SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Jan. 04, 2021  4:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I do pay attention. Im just on here lol cause I want too. Also Im playing a video game now

You could get in trouble. Your school district controls that chrome book, right?

Nope not here in Maryland
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: You could get in trouble. Your school district controls that chrome book, right?

Wait a sec..... YOU LIVE IN MARYLAND?THATS LIKE 2HRS AWAY FROM MY PLACE! WE COULD TOTALLY MEET UP AFTER CORONAVIRUS!

DUDE I AM SO HYPED! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 3 MONTHS! IMMA BE GETTING 10 BEYS! TAKARA TOMY ONES! I WILL DO AN UNBOXING ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:56 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nope not here in Maryland
Wait a sec..... YOU LIVE IN MARYLAND?THATS LIKE 2HRS AWAY FROM MY PLACE! WE COULD TOTALLY MEET UP AFTER CORONAVIRUS!

lol cause I live in Montgomery County
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:56 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Wait a sec..... YOU LIVE IN MARYLAND?THATS LIKE 2HRS AWAY FROM MY PLACE! WE COULD TOTALLY MEET UP AFTER CORONAVIRUS!

lol cause I live in Montgomery County

Where TakaraTheLord lives? SUPER GOOD AWSOME! 2 PEOPLE!
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Why don’t you pay attention to class? I have a 10 min break, so I’m using my iPad to be on the WBO! (Not trying to be mean)

I do pay attention. Im just on here lol cause I want too. Also Im playing a video game now

(Jan. 04, 2021  4:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I do pay attention. Im just on here lol cause I want too. Also Im playing a video game now

You could get in trouble. Your school district controls that chrome book, right?

OMG you two this isn't "Criticise each other about school day!" NamanSpryzen stop criticizing earthhelios and EarthHelios and naman don't disclose too much personal info! I have all the info I need to say that both of you are kids, and a bit more! Remember when there was an impersonator in mkchat? Well we posted the passwords here, remember? So he might be watching this thread and you just gave him personal info. The wbo is not a chat room, that's why this team has zoom meetings. So stop.
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

(Jan. 04, 2021  4:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: You could get in trouble. Your school district controls that chrome book, right?

OMG you two this isn't "Criticise each other about school day!" NamanSpryzen stop criticizing earthhelios and EarthHelios and naman don't disclose too much personal info! I have all the info I need to say that both of you are kids, and a bit more! Remember when there was an impersonator in mkchat? Well we posted the passwords here, remember? So he might be watching this thread and you just gave him personal info. The wbo is not a chat room, that's why this team has zoom meetings. So stop.

(Jan. 04, 2021  4:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

OMG you two this isn't "Criticise each other about school day!" stop criticizing earthhelios and EarthHelios and naman don't disclose too much personal info! I have all the info I need to say that both of you are kids, and a bit more! Remember when there was an impersonator in mkchat? Well we posted the passwords here, remember? So he might be watching this thread and you just gave him personal info. The wbo is not a chat room, that's why this team has zoom meetings. So stop.

Well, he didn’t give me his house number or something! Just what county, and state!
Your calling me a kid? For your information Im a teenager!
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your calling me a kid? For your information Im a teenager!

Now that’s personal information. You’re probably like 12 or 14 years old! Now we can simply guess your age. You should have told this in a mk chat room.
I never gave away my age. All I said Im a teen and thats it
Ok no one needs to be defined by age, and sharing your age isn't going to do anything.
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I never gave away my age. All I said Im a teen and thats it

We can guess it. You’re a teen. Which means you’re in middle school maybe. That’s a lot of personal info, if you ask me.
That's not a lot of personal info, bruh. Personal is giving ur adrres and card number and stuff that's too much. Not age
You know what. The internet isnt a safe place not with corrupting things
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:18 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: That's not a lot of personal info, bruh. Personal is giving ur adrres and card number and stuff that's too much. Not age

Saying you’re a teen means a lot of stuff people can blackmail you with.
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:20 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:18 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: That's not a lot of personal info, bruh. Personal is giving ur adrres and card number and stuff that's too much. Not age

Saying you’re a teen means a lot of stuff people can blackmail you with.

Like what? They going to say that: I'll do this to you because your 9?
I mean you gave away your age to the whole team and tbh if yall are doing zoom meetings then I can see why
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:06 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: OMG you two this isn't "Criticise each other about school day!" NamanSpryzen stop criticizing earthhelios and EarthHelios and naman don't disclose too much personal info! I have all the info I need to say that both of you are kids, and a bit more! Remember when there was an impersonator in mkchat? Well we posted the passwords here, remember? So he might be watching this thread and you just gave him personal info. The wbo is not a chat room, that's why this team has zoom meetings. So stop.

(Jan. 04, 2021  4:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: OMG you two this isn't "Criticise each other about school day!" stop criticizing earthhelios and EarthHelios and naman don't disclose too much personal info! I have all the info I need to say that both of you are kids, and a bit more! Remember when there was an impersonator in mkchat? Well we posted the passwords here, remember? So he might be watching this thread and you just gave him personal info. The wbo is not a chat room, that's why this team has zoom meetings. So stop.

Well, he didn’t give me his house number or something! Just what county, and state!

Yes well if keep up this rate and soon I could locate your house if I wanted to.
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your calling me a kid? For your information Im a teenager!
At least not an adult but i could tell that by the way you two were acting. That's not the point though.
The point is stop sharing personal info (I don't care if it's not a lot) and remember you are talking to strangers who only know what you let them know about you.
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean you gave away your age to the whole team and tbh if yall are doing zoom meetings then I can see why

You actually think that is my right age?
next zoom????
Your age is not a damn password
for real though lol
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

HEY I ALSO LIVE IN MARYLAND!
Bruh Im so busy with my soccer team I totally forgot my former team was coming over today lol
I live in america