SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

Not because there strong, but because I like there moves and how the beys look in general
Check out my new pfp guys its a meme
you love nintendo
I have a nintndo switch
You don't see the meme do you?
I do I love nintendo lmao
(Jan. 04, 2021  3:52 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I do I love nintendo lmao
I have a Switch! Do you have the lite version? I have the normal one. Tell me your friend code.
ok! I have a switch normal
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:42 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ok! I have a switch normal

Do you play Fortnite?
Hey NamanSpryzen I dont think you should quote Godzillafan101
ya! I play fortnite
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hey Namanspryzen I dont think you should quote Godzillafan101

Why? What’s wrong I’m that?

Edit: I’m=in.
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:44 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hey Namanspryzen I dont think you should quote Godzillafan101

Why? What’s wrong I’m that?

I dont think he likes getting quotted
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:44 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Why? What’s wrong I’m that?

I dont think he likes getting quotted

Not Trying to be mean, But i Think he would have told naman to stop quoting him
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:48 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont think he likes getting quotted

Not Trying to be mean, But i Think he would have told naman to stop quoting him

Yeah probally
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:48 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Not Trying to be mean, But i Think he would have told naman to stop quoting him

Yeah probally

Boredddddd DOes anyone wanna play sonic revert
I cant believe Im on the WBO and Im in school at the same time
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I cant believe Im on the WBO and Im in school at the same time

Funny I can't get in my class something is wong the meeting wont work
so AM I in school
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I cant believe Im on the WBO and Im in school at the same time

Why don’t you pay attention to class? I have a 10 min break, so I’m using my iPad to be on the WBO! (Not trying to be mean)
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Why don’t you pay attention to class? I have a 10 min break, so I’m using my iPad to be on the WBO! (Not trying to be mean)

I do pay attention. Im just on here lol cause I want too. Also Im playing a video game now
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Why don’t you pay attention to class? I have a 10 min break, so I’m using my iPad to be on the WBO! (Not trying to be mean)

I do pay attention. Im just on here lol cause I want too. Also Im playing a video game now

You could get in trouble. Your school district controls that chrome book, right?
nope not mine