Spliced Sprite Fight

If you want to see who is the best spriter then make it so that people can post multipul sprites, so you can see their new sprites as they improve. Then just pick their best sprite to see how they go on the judging pannel.Chocked_2
Just one sprite. If you could post multiple sprites who ever posted the most gets an immediate advantage because the judging panel chooses the one which will get the highest score. You have to determine what your best sprite is.
Here's my entry
[Image: 2cmqkp3.png]
It is made from umbreon,raikou,milotic,alakazam, and togekiss
The deadline is being changed to this Thursday as I realised I am going on holidays on Friday and won't have time to judge, but you guys have had plenty of time already so it shouldn't be too big of a problem. So yeah, get those sprites in ASAP.
Sorry, I was going to TCG tourneys n stuff to get packs. Another FA Zekrom.... REALLY! Only 3 reshirams....
Cant wait for EP.
IMPORTANT DOUBLE POST!

I am making a new thread. You'll know it when you see it.
Ok guys since so few of you have posted I will end it when I comeback (I'll post it is ended as soon as I get time). Get your sprites in please.
Maybe they just forgot. If they are going to enter than they might as well remember that they did. I say that you disqualify them.
So, it ISN'T gonna end today? I have all of the participants entries rated, and was about to send them in...
Hi I would like to enter. Can I still? hope I can. I will be uploading my sprite tomorrow or on sunday
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:05 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: Maybe they just forgot. If they are going to enter than they might as well remember that they did. I say that you disqualify them.
Or they were trying to leave it to the last minute and were unaware of the date change. I don't see to big of a deal. I'm leaving in like 20 min and when I come back I'll just end it and whoever has done it will get a score......
OK, good. I have everything ready and all... I'll pay close attention to this thread so I know when to PM you the scores.
OH $#!% I forgot!
Pm it to meh, so i can edit the fusion lab title to introduce the new employee.
here we go Grin
made using Volcorona, Hydreigon, Braviary and Cofagrigus
Great... RowDog is gone and he hasn't even told us when he is coming back ._.
His profile says he'll back on the 17th. That's a long waitUnhappy
Who's profile says he'll be back on the 17th
(Jul. 08, 2011  5:25 PM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: Who's profile says he'll be back on the 17th

RowDog, a spriter in this battle. So you guys have to wait? Or can you just make him wait for another battle?
(Jul. 08, 2011  8:09 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  5:25 PM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: Who's profile says he'll be back on the 17th

RowDog, a spriter in this battle. So you guys have to wait? Or can you just make him wait for another battle?

He is not actually competing in the battle he is a judge
(Jul. 08, 2011  8:14 PM)LibraEagle Wrote:

Oh k, so then can't you just get someone else to judge?
(Jul. 08, 2011  8:18 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  8:14 PM)LibraEagle Wrote:

Oh k, so then can't you just get someone else to judge?
Well it is his competition so I don't know how that would work
He should have just disqualified the people who didn't submit their entry. Now the people who did do it have to wait for results because of a couple irresponsible people?
Well, there isn't much we can do now, seeing as he is gone. Unless he comes online, we will have to wait.
I think we should wait for RowDog. He did make this contest so it would kinda suck if he didn't get to judge. Plus, I'd like to see what a good spriter like him thinks of my sprite Tongue_out