Spiral Lyra ED145MF

Spiral Lyra Draft!!

Face Bolt: Lyra

The Face Bolt depicts "Lyra", one of the 88 space constellations. It's represented by an eagle carrying a Lyra, either on it's wings or in its beak.

Clear Wheel: Lyra

Lyre appears to have an unusual appearance, with many curves it gives it a lyre-like appearance. Lyre's apperance makes it seem like it is unbalanced because the spirals are mirrored. If you look at the Pegasus III energy ring, for example, the wings are all curved to the left but if you look on the Lyra energy ring, the left spiral, it's curved to the left while the right spiral is curved to the right. This is the first energy ring to have mirrored designs. Small circular-like spheres appear on the Ring's top and bottom. The Energy Ring is black with a translucent silver on the Ring's sides with red characters appearing near the spheres. This Lyra Ring is released in black.

Metal Wheel: Screw
â—¾Weight: 34.51 grams

Spiral has three distorted wing-like forms, each with an upward curved spike. It was said to have the best Upper Attack of any Fusion Wheel. It is a good non 4D attack wheel with lots of Stamina due to something with airflow as shown on the box package. If paired with the correct Energy Ring/Track, Spiral may be used in super-effective Attack combos such as Spiral Tempo D125RF.

Spin Track: Eternal Defense 145 (ED145)
â—¾Weight: 3.6 grams

ED145 features three hook like structures which rotate around the Track freely. Unlike WD145, ED145 can spin freely. The defensive capabilities of this part are not as effective as BD145, as it does not absorb hits as successfully. The hooks which rotate are hindered without the mechanism of a bearing, hence creating a force of friction between the hooks and the body of the Track, in turn resulting in less significant damage absorption. Furthermore, it is easy for the low attacker’s Wheel to be caught between the Wheel and ED145, hence causing a lot of recoil and spin reduction to the Defense customization. The free spinning feature however does not ensure it will not have any recoil. The "hooks" can be stick on the opposing bey and get stuck. As the Beyblade is spinning and the ED145 is free spining, the Bey can get stuck in rare occasions and lose some Stamina because of friction. it is silver grey in color.

Bottom: Metal Flat (MF)
â—¾Weight: 1.08 grams

Metal Flat has a Flat Tip made of metal, giving it an offensive movement. It was first released with Spiral Capricorn. However, since metal has less friction than plastic Flat Tips, it has less Defense and speed. However, unlike XF and WF, it can keep the sliding shoot's pattern. It is extremely powerful in these combos: MF-H Gravity Perseus Counter Mode D125/T125/CH120MF, Lightning L-Drago CH120/T125/D125/125/90/85/100MF, Girago Girago SA165MF, Flash Orion W145MF, Balro Balro TR145MF, MF/MF-H Flash Orion/Beelzeb/Escolpio/Pisces W145MF and MF-L Phantom Cygnus/Cancer/Hades 85MF. It is one of the best non-4D Attack type Bottoms.

Overall:The only reason for getting this, is because of MF. Therefore, there is little to no reason for buying this only for collection purposes.
I should tell you something: If you are going to make a draft or an article for the Beywiki, you cannot take anything off of the Beywiki. If I were you, I would change a lot of this before someone like Kai-V comes arounds and closes this. Here are some things you should do:
Everything about ED145, and get the ED145 information from the Beywiki.
Change how Spiral is one of the best non 4-D metal wheels, and instead say that it was a good metal wheel.
Take out the combos in the MF section.
Remove this from the Lyra section:
It's represented by an eagle carrying a Lyra, either on it's wings or in its beak. In Greek mythology, a musician named Orpheus was killed by the female follower of Dionysu, the Maenads. Upon his death, his lyre was thrown into a river, after which the Zeus, the God of the Sky and Thunder, sent an eagle to retrieve the lyre and ordered both the Lyre and Orpheus to be placed in the sky as a constellation.
All we need to know is what the face represents, and the description of the face in YOUR own words.

Also, the fellow bladers of the WBO don't use the term "Face Bolt", we use the term "Face"

Another thing(sorry, my first post was just getting too long), just explain what the Lyra face is based on, how it looks, and the clear wheel.
Striker phantom That was a little bit rude. In the overall section you should put something like this

All of the parts of this beyblade are outclassed save for MF, however MF can be purchased in the more useful spiral capricorne, therefor this beyblade is a welcome addition to any already large bey collection.
(Sep. 02, 2013  3:44 PM)AZL Wrote: Striker phantom That was a little bit rude. In the overall section you should put something like this

All of the parts of this beyblade are outclassed save for MF, however MF can be purchased in the more useful spiral capricorne, therefor this beyblade is a welcome addition to any already large bey collection.

Sorry if I did come across rude.
It is rude because you offended Sorablader and Kai-V. This is his first Draft so he'll edit over time. Kai-V is not one of those people who goes closing people's threads without purpose. She closed your draft because you don't actually own the beyblade.

Anyway I think it should be added that before 4D and Zero-G came, Spiral was a great Smasher, but is now outclassed. Also add some combos for MF like MF/MF-H Flash Orion/Beelzeb/Escolpio/Pisces W145MF and MF-L Phantom Cygnus/Cancer/Hades 85MF
@StrikerPhantom: Super duper sorry if I'm offending anyone, and IDK if I'm in a position to say this, but; You've never actually wrote a decent Beywiki article...

Not that I have or anything, but if you hold your articles up to articles written by people like *Ginga*, ShinobuXD or KaiHiwatari, they're not exactly up to the Beywiki's standard, nor are they original... most of them (if not all of them) are just altered derivatives of the articles on the Beyblade Wiki. Confused

I really don't think you should be walking around telling people that there articles are bad when you don't really know any more about it then they do...

Again, I don't know if I'm qualified to say any of this or not... not trying to take an elitist position or anything, just my humble opinion.

As for the actual article, if I may have the luxury of input, a few changes I think might be appropriate... Smile

Sorry if I forgot something... It's nice to see more members writing this stuff. Joyful_3
I've made the changes to the draft. Is there any thing else?
Screw Lyre/Spiral Lyra, which theblackdragon has already mentioned.
How about instead of "it is one of the best non-4D bottoms" say it is a good attack-Stamina balance/tornado staller bottom.
The face section should be reduced some. I'd recommend removing everything beginning with Orpheus's story, and change the preceding sentence to read "It's represented by an eagle carrying a lyre, either on its wings or in its beak." And, as mentioned before, should just be "Face" instead of "Face Bolt" per article standards.
(Sep. 02, 2013  10:09 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Also, "Spiral Lyre ED145MF" doesn't actually exist... you used the Japanese Clear Wheel name and the Hasbro Metal Wheel name. Tongue_out

Lyra is the Takara's official name .. Wink
Okay, I think I made all the changes. Anything else?
Realising this is copied from Beyblade Wikia ..