Spoilers for Valt vs Aiga

(Sep. 16, 2020  9:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  9:33 PM)Thael Wrote: I have fafnir, anyone want to battle? You wont win easy.

You made 2 mistakes, necroposting and not sticking to the subject
I honestly really want DeceasedCrab to come back.
That sucks, but considering this is the manga it makes sense. Aiga did actual hard work to to raise his level.

Sorry, thought this was a recent thread due to activity
(Sep. 16, 2020  10:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That sucks, but considering this is the manga it makes sense. Aiga did actual hard work to to raise his level.

Nah, Aiga is full of plot armor. Valt would demolish him.
(Sep. 16, 2020  10:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  10:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That sucks, but considering this is the manga it makes sense. Aiga did actual hard work to to raise his level.

What are you talking about he trained with Shu and his friends which were part of the turbo 4 (or was it 5?)

Not to mention he beat the person who broke, not Burst but broke the #3 and #2 beys in the world
Sad day for burst fans, Valt lost. If this happens in the anime I'll kill myself.

Same here, I don't like the character development as well. I just dont like how Aiga just builds a bey and becomes the best in the world without any practice in the start and his traits.( I mean by going againts Valt in Championship and its like saying Valt trained with his bey with no reason)

Also, I know that Aiga was the main character so he has plot Armour but I still don't understand how you become the best without any practice is how I think I remembered it.

FYI:Thats how I thought I remember the episode (Not manga), correct me if im wrong pleas and thanks.
(Sep. 16, 2020  10:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:

In the manga he’s not, but let’s stop posting here
(Sep. 16, 2020  10:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  10:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Nah, Aiga is full of plot armor. Valt would demolish him.

What are you talking about he trained with Shu and his friends which were part of the turbo 4 (or was it 5?)

Not to mention he beat the person who broke, not Burst but broke the #3 and #2 beys in the world
That's BS and you know it. Same way in his battle with Lui.

(Sep. 17, 2020  12:10 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  10:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Nah, Aiga is full of plot armor. Valt would demolish him.

In the manga he’s not, but let’s stop posting here

Yes he is.