Spliced Sprite Fight

(Jul. 08, 2011  11:01 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: TFW thinks he should take over?

Sparta LOL's at this comment, seeing as how TFW talked in third person. Sparta isn't being mean, in fact he likes talking this way, too.

Sorry haha, just verbally jousting is all. For the meantime, I think the best answer is to wait. I know it seems like a long time, but it's probably the best answer.

EDIT: Waaaaaaaay beaten by noodoo
Yay done, mine, just uploading to deviant art Joyful_3

I almost forgot about this as well...
And I'm not a good spriter Noodoosoup? Well I guess I should close the fusion lab and leave the website then....
Hell no, Im not going to let some hater ruin my success!
You are, but I already saw my score before you removed it. >.>
Almost deadline Joyful_3

Anybody has any critism on mine?
We shouldn't give criticsm, especially me since I'm a judge. I'll rate yours, and you'll find out your final score at the end of this Tongue_out
Sorry for a late entry if I'm late :v (also yes I know I never technically entered)
Idk where to post this (thread wise) so I'll just post here Confused
[Image: spikerh.png]
EDIT: Also I made it out of a shiny Electrode, shiny Starmie, Onix, Aggron, Xatu, and Magmortar.
Oh and I don't get rule #5 Confused also I used sprites from http://www.dragonflycave.com/testing.htm is that ok?
Ii dont know how to get my sprite of paint
1. Save as a .png file
2. Upload to an image uploading site like Imageshack, or Photobucket.
sorry guys, my laptop broke. and I have to finish somthing for Kai-V.
(Jul. 10, 2011  12:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Sorry for a late entry if I'm late :v (also yes I know I never technically entered)
Idk where to post this (thread wise) so I'll just post here Confused
[Image: spikerh.png]
EDIT: Also I made it out of a shiny Electrode, shiny Starmie, Onix, Aggron, Xatu, and Magmortar.
Oh and I don't get rule #5 Confused also I used sprites from http://www.dragonflycave.com/testing.htm is that ok?

The rules say you need to use sprites from Pokemon Elite 2000 but I think RowDog will let it slide if you ask nicely.
Pokemon Elite 2000 sucks, thats why I have my own sprite sheet.
Spriter's Resource is where it's at Cool

Also, did we have to use MS Paint for this?
Okay, me too, just wanted to know if I'd be disqualified.
Can't wait to see the results later today! Good luck to everyone! Grin
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:05 PM)LibraEagle Wrote: Is it okay if i change my entry I made this today and liked it better than my old one.
[Image: 29azc6e.png]

No in the OP it states you may only enter ONE sprite.
The competition if Finished!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
No more entries will be taken from here on out. Could the judges please post there scores for every sprite when they get the chance.
Sorry about the wait but I forgot all about my holiday. At least you guys have had plenty of time.
I will give each sprite a score and then leave some comments for improvements and what was done well.

Spiffystu
24/30
Nile
16/30
Gokurox
16/30
Hope
3/30
ContoL
20/30
NoodooSoup
24/30
LibraEagle
4/30
Thermal Blaze
25/30
RAW
14/30
Raigecko
21/30
If the judges could post there scores ASAP so I can get the results that would be great.

And to others I have compared sprites from spriters resource and the pokemon elite 2000 and I see no difference (at least on my computer anyway). Every pixel.
Whoa I got a 21/30 form RowDog, that isn't bad. Thanks man!
This is no lie all my reason's for the scores are the same as RowDog's.
Spiffy Stu 20/30
Nile 15/30
Gokurux 15/30
Hope 1/30(I gave you 1 for effort)
ControL_SouL 17/30
NoodooSoup 25/30
Libra Eagle 1/30(Again 1 for Effort)
ThermalBlaze 15/30
RAW 10/30
Raigeko13 20/30.
I realize now my sprite looks awful. Should have practiced a few more before posting one.
(Jul. 18, 2011  8:04 AM)TheShields Wrote: This is no lie all my reason's for the scores are the same as RowDog's.
Spiffy Stu 20/30
Nile 15/30
Gokurux 15/30
Hope 1/30(I gave you 1 for effort)
ControL_SouL 17/30
NoodooSoup 25/30
Libra Eagle 1/30(Again 1 for Effort)
ThermalBlaze 15/30
RAW 10/30
Raigeko13 20/30.
Dam you. Trying to be a harsher judge than me.Argh!
Here's my judging results: (Click to View)