Stadium Ideas and creations

hey everyone I have decided to make this thread to find new ideas for beyblade stadiums
I know there is already a thread like this but nobody actually physically create the stadiums
so I made this thread. Recently I have made a stadium with my grandfather, though this is just the prototype.
[Image: IMG_5291.JPG]
This is a stadium I made, it didn't take too long I'd say about 20 minutes
[Image: IMG_5292.JPG]
If you look carefully underneath Ifraid you can see the words Dragon's Den etched into the wood

But basically I made this thread to find ideas for stadiums that I could create
I would post pics on this thread

If you wish to submit an idea please follow this format it makes it easier for me:

NameUnhappyOptional but appreciated)
SizeUnhappyplease don't make it too big if you do make it smaller or I wont make it)
ShapeUnhappyCircle, Square ect.)
ColorsUnhappyOptional)
DetailsUnhappyGranite, Brick ect.)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask
Nice initiation, but I can't view any picture.

I hope posting a suggestion soon.
Alright I'll try to fix that.
You have to upload it to a image host. We can't see stuff on your computer unless you share it.
name: Quetzalcoatl Death Trap
Size: Regular takara-tomy stadium (mfb, not zero-g)
Shape: Circle
Colors: Yellow orange-ish.
Details: Have name printed on middle of stadium in circular mode. have the stadium with three penalty pockets and three holes for beys to get stadium out. That's it. Hope to see the result in a photo.
a maze stadium where you can ricochet Atleast 16 inches between stadium walls and has a small spot in the middle of the stadium to jump in to be able to use aerial attacks like in the show since you can't in real life and a few ramps to jump off of then add targets to attack for training your beyblade
Wut... That's kinda impossible... 16 inches between stadium walls? How long would the walls be? It would be a really big stadium, I can tell you that for sure... And you can't train your beyblade, really, you just practice customization and launching techniques.
triple battle stadium
just a bb10 with the holes stuck together so you can three battles at once that can interfere with eachother wen one is knocked out it goes eithr into the one other parts of the stadium or out the side
That would be one heck of a stadium. How about one that is shaped like a staircase. The beys are launched at the top and they travel down if they get knocked off each stair. Each stair would be like 4-5 inches wide so there would be enough collision. They could travel down and it would be pretty interesting.
EDIT: where'd that post come from? Dang it, you beat me viper.
That sounds kind of weird, viper. I think the other beys interfering would cause illegal interference by WBO rules.
So far I'm only gonna make kaih's and ukd's kaih followed the format but the only reason I'm making ukd's is that it was simple and easy to understand
Could you please actually upload the photos?
That will take a while my computer crashed im doing all of this from my tablet and phone please be patient
Hey, It's ukdl, and thank you for making mine. This seems like a really cool idea, Hyda. KIU! Can't wait to see the staircase one!