Spring Lock Tightness

Does Zeta released on Spriggan Requiem have a tight spring lock? If not was there any other release of Zeta that has a good spring?
(Jul. 18, 2019  1:56 AM)PhantomScyther Wrote: Does Zeta released on Spriggan Requiem have a tight spring lock? If not was there any other release of Zeta that has a good spring?

Zeta doesn't have a tight spring, and yes, Zeta' Lol
(Jul. 18, 2019  1:56 AM)PhantomScyther Wrote: Does Zeta released on Spriggan Requiem have a tight spring lock? If not was there any other release of Zeta that has a good spring?

Pretty sure this belongs in Beyblade General. Anyways, Zeta' has a tighter spring
(Jul. 18, 2019  3:47 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:

Pretty sure this belongs in Beyblade General. Anyways, Zeta' has a tighter spring

Actually it belongs in “BEYBLADE Hobby Q&A”
(Jul. 18, 2019  3:47 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:

I'm aware of that lol. I'm only talking about the original Zeta.
You may find a difference in spring lock in Hasbro Drivers. I've in exemple my five Jaggy from Hasbro. they are all different colors and they have diferent spring tighteness. In Takara Tomy , I haven't find some differences like this.