Character profile
Name: Yoshi Donto

Skin color: White

First name meaning- Better,Best

Name: Kiyoshi Sasaki

Skin Color: White

First name meaning-Quiet
Note: rest of the character profiles will be up soon

I am thinking of doing a live action series instead doing chapters or if I can't do a live action series I will do chapters
Live action series would be sooo much cooler!!!
(Nov. 14, 2008  8:25 PM)Blitz Wrote: Live action series would be sooo much cooler!!!

I mybe will go around the mall or something and give ramdom kids papers
Screw Bakugan I've got Sphere Masters!
Let the mayhem commence!!
Quote:Because I got friends

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry.

This is a cool new series. Write more soon please, I like how yoshi means best. What if he loses and isn't the best? That would be funny. o.o
oooooo chould this be the new fighting animals ooo the tension
(Nov. 14, 2008  10:24 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: oooooo chould this be the new fighting animals ooo the tension

This will never be able to replace the awesomeness of fighting animals. =O

NEVER. Except at the end of time. Q.Q
This has potential
The first thing I thought of was Lucario

(Nov. 14, 2008  8:15 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:
Sphere Master Lyric
They say u can’t win but I said I can
Because I got friends, strength and power
So be ready to lose my friend
I will fly my way though the top
And nothing will stop me from winning
And becoming master of sphere
So my friends let go together and win this

When will this be on iTunes, I want it
Spin Masters makes Bakugan, no relations at all...
(Nov. 14, 2008  9:24 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Screw Bakugan I've got Sphere Masters!
This is AWESOME. When will next chapter be up?
ironically loving kenny's awful stories has gotten old guys
no they are all really good so loving them wont get old
check out my sig Smile
I am making chapter 1 and chapter 1 will be called A Sphere Master is born and will be done later today or tommorrow
You should ask anchored to sing the theme song!
(Nov. 16, 2008  6:04 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: You should ask anchored to sing the theme song!
ya and ask him to make u a logo like the FA TEB one(it was kool)
Chapter 1: A Sphere Master is born
My name is Yoshi Donto, I am a teenage boy and go to school at Sphere Academy. Yes it a school where all the boys and girls go to play Sphere Master, it a battle game where u need to make all the gates turn to green in all 5 floor but it hard because the gate can turn red and u lose -2 point for every gate that turn red and if all gates turn red in all 5 floor then your point goes to 0 and u lose the game. For me my points are at 200 which is bad but I ain’t worry about it because someday I will become Sphere Master just like my dad, now u know so let me get back to what I doing,
Kiyoshi: u better hurry Yoshi or u will lose again like always.
Yoshi: shooting. That Kiyoshi Sasaki, he the school bully who always takes other players spheres so he can be the best, he also quiet which is why I don’t know why he a bully but oh well, time to get back into game.
Yoshi: carp, it turns red but not to worry I still have points left, grab his sphere and shoot it.
Kiyoshi: what a loser, u can’t even make any of the gates green.
Yoshi: Grab his last sphere and shoot it, suddenly the sphere turn to fire and all of the gates expect for the 2 gates that turn red turn all green. Yoshi then look at his point bar and look up and say wow.
Kiyoshi: he fell to the ground and start crying
Yoshi: walk over to Kiyoshi and said, hand over the bag of spheres so I can give them back to the owners.
Kiyoshi: Never, he ran away from Yoshi and while he was running he trip and fell down on the ground and the bag of spheres went everywhere.
Yoshi: Serve you right Kiyoshi.
Yoshi left Kiyoshi and went home, the next day Yoshi got up and went downstairs and then he notice the tv is still on so he went and turn off the tv but when he was about to turn off the tv a commercial pop up and said want to be a sphere master then come on down and enter and then Yoshi turn off the tv and say, this is my chance to become sphere master.

make sure u comment after reading this first chapter of Sphere Master
I don't understand the concept as to how the game works. Does he run through gates and they either turn green or red?

EDIT: What's the "sphere master" thing about? Is there a ranking system in this story or something?
what the hell
carp, this is awesome

I need a better explanation of how the game works though
Didn`t the TV thing already happen in FA?

and this a -58,963.8/10 aside from everything, I loved it and cant wait to see more!

But seriously, do you show this to like anyone to like grammar check and stuff before you post it,or do you read over your it yourself? And how does the game work, do they just throw marbles at eachother until a gate turns green?
I think you should type this out in MS Word first. It will correct errors in grammar + spelling. The game confuses me also
1.Sphere Master is like King Of Game in Yugioh and the name of the game
2. They throw marbles at the gates and if all the gates turn red then your point goes to 0 and u lose the game, for example if two gates turn red and u have 300points u will have 297points due to the decrease -2 points so if the two gates turn red u use the two decrease -2 to decrease your points

I am sorry if I diden't explain the game enough
....thats it...throwing marbles at gates....