Spliced Sprite Fight

Got bored, just wanna show what a judge can do:
[Image: 1024.jpg?md=1308857884000]
So, now you have something to beat, which should be easy! Entries who are having doubts about their skills, your welcome.
His name is Cactauntiken. It's a fusion of Cacturne, Crawdaunt, and Blaziken.
That's not much but it's something... I am in the midst of working on my sprite right now ^^
Eh, it's not like I'm an entry. It was my first try, I just wanted to show that not ALL the judges are great at making one. They've always fascinated me, so I made that one. Thanks for the feedback, however.
Deleted.
Deleted
Hope if you had read the OP it clearly states you can only 1 sprite! We will be accepting the second one but you can't post another sprite on this thread or you will be disqualified and reported. Also Stu and Hope you have to list the sprites you used.
Oh OK sorry.I'll edit that.
I am nearly finished after 6 hours of spriting(with 1, 2 hour sleep!) lolz
I'll Edit the post when i'm done but Row dog can i send my sprite to you cause I don't want people to steal My design XD
(Jun. 24, 2011  10:12 AM)Nile Wrote: I am nearly finished after 6 hours of spriting(with 1, 2 hour sleep!) lolz
I'll Edit the post when i'm done but Row dog can i send my sprite to you cause I don't want people to steal My design XD
Sure, I can keep it for a while and then post it on the last day for the other judges.

Also if you really like spriting you should probably join this Forum. On this we post sprites and talk about them and stuff.
(Jun. 24, 2011  10:17 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  10:12 AM)Nile Wrote: I am nearly finished after 6 hours of spriting(with 1, 2 hour sleep!) lolz
Sure, I can keep it for a while and then post it on the last day for the other judges.

Also if you really like spriting you should probably join this Forum. On this we post sprites and talk about them and stuff.

Oh yeah cool!
Already made 4 copies of my sprite but this one is the one of awesomeness (changed my mindwant to show off)
[Image: TheMaster.png]
Used:
Darkari,emboar,Deoxys,mewtwo,Giritina,mew,Regigigas,Cubone
Here's mine.

[Image: deodinjactylcastformhai.png]

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/...ormhai.png

I used Deoxys (Normal Form, Speed Form, and Attack Form), Shedinja, and Aerodactyl, with the colors from Castform's Hail Form.
May I ask just what exactly are we actually getting judged on. Is it just how good it looks or are things like amount of sprites used and creativity with parts also taken into consideration?:\
The score out of 30 will be determined by the judges based on what they think is the most important thing in a sprite. Some people may value creativity higher than execution some may value execution over creativity. Each judge will have a different way of judging.
I'm going to New Zealand in 2 days so here's my sprite.
[Image: 259134xa29aajk.png]
It's a fusion of Charazad,Raichu and Rhyperior.
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:51 AM)Hope Wrote: I'm going to New Zealand in 2 days so here's my sprite.
[Image: 259134xa29aajk.png]
It's a fusion of Charazad,Raichu and Rhyperior.

Just a word of advice, you might want to work on your recoloring so it looks more like a new pokemon, but that's just my opinion. Enjoy New Zealand. Joyful_2
Here is thy sprite

Pokemon used: Gyarados, Rayquaza and Druggion
Here is my sprite! *drumroll*

I present to you... The Armored Raptor! I know it's a corny name, but bear with me.
[Image: spritecontest.png]

The Pokemon used to create this beast: Bisharp (chest plate), Zangoose (eyes), Garchomp (arms), Mewtwo (body), Genosect (legs), and Scizor (head)!
Whoops accidental post.

Also, The PMs should be sent to me... Im the owner of the fusion lab!
But they still like me more and choose my sprites over yours Smug
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:29 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Care to for a Challenge?
Bring it. After this is over we will use the thread to have our own little battle on here and let people vote for the best. We will discuss what the challenge will be later.
I was wondering. If multiple people were to beat the staff members, would all of them become staff members, or would only the first place person get the job?
edit: 200 posts Grin now only 800 to go
Just first place. We have the Fusion lab under control as it is.
Hmmm, question. If we win (I'm not saying I'll win), do we have to join the Fusion Lab Staff?
No, you do not have to take the prize if you do win but some people might like that little bonus. I mainly made this thread to find more spriters here and see who is the best and not so much about a new recruit.