Stadium Fence - Do you use it?

Hmm, I think a few injuries here and there makes the game more intense.....
Lol. It is a spinning top game.
An intense spinning top game. :3
Yeah with metal and grinding and Tings and power and stuff flying everywhere!
But, To me the fences are too high, and when you use them it's kinda boring...
No fence raises the stakes to see ur friend pelted in the legs or w/e by a spinning top. funny.
(May. 07, 2009  9:11 AM)Jezz1 Wrote: No fence raises the stakes to see ur friend pelted in the legs or w/e by a spinning top. funny.
All fun and games till someone gets a storm pegasis in the crotch.
(May. 07, 2009  9:11 AM)Jezz1 Wrote: No fence raises the stakes to see ur friend pelted in the legs or w/e by a spinning top. funny.

you're exactly the sort of person who should use it at all times
Haha, At the tournament in Sydney I was blading LAITON and my blade hit his into his crotch haha, and no I used it once and it just gets annoying and it's really annoying getting it to connect.
siff, feels good getting hit by a beyblade. No i am not an emo
Haha, It sometimes does ... I recently just got hit in the knuckle by Pegasis, god that hurt.
When did beyblade become a game of masochism Chocked_2
(May. 07, 2009  9:45 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: When did beyblade become a game of masochism Chocked_2

when a bunch of kids on the internet tried to compensate for their insecurity by making beyblade seem hardcore
What next, attaching razor blades to attack rings Tired? Scary thing is, it wouldn't surprise me if people had done that before... Glad the WBO rules will be the staying the same, doubt this'll matter when Hasbro gets hold of beyblade since the stadiums probably won't need fences.
(May. 07, 2009  9:54 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: What next, attaching razor blades to attack rings Tired? Scary thing is, it wouldn't surprise me if people had done that before... Glad the WBO rules will be the staying the same, doubt this'll matter when Hasbro gets hold of beyblade since the stadiums probably won't need fences.

Actually, at one tournament one of our judges, Spinster, was injured while inspecting a Beyblade that had razors attached to us. We disqualified the kid and then his mom yelled at us that he just wanted to play. Wut!?
(May. 07, 2009  10:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Actually, at one tournament one of our judges, Spinster, was injured while inspecting a Beyblade that had razors attached to us. We disqualified the kid and then his mom yelled at us that he just wanted to play. Wut!?
Never underestimate the ignorance of the public Tired I would have thrown the bloody thing at her.
I'm pretty sure if I was that kid, my parents would have smacked me upside the head. Let's hope we have none of these at BWR or Spinoff
Or any event with wbo members on beyday.
does it depends on how powerful your luanch is and how weak it is?
no. i even didnt know it was made for safety reasons XD
tbh i didnt know what it was for! LOL
What do you mean jamil? i dont know if its because its late but your post made no sense to me.
(May. 07, 2009  3:10 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: does it depends on how powerful your luanch is and how weak it is?
if you mean the stadium. the strength of the launch is always the most important thing in all kinds of stadiums.
so YES.
(May. 07, 2009  3:14 PM)pegasis Wrote: no. i even didnt know it was made for safety reasons XD
tbh i didnt know what it was for! LOL

Are you being serious? Do you not read the pieces of paper, or at least look at the images if you can't read japanese. I never and I knew what they were for. It doesn't take much common sense and logic to figure it out.
i reckon the fence doesnt help with safety at all, and yes as mentioned in the first page, if that was their intention they should have based the stadiums more on hasbro's styles. I just think it's ridiculous that they complained about it, brad ur right, if it is such a small child that is using it that can get seriously injured then they should be supervised, makes me wonder if the person who complained to them knew what the age rating for mfb is.
and seriously, i know blades can hurt heaps at times, (have even drawn blood from me b4 XD) but seriously injure someone??? i think not.
(May. 07, 2009  9:22 AM)Jezz1 Wrote: siff, feels good getting hit by a beyblade. No i am not an emo

and i couldnt agree more Grin it does feel good, actually makes me laugh hysterically with happiness, and yeah not emo
I never thought I'd say this, but the outer wall section on Hasbro stadiums isn't actually a horrific idea.
If this could be implemented while keeping the banks and tornado ridges, along with making sure blades couldn't bounce back out of the pockets, it'd solve a few 'safety issues'.