SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

Hi! This group will be for people from ALL AROUND the USA! I will post Zoom meetings if I have time because my school has started. If you don’t know what Zoom is .... go to google play or the App Store, or where ever you download apps from, and in the search bar... type “Zoom”! I am in EST timing .... so yeah, try to be updated on the zooms..and see what timing it is in YOUR time zone! Let’s say the zoom is at Saturday at 2:00pm EST .... and you are in CST , so go to google.com, then type “what would be 2:00pm EST converted in to CST timing ?”. Ok then the required things are :have at least 1 TT bey, do not cheat with your beys, and last always when battling, say let it RIP !  (Note: all officially invited members (I will PM you) don’t have to meet the requirements!) Please stay safe in this pandemic! I will post zoom meetings in this thread! Also I have a question: if I am 9years old ... I need a adult to drive me to the tournament.... can they come? Oh yeah, if you joined, you need to write SpryzenLightnings in your signature... or put a pic of Shu! Welcome to the SpryzenLightnings!

If you would like to join, FILL THIS FORM OUT! https://forms.gle/bXmGbn3pvdRtJyHm6

The requirements are:
1. Need to have one TT Beyblade (TT means Takara Tomy).
2. Don’t use mods on your beys when in testing, or when battling with me, or in a tournament.
3. When you join, you need to write: I am a proud member of the SpryzenLightnings. If you are a manager, you may put anything in your signature.
4. Officially invited members don’t need to follow rules 1 and 3.
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:51 PM)Aiden L Wrote: are you around port washington?

You saw that he said anywhere in the us. You don't need to be in the same state to attend the zoom or anything. One look at namanspryzen's profile would answer your question.
yes but the farthest i can go is chicago

and why are you a character from bakugan
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:59 PM)Aiden L Wrote: yes but the farthest i can go is chicago

Because I like bakugan. Is that a problem
no. i just thought this was beyblade. the look is almost exctly like beyblade too. what is his name agian? keep on forgeting it.
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:43 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:59 PM)Aiden L Wrote: yes but the farthest i can go is chicago

Bexause i like bakugan.  Is that a problem
Yes it is. Magnus is lame, the original Bakugan is the best.

Oh , until the pandemic... we will be doing zooms

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:53 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

You saw that he said anywhere in the us. You don't need to be in the same state to attend the zoom or anything. One look at namanspryzen's profile would answer your question.

Let’s be best buds dude !

I am 3hrs away
I really don't understand Go shoot. I usually watch the neflix series. and rise hasn't even come out yet! but im down for zoom. when?
Can someone answer this ? I am 9years old ... I need a adult to drive me to the tournament.... can they come?
i think so. but I havn't been here in a while. the system could have changed. either that or I never understood it. is there anyone who can definitly answer the question?
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:09 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Can someone answer this ? I am 9years old ... I need a adult to drive me to the tournament.... can they come?

Tournament? Also ask ur parent/guardians to do that
and were you talking to me or master chanter with "lets be best buds dude", im confused

also, when are we doing the zoom?

what is a TT bey

oh, a takara tomy bey right?
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:17 PM)Aiden L Wrote: and were you talking to me or master chanter with "lets be best buds dude", im confused

what is a TT bey

TT= takara tomy, or og japanese. Japan came up w/ beyblade first, and TT is generally better than hasbro, but hasbro has gimmicks like hypersphere and slingshock. TT also directly copies the anime.
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:01 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Oh , until the pandemic... we will be doing zooms

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:53 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: You saw that he said anywhere in the us. You don't need to be in the same state to attend the zoom or anything. One look at namanspryzen's profile would answer your question.

Let’s be best buds dude !

I am 3hrs away

I'm down for that.
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:17 PM)Aiden L Wrote: and were you talking to me or master chanter with "lets be best buds dude", im confused

what is a TT bey

TT= takara tomy, or og japanese. Japan came up w/ beyblade first, and TT is generally better than hasbro, but hasbro has gimmicks like hypersphere and slingshock. TT also directly copies the anime.
Well the anime copies the TT beys because they where made before it's debut in anime
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:43 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Bexause i like bakugan.  Is that a problem
Yes it is. Magnus is lame, the original Bakugan is the best.

The original bakugan went on for too long and battle planet is the same exact features. But we aren't here to talk about bakugan. If you want to have an argument, pm me. Just know everyone, namanspryzen has school so the zoom meetings will probably be pn the weekend.
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:34 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes it is. Magnus is lame, the original Bakugan is the best.

The original bakugan went on for too long and battle planet is the same exact features.  But we aren't here to talk about bakugan.  If you want to have an argument, pm me.  Just know everyone, namanspryzen has school so the zoom meetings will probably be pn the weekend.
Nah, its cool. I was just joking, I respect your opinion.
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:34 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: The original bakugan went on for too long and battle planet is the same exact features.  But we aren't here to talk about bakugan.  If you want to have an argument, pm me.  Just know everyone, namanspryzen has school so the zoom meetings will probably be pn the weekend.

Ok. Sorry I took so seriously.
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:06 PM)Aiden L Wrote: I really don't understand Go shoot. I usually watch the neflix series. and rise hasn't even come out yet! but im down for zoom. when?

Go shoot is Japanese ver. of let it rip, as rip refers to a ripcord and the Japanese equivalent of launch is shoot, so it means Go launch. Btw, shoot does not mean launch in japanese, just a phrase. In Daigo vs. Valt English dub (I think), even Shu says it.
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:06 PM)Aiden L Wrote: I really don't understand Go shoot. I usually watch the neflix series. and rise hasn't even come out yet! but im down for zoom. when?
The zoom will be on Saturdays I think

(Sep. 10, 2020  3:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:34 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: The original bakugan went on for too long and battle planet is the same exact features.  But we aren't here to talk about bakugan.  If you want to have an argument, pm me.  Just know everyone, namanspryzen has school so the zoom meetings will probably be pn the weekend.

You want to join ?
(Sep. 10, 2020  4:58 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  3:06 PM)Aiden L Wrote: I really don't understand Go shoot. I usually watch the neflix series. and rise hasn't even come out yet! but im down for zoom. when?
The zoom will be on Saturdays I think

(Sep. 10, 2020  3:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Nah, its cool. I was just joking, I respect your opinion.

You want to join ?
Im not from the USA. Is that ok?
I have school too. Highschool.

Oh! idea! me and Bloodseeker wanted to battle but we can't get to each other! he lives in the US! he could join too!
(Sep. 10, 2020  5:28 PM)Aiden L Wrote: I have school too. Highschool.

Oh! idea! me and Bloodseeker wanted to battle but we can't get to each other! he lives in the US! he could join too!

Ok sounds good. as long as you both have a TT bey. Me and namanspryzen will post official updates and zoom links and stuff and the leader(him) and co-leader(me)
I do. 1. genesis valtryek. really old though. I know where it is however. oh, and I am going camping so I can't this week. but when I do, well, I have 2 brothers, is that going to be a problem. both are younger than me.

oh, and another problem, I don't know if he's still here. havn't heard from him in a while.