SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Jan. 28, 2021  4:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  4:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: we're doing a massive trivia battle against Dragon Team. standby for more details.

UnionDragon is on my team

UnionDragon007

U can only be on one team. Spryzenlightnings or Dragon Team. Choose one

(Jan. 28, 2021  4:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: we're doing a massive trivia battle against Dragon Team. standby for more details.

not rn later
I'll be on dragon team for the trivia
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:02 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  4:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: UnionDragon is on my team

UnionDragon007

not rn later
I'll be on dragon team for the trivia

Dude just saying, SpryzenLightnings and Dragon Team have a bit of rivalry, so u have to choose one team to be in. What one do u choose?
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:02 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I'll be on dragon team for the trivia

Dude just saying, SpryzenLightnings and Dragon Team have a bit of rivalry, so u have to choose one team to be in. What one do u choose?

Actually Idk. When will it be and how will we do it?
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:10 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Dude just saying, SpryzenLightnings and Dragon Team have a bit of rivalry, so u have to choose one team to be in. What one do u choose?

Actually Idk. When will it be and how will we do it?

don't know

First just choose. SpryzenLightnings or Dragon Team

the reason why I'm doing this is that SpryzenLightnings has a bit of rivalry with Dragon Team
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:10 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Actually Idk. When will it be and how will we do it?

don't know

the reason why I'm doing this is that SpryzenLightnings has a bit of rivalry with Dragon Team

SpryzenLightnings. Then if we do another beyblade trivia competition, I'll be on Dragon Team
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:15 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: don't know

SpryzenLightnings. Then if we do another beyblade trivia competition, I'll be on Dragon Team

I meant only be on one team. If u choose spryzenlightnings, u're not a member of Dragon Team. If u choose dragon team, u leave spyrzenlightningfs
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:16 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:15 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: SpryzenLightnings. Then if we do another beyblade trivia competition, I'll be on Dragon Team

I meant only be on one team. If u choose spryzenlightnings, u're not a member of Dragon Team. If u choose dragon team, u leave spyrzenlightningfs
No this is for the trivia tournament. I can still stay on both teams but I can only pick one to be on for the tournament.
(Jan. 28, 2021  4:47 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  4:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: we're doing a massive trivia battle against Dragon Team. standby for more details.

UnionDragon is on my team

UnionDragon007

(Jan. 28, 2021  4:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: we're doing a massive trivia battle against Dragon Team. standby for more details.

not rn later
EDIT: nvm. But I will say one thing, I don't like how many teams are being rivals with each other that's not the point.These "rivalries" Are causing people to be banned in arguments and fights starting up To the point where some people started putting in their opening post when they create a team don't start fights. This has gone too far! if this doesn't stop The mods are gonna remove them.
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:18 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  4:47 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: UnionDragon is on my team

UnionDragon007

not rn later

I'm calling bull. UnionDragon007 There is no limit to how many teams you can be on Let's just assume you're on both for a now. Got that Ryuga's Son?

No It's not. I don't want loyalties to be in with spryzenlightnings. My team members might betray the team, and i don't want that to happen

It's my team, my rules
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:18 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I'm calling bull. UnionDragon007 There is no limit to how many teams you can be on Let's just assume you're on both for a now. Got that Ryuga's Son?

No It's not. I don't want loyalties to be in with spryzenlightnings. My team members might betray the team, and i don't want that to happen

It's my team, my rules

Listen I don't even know where to start with you. You are taking your whole roleplay too seriously I mean I get like this is supposed to play around and make you have fun but what kind of "betray the team" are you talking about Now listen I don't wanna go on another and so Take a look at my edit.
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:18 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:16 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I meant only be on one team. If u choose spryzenlightnings, u're not a member of Dragon Team. If u choose dragon team, u leave spyrzenlightningfs
No this is for the trivia tournament. I can still stay on both teams but I can only pick one to be on for the tournament.

dude I don't want team mebers to betray my team.. so u can only choose one to be on, I'm sorry but I can't take chances
What kind of betrayal can happen anyways?
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What kind of betrayal can happen anyways?

