Stadium legality

I've been wondering this for a long time and I want to give my opinion.
Stadium restriction is important in the WBO Competitive Play, because some stadiums are not good at all, mostly Hasbro ones, But I see too much restriction in this area, and I will tell you some things that in MY OPINION, could make the Competitive Play more accessible to everyone.

-Zero G stadiums in Burst (New Format).
I think there should be a Zero G - Burst Format, mainly because Zero G stadiums have a dome that prevents pieces from flying off the stadium, and Zero G stadiums have a cool gimmick that could make battles more interesting. At least a non-ranked format.

-BB10 in Burst Format (With Barriers).
In most of the MFB entry sets comes a BB10 with cardboard barriers, and if using those carboard barriers, pieces won't fly out the stadium.

I think this could make the Competitive Play much more accessible
Moved to Discuss worldbeyblade.org.

While it would be nice if there was a more easily acquirable Beystadium, I don't think legalizing older stadiums for Burst, which are harder to procure nowadays due to price and rarity, is a viable solution to making competitive play more accessible to more players.
Does the ZG stadium require synchrome-like weight to work properly? Never used one myself.
(Jan. 13, 2018  8:43 PM)Beylon Wrote: Does the ZG stadium require synchrome-like weight to work properly? Never used one myself.

No, I've seen many videos using Burst beys in the attack one and went propertly.
WBO specifications for custom made stadiums would be helpful.  Using a 60cm satellite dish for example, twice the size of a TT Burst stadium, large enough for spectators to watch, small enough for ring out finishes and enough room for Beys to move around.  If we want to get more people interested in Beyblading, then we need to make it more spectator friendly at tournaments.  I went to my first tournament last week and it was heartbreaking to see that everyone who'd been knocked out, couldn't be bothered to stay to watch the finals, from about 20 people at the start, it was down to 5 at the end, 4 if I'd left with everyone else.  But it was very difficult to watch the matches as a spectator, because of those tiny stadiums, which, let's face it, are designed just for two kids in a bedroom, not a group tournament.  Plus they are hideously expensive for what they are, whereas I've worked out that making a custom build one from a 60cm satellite dish, including materials like spray paints, masking tape, foam edge bumpers, filler for screw holes, etc, would cost a little less than an imported Burst Stadium.  Kids were getting in the way of players, which resulted in quite a few mis-launches and Bladers accidentally elbowing people stood behind them as they launched.  So really, a WBO specification, spectator friendly stadium is needed for tournaments.
(Feb. 25, 2018  3:20 AM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: WBO specifications for custom made stadiums would be helpful.  Using a 60cm satellite dish for example, twice the size of a TT Burst stadium, large enough for spectators to watch, small enough for ring out finishes and enough room for Beys to move around.  If we want to get more people interested in Beyblading, then we need to make it more spectator friendly at tournaments.  I went to my first tournament last week and it was heartbreaking to see that everyone who'd been knocked out, couldn't be bothered to stay to watch the finals, from about 20 people at the start, it was down to 5 at the end, 4 if I'd left with everyone else.  But it was very difficult to watch the matches as a spectator, because of those tiny stadiums, which, let's face it, are designed just for two kids in a bedroom, not a group tournament.  Plus they are hideously expensive for what they are, whereas I've worked out that making a custom build one from a 60cm satellite dish, including materials like spray paints, masking tape, foam edge bumpers, filler for screw holes, etc, would cost a little less than an imported Burst Stadium.  Kids were getting in the way of players, which resulted in quite a few mis-launches and Bladers accidentally elbowing people stood behind them as they launched.  So really, a WBO specification, spectator friendly stadium is needed for tournaments.

I do Agree That A bigger stadium is better for these battles because I actually had to warn people about my launch strength to keep them from getting their bodies potentially Damaged. (I'm 14 years old And i can lift A 50 pound box with ease and i don't even work out much.)