Spiral Blitz 2-Pack

Poll: Did I do good for my first draft?

It's okay
40.00%
It sucks!
60.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
I hope you guys had a good independence day!
midnight Good Enough?
I really appreciate your guys help(I still want it)but I don't want it to seem as if I did nothing.I will still accept help but don't do everything.
Thanks guys!
That is not how our FaceOff set articles are constituted though. Have you gone on Beywiki to look at one of them yet ?
No but can you show me one that you reccomend?
Just search it yourself...

Here's an example: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Strike_Set

You just need the contents, pictures, and overall section.
Ouch...
Whoever wrote that really dissed those beys!
Ok,so I think I can get the pics,definently the contents,but the overall might pose a problem but I'll try.
(Jul. 05, 2014  10:32 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Ouch...
Ok,so I think I can get the pics,definently the contents,but the overall might pose a problem but I'll try.

The reason why (writer) made such a review is because of how awful Hasbro's second B-? Bey in the pack is. Sometimes it's decent, but they mostly suck. Awfully. That's why a general single pack is more-so advised. I hope you will mention that.
(Jul. 06, 2014  6:33 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
well, I think the purpose of the pack is that there are decent parts, not necessarly the bey itself, I think each beyblade has it's useful parts

The reason why (writer) made such a review is because of how awful Hasbro's second B-? Bey in the pack is. Sometimes it's decent, but they mostly suck. Awfully. That's why a general single pack is more-so advised. I hope you will mention that.

(Jul. 06, 2014  6:33 AM)Neo~ Wrote:

well, I think the purpose of the pack is that there are decent parts, not necessarly the bey itself, I think each beyblade has it's useful parts