SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Sep. 20, 2020  5:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: the blacknight because i was bored and wanted a combined name

Oh , cool reason !
Ok , so SunBlader98 said to collaborate with the SpryzenLightnings. Is it okay@Thundra and all ?
(Sep. 21, 2020  1:31 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Ok , so SunBlader98 said to collaborate with the SpryzenLightnings. Is it okay@Thundra and all ?

We should wait to see what happens with the group first
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:54 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  1:31 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Ok , so SunBlader98 said to collaborate with the SpryzenLightnings. Is it okay@Thundra and all ?

K

(Sep. 21, 2020  3:54 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Idk 😐 what you mean
im confuzzled who we collabing w/
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: im confuzzled who we collabing w/

The galaxy hamsters, SunBlader98's group
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:13 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: im confuzzled who we collabing w/

The galaxy hamsters, SunBlader98's group

ahhh
I have un collaborated with SunBlader98 ..... I think I did a wrong thing, my heart says so , but my mind says “ You had the right choice “ . SunBlader98 , it was a pleasure working with you. I hope you can join the SpryzenLightnings, or run the Galaxy Hamsters.
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I have un collaborated with SunBlader98 ..... I think I did a wrong thing, my heart says so , but my mind says “ You had the right choice “ . SunBlader98 , it was a pleasure working with you. I hope you can join the SpryzenLightnings, or run the Galaxy Hamsters.

It's ok! Smile
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:40 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I have un collaborated with SunBlader98 ..... I think I did a wrong thing, my heart says so , but my mind says “ You had the right choice “ . SunBlader98 , it was a pleasure working with you. I hope you can join the SpryzenLightnings, or run the Galaxy Hamsters.

It's ok! Smile

Thank you. Smile
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:40 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

It's ok! Smile

Wait wait wait. I think what naman means is we will wait for a bit to see what happens in the group first in order to decide if we want to collaborate. I think it was too early
(Sep. 23, 2020  12:42 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:40 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: It's ok! Smile

Wait wait wait. I think what naman means is we will wait for a bit to see what happens in the group first in order to decide if we want to collaborate. I think it was too early

Uh uh . I mean we uncollabed , we talked it out by pm .
im 12 would i be able to join my parent gave me permission but i wouldnt be able to leave until covids over

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:38 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hi ! This group will be for people from ALL AROUND the USA! I will post Zoom meetings  if I have time because my school has started . If you don’t know what Zoom is .... go to google play or the App Store, or where ever you download apps from , and in the search bar... type “Zoom” ! I am in EST timing .... so yeah , try to be updated on the zooms..and see what timing it is in YOUR time zone , let’s say the zoom is at Saturday at 2:00pm EST .... and you are in CST , so go to google.com , then type “what would be 2:00pm EST converted in to CST timing ?” . Ok then the required things are : have at least 1 TT bey , do not cheat with your beys , and last always when battling, say let it RIP ! * all officially invited members ( I will PM you) don’t have to meet the requirements!   Please stay safe in this pandemic! I will post zoom meetings in this thread! Also I have a question: if I am 9years old ... I need a adult to drive me to the tournament.... can they come? Oh yeah , if you joined , you need to write SpryzenLightnings in your Signature... or put a pic of Shu !

i dont have any tt beys next month on my birthday i will
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:58 PM)beykid44 Wrote: im 12 would i be able to join my parent gave me permission but i wouldnt be able to leave until covids over

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:38 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hi ! This group will be for people from ALL AROUND the USA! I will post Zoom meetings  if I have time because my school has started . If you don’t know what Zoom is .... go to google play or the App Store, or where ever you download apps from , and in the search bar... type “Zoom” ! I am in EST timing .... so yeah , try to be updated on the zooms..and see what timing it is in YOUR time zone , let’s say the zoom is at Saturday at 2:00pm EST .... and you are in CST , so go to google.com , then type “what would be 2:00pm EST converted in to CST timing ?” . Ok then the required things are : have at least 1 TT bey , do not cheat with your beys , and last always when battling, say let it RIP ! * all officially invited members ( I will PM you) don’t have to meet the requirements!   Please stay safe in this pandemic! I will post zoom meetings in this thread! Also I have a question: if I am 9years old ... I need a adult to drive me to the tournament.... can they come? Oh yeah , if you joined , you need to write SpryzenLightnings in your Signature... or put a pic of Shu !

What do you mean leave ???
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:23 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:58 PM)beykid44 Wrote: im 12 would i be able to join my parent gave me permission but i wouldnt be able to leave until covids over

What do you mean leave ???

i wont be able to leave my house
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:26 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:23 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: What do you mean leave ???

i wont be able to leave my house
*facepalm* u rly think a californian will go to nyc for a bey tourney? nah we just do zoom calls and discuss beyblades, byeblade-related yt vids, and beyblade episodes(i aint chekin mah spalling plz chill) thats it

Edit: Lord(spriggan) i never knew I spelled this bad when i am bored jeez
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:26 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i wont be able to leave my house
*facepalm* u rly think a californian will go to nyc for a bey tourney? nah we just do zoom calls and discuss beyblades, byeblade-related yt vids, and beyblade episodes(i aint chekin mah spalling plz chill) thats it

oh ok gtg when will zoom ill join as soon as i can
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:59 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: *facepalm* u rly think a californian will go to nyc for a bey tourney? nah we just do zoom calls and discuss beyblades, byeblade-related yt vids, and beyblade episodes(i aint chekin mah spalling plz chill) thats it

oh ok gtg when will zoom ill join as soon as i can

namanspryzen posts it every month
so is it today or what

so is it today or what
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:06 PM)beykid44 Wrote: so is it today or what

so is it today or what

not today, there is one every moth and last one was sept.12 or smth, i missed it 2
But after COVID is over ( 6 more months after it ) I will be going to a tourney ( I guess ) . If you guys can join that tourney, please come , I hope to battle you!
(Sep. 23, 2020  6:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: But after COVID is over ( 6 more months after it ) I will be going to a tourney ( I guess ) . If you guys can join that tourney, please come , I hope to battle you!

If I can, I will obliterate you with judgment dragon sting atomic zan
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:50 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  6:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: But after COVID is over ( 6 more months after it ) I will be going to a tourney ( I guess ) . If you guys can join that tourney, please come , I hope to battle you!

i hope its limited
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:50 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Oh , no you won’t ! I will burst you with my Diabolos , and World Spriggan!