SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Jul. 26, 2021  2:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  2:54 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Pokémkn unite?

It's this game where you knock down- It's like basketball, except in Pokémon. I can't spoil the fun, XD!

Nice!
(Jul. 26, 2021  4:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2021  2:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: It's this game where you knock down- It's like basketball, except in Pokémon. I can't spoil the fun, XD!

Nice!

Do you have a Nintendo?
AYEEEEEEEEEE, what’s up people?
Nothing much Just listening to music
I am ready for this tournament

I am good sir

I am seeing how you guys are doing

Where are the rest of the team

My switch boke

I am a proud member of the spryzen lightnings
Hmmm anything to talk about?
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:11 PM)Super sonic man Wrote: I am ready for this tournament

I am good sir

My switch boke

Please stop spamming! Thank you!

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:26 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Nothing much Just listening to music

Ooo, what song?

(Jul. 30, 2021  6:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hmmm anything to talk about?

I think I know. I have two pet birdies, and yesterday one of them flew out the balcony/patio (they aren’t tame)! Luckily we got him back, and he’s safe and sound with the other pet bird!
(Jul. 30, 2021  8:32 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:11 PM)Super sonic man Wrote: I am ready for this tournament

I am good sir

My switch boke

Please stop spamming! Thank you!

(Jul. 30, 2021  5:26 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Nothing much Just listening to music

Ooo, what song?

(Jul. 30, 2021  6:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hmmm anything to talk about?

I think I know. I have two pet birdies, and yesterday one of them flew out the balcony/patio (they aren’t tame)! Luckily we got him back, and he’s safe and sound with the other pet bird!

1. im listening to closer making a chapter in my bed 2. thank gosh you got him back what are there names?
(Jul. 30, 2021  8:36 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  8:32 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Please stop spamming! Thank you!

Ooo, what song?

1. im listening to closer making a chapter in my bed 2. thank gosh you got him back what are there names?
Their names are Rock (the male, the one who flew out) and Music (the female, the one that was obedient and stayed in the cage lol)
(Jul. 30, 2021  8:38 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  8:36 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: 1. Closer and im on computer typing here 2. thank gosh you got him back what are there names?
Their names are Rock (the male, the one who flew out) and Music (the female, the one that was obedient and stayed in the cage lol)

wow Rock and Music!
(Jul. 30, 2021  8:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  8:38 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Their names are Rock (the male, the one who flew out) and Music (the female, the one that was obedient and stayed in the cage lol)

wow Rock and Music!

Yeah, it was my parents idea to do Disco and Music but I changed Disco to Rock, cos it sounded COOLER 😎😎
(Jul. 30, 2021  11:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  8:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: wow Rock and Music!

Yeah, it was my parents idea to do Disco and Music but I changed Disco to Rock, cos it sounded COOLER 😎😎

Agreed!
(Jul. 31, 2021  12:38 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  11:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Yeah, it was my parents idea to do Disco and Music but I changed Disco to Rock, cos it sounded COOLER 😎😎

Agreed!

http://chng.it/mDYz8y2QKh
(Aug. 04, 2021  3:42 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  12:38 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Agreed!

http://chng.it/mDYz8y2QKh

Signed it
(Aug. 04, 2021  5:08 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  3:42 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: http://chng.it/mDYz8y2QKh

Signed it

When should we do a zoom? I mean, school's ‘bout to start for me!
H km not sure if I can do zoom
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:29 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: beykid44 download Pokémon Unite in your Switch!

sadly it's broken
(Nov. 20, 2021  1:23 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:29 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: beykid44 download Pokémon Unite in your Switch!

sadly it's broken

oof
Can i join the beyclub my bey is Lord spryzen pro series and I have 28 more beys

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:38 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hi! This group will be for people from ALL AROUND the USA! I will post Zoom meetings if I have time because my school has started. If you don’t know what Zoom is .... go to google play or the App Store, or where ever you download apps from, and in the search bar... type “Zoom”! I am in EST timing .... so yeah, try to be updated on the zooms..and see what timing it is in YOUR time zone! Let’s say the zoom is at Saturday at 2:00pm EST .... and you are in CST , so go to google.com, then type “what would be 2:00pm EST converted in to CST timing ?”. Ok then the required things are :have at least 1 TT bey, do not cheat with your beys, and last always when battling, say let it RIP !  (Note: all officially invited members (I will PM you) don’t have to meet the requirements!) Please stay safe in this pandemic! I will post zoom meetings in this thread! Also I have a question: if I am 9years old ... I need a adult to drive me to the tournament.... can they come? Oh yeah, if you joined, you need to write SpryzenLightnings in your signature... or put a pic of Shu! Welcome to the SpryzenLightnings!

If you would like to join, FILL THIS FORM OUT! https://forms.gle/bXmGbn3pvdRtJyHm6

The requirements are:
1. Need to have one TT Beyblade (TT means Takara Tomy).
2. Don’t use mods on your beys when in testing, or when battling with me, or in a tournament.
3. When you join, you need to write: I am a proud member of the SpryzenLightnings. If you are a manager, you may put anything in your signature.
4. Officially invited members don’t need to follow rules 1 and 3.

I have lord spriggan pro series as my main bey and I filled out the form.
is this team back?
Why is it called spryzen, spriggan is such a better name
(Jan. 02, 2022  11:12 PM)--- Wrote: Why is it called spryzen, spriggan is such a better name

I meant to say spriggan

Wait were you talking to me
(Jan. 03, 2022  11:22 PM)Ultimateblader. Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2022  11:12 PM)--- Wrote: Why is it called spryzen, spriggan is such a better name

I meant to say spriggan

I was talking about the group in general
(Dec. 26, 2021  1:33 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2021  6:22 PM)beykid44 Wrote: yo That cake is epic
I wish my dad would make a cake with my favorite hedgehog on it tho

Now all I can think of is something like "Sonic the Hedgehog - Cake Zone".

(Jan. 03, 2022  11:30 PM)--- Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2022  11:22 PM)Ultimateblader. Wrote: I meant to say spriggan

I was talking about the group in general

Because Naman Liikes to use the hasbro names, Imo i perfer them too