval shape and my brother and I found it just doesn’t work in favor of any real offensive beys

But I also think they should be more like the anime, a big circle with a medium sized circle indent, otherwise beys won’t do to good,and youll end up looking like the bathtub.
Id be ok with a larger stadium but nothing gimmicky. The B-50 & B-00 are nice and big but are too far off in shape from the TT standard and have no tornado ridge. Just give me a TT standard-style stadium that’s about 25-35% bigger with larger pockets and I’d be ecstatic 🤩
Listen, there’s this thing called the B-19 Burst stadium? It’s basically the standard stadium but 4 inches wider all around. Problem solved. Any questions? 😎

https://www.amazon.com/TAKARA-Beyblade-B...0809698681
I repeat- “ Listen, there’s this thing called the B-19 Burst stadium? It’s basically the standard stadium but 4 inches wider all around. Problem solved. Any questions? 😎 link- https://www.amazon.com/TAKARA-Beyblade-B...0809698681
well i can but it puts dents in the stadium

(Feb. 24, 2021  2:33 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I repeat- “ Listen, there’s this thing called the B-19 Burst stadium? It’s basically the standard stadium but 4 inches wider all around. Problem solved. Any questions? 😎 link- https://www.amazon.com/TAKARA-Beyblade-B...0809698681

thanks um it says ERROR 404
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:34 AM)hyper beyblades Wrote: well i  can but it puts dents in the stadium

(Feb. 24, 2021  2:33 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I repeat- “ Listen, there’s this thing called the B-19 Burst stadium? It’s basically the standard stadium but 4 inches wider all around. Problem solved. Any questions? 😎 link- https://www.amazon.com/TAKARA-Beyblade-B...0809698681

thanks

No prob

(Feb. 24, 2021  2:34 AM)hyper beyblades Wrote: well i  can but it puts dents in the stadium

thanks um it says ERROR 404

Search up amazon.com, then search up B-19 Burst Stadium. But remove the spikes cause they can make your beys get scratches.
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:36 AM)hyper beyblades Wrote: i have the hyper sphere stadium

That’s perfect for hypersphere beys.
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:28 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Listen, there’s this thing called the B-19 Burst stadium? It’s basically the standard stadium but 4 inches wider all around. Problem solved. Any questions? 😎

That stadium has a circle ‘dent’ thing in it and only two pockets.
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:36 AM)hyper beyblades Wrote: i have the hyper sphere stadium

That’s perfect for hypersphere beys.

my prime apocalyse is a hypersphere version its hasbro the not very good beys but still can battle
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:28 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Listen, there’s this thing called the B-19 Burst stadium? It’s basically the standard stadium but 4 inches wider all around. Problem solved. Any questions? 😎

That stadium has a circle ‘dent’ thing in it and only two pockets.

Sure it only has 2 pockets, but that’s fine. And the dent things don’t make a difference, they just help the beys go in a flower pattern.
oh thats why my brother bey broke because it hit with a strong impact my bey broke my brothers
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:39 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That stadium has a circle ‘dent’ thing in it and only two pockets.

Sure it only has 2 pockets, but that’s fine. And the dent things don’t make a difference, they just help the beys go in a flower pattern.

No, not at all. Watch videos
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:25 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:39 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sure it only has 2 pockets, but that’s fine. And the dent things don’t make a difference, they just help the beys go in a flower pattern.

No, not at all. Watch videos
Could u send a link to a video using that stadium? Cause I can’t find any