That's what I said! this is ridiculous!
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:25 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: No It's not. I don't want loyalties to be in with spryzenlightnings. My team members might betray the team, and i don't want that to happen

It's my team, my rules

Listen I don't even know where to start with you. You are taking your whole roleplay too seriously I mean I get like this is supposed to play around and make you have fun but what kind of "betray the team" are you talking about Now listen I don't wanna go on another and so Take a look at my edit.

I stopped roleplay like a month ago
iNsult me all u want, I ain'y gonna fall for anything

Ima quit this and not post here anymore
BYE

(Jan. 28, 2021  5:26 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What kind of betrayal can happen anyways?

That's what I said! this is ridiculous!

Ok I'm sorry

union dragon 007 can be on both teams

But I'm going stop posting here.
end of argument
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:25 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Listen I don't even know where to start with you. You are taking your whole roleplay too seriously I mean I get like this is supposed to play around and make you have fun but what kind of "betray the team" are you talking about Now listen I don't wanna go on another and so Take a look at my edit.

I stopped roleplay like a month ago

BYE

Looking at the dragon team thread I happen to see that you wanted to "defeat doji once and for all" I'm not trying to insult you I'm just saying That saying somebody can only be on one team is ridiculous.
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:30 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I stopped roleplay like a month ago

BYE

Looking at the dragon team thread I happen to see that you wanted to "defeat doji once and for all" I'm not trying to insult you I'm just saying That saying somebody can only be on one team is ridiculous.

It was a joke

It's not ridiclous

Anyways, I end this argument

Leave me alone
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:30 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Looking at the dragon team thread I happen to see that you wanted to "defeat doji once and for all" I'm not trying to insult you I'm just saying That saying somebody can only be on one team is ridiculous.

It was a joke

It's not ridiclous

Leave me alone

HeY i DoN't WaNt To sTaRt A wAr sO pLeAsE gEt OfF oUr ThReAD NOW

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho
@'The Black
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It was a joke

It's not ridiclous

Leave me alone

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

@'[quote="The Blacknight" pid='1725984' dateline='1611852042']

It's not ridiclous

Leave me alone

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho
[/quote]

th

It's not ridiclous

Leave me alone

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

It's not ridiclous

Leave me alone

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

It's not ridiclous

Leave me alone

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

It's not ridiclous

Leave me alone

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

It's not ridiclous

Leave me alone

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

I won't post here anymore. This is the last post I'll make here
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: @'The Black
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: HeY i DoN't WaNt To sTaRt A wAr sO pLeAsE gEt OfF oUr ThReAD NOW

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

@'
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: HeY i DoN't WaNt To sTaRt A wAr sO pLeAsE gEt OfF oUr ThReAD NOW

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

th

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9...hiroth3817
im sorry but i cant resist a spongebob joke
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: @'The Black

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

@'

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

th

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

jk
jk
jk

yu getting emo tho

Oh, ok. You said you won’t be posting a LONG LONG time ago. It’s just like you did when you were leaving.
Hey guys! I’m making a multiplayer game on Scratch, which is in progress! I’ll share it here, once it’s done! Hope you’ll like it!
just finished the sign up form
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:18 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  4:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: UnionDragon is on my team

UnionDragon007

not rn later
EDIT: nvm.  But I will say one thing, I don't like how many teams are being rivals with each other that's not the point.These "rivalries" Are causing people to be banned in arguments and fights starting up To the point where some people started putting in their opening post when they create a team don't start fights. This has gone too far! if this doesn't stop The mods are gonna remove them.

Yes yes yes! Look so called ‘rivalries’ mean that we can be teaming up, be friends etc. Ryuga, don’t be so harsh on people. He was probably choosing, and repeating your self won’t do any good.
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:18 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: EDIT: nvm.  But I will say one thing, I don't like how many teams are being rivals with each other that's not the point.These "rivalries" Are causing people to be banned in arguments and fights starting up To the point where some people started putting in their opening post when they create a team don't start fights. This has gone too far! if this doesn't stop The mods are gonna remove them.

Yes yes yes! Look so called ‘rivalries’ mean that we can be teaming up, be friends etc. Ryuga, don’t be so harsh on people. He was probably choosing, and repeating your self won’t do any good.

I'll do whatever I like.
What kind of rivalry is between a dragon team and a beyblade team?