Speculating on the next Beyblade series/system.

(Nov. 04, 2014  3:42 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I'm not defeatist, I'm realist. All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately it also apply on this.

Being a realist, one would notice that Beyblade has been on a hiatus before in a very similar situation (bad economy/toy sales in Japan, final series cut short), yet planned and revived years later. The hobby has an international fanbase- whether people who aren't members or dedicated members of the WBO. As a Bionicle fan you should know that it's very possible for a popular toyline to return for a new generation and existing fans.

Realistically, who says that won't happen or is happening again?
And did the same thing not happen with G-Rebolution? It's obviously been revived once, and who are you to say it won't happen again?

And like others have said, expressing negative thoughts won't help anything.

Edit: Beaten by Leone19.
they just have to refresh their ideas for anime and toy lines. anyway Byakko isn't released may be they can restart the new line with these beys and upgrade Zero-G generation to become more effective. it's like a prototype so they most work on it to perfect it.
I like the magnet explosion idea.
That could work extremely well; think like the episode in G-Rev where Gaia Dragoon v was damaged by the self destruction of Pierce Hedgehog, except more stable; haha.
I know it's highly, highly unlikely at this point, but personally I'm still crossing my fingers for a continuation of Zero-G. XD
@TBD: You know what's more unlikely than ever? Plastics AND HMS coming back!.

I don't care what though, Beyblade coming back is more than enough for me.

EDIT: Zero-G continued is good enough for me, there are so many mythical creatures out there, and we only touched some of them (Ifrit, Phoenix, Genbu, Qilin (Girago), Wyvern, Behemoth, Golem, and most memorable is Gargolye and Kraken). I'm fine with a new beyblade series though.
Honestly though, the systems are intertwined with MFB so at this point it would be too repetitive.
Here's a SUPER innovative idea, and I have brought this up before but I hope it's:

Beyblades that are holographic objects when projected to their new glass dome motor stadiums. The Beyblades would not be tops but represented as a chip or card etc, which slots in the stadium and automatically launches it in, and 3, 2, 1 Go Shoot would refer to slotting the cards in the stadium.

It would probably not sell well because people would prefer a physical object they can control variably. It would be called "Beyblade Battle Network", ew...

Or it could magnetic controlled like battle strikers, and gimmicky like Top Plate.

Or TT could pick on on my series, haha or better yet, they join up with a new company yet again to create something new for Beyblade.
If Zero G does SOMEHOW rise from the dead then I pray the anime will be a huge improvement and not become something extremely repetitive and bland. I also hope they come up with amazing characters I mean, we had Kira and he was cool.

If it's a new series then I hope the animation and effects are as awesome as Danball Senki or Inazuma Elevn was.

As for the products, I hope they will have a system where you can control the Beyblades like Battle Strikers, RC Beyblades or Top Plate.
I also hope that if Zero G will be revived then I pray that Ren will get kicked off the series because she downright SUCKS!

I hope they can make Beyblades that can make sparks fly. Dangerous but fun.
here's an idea:

kinda like magical ape ms or pegasus g, each beyblade uses a shell, the shell is customizable and varied, the inside utilizes in different ways of spinning inside.

the inside would be interchangable gyros, which would also be of the weight distribution, e.g. a small spinning heavy weight gyro is for defense, a gyro with an outer ring is endurance and attack would be the fastest gyro, the gyro can be customised and the shell can be as well, the tips are interchangable too, and the bearings can vary.

the shell consists of a weapon(attack ring/metal wheel), a middle section is a sub weapon, the bottom is a base/track that varies like the rest, and where you insert your ripcord to use the gyro.

there, ideas here!
There could also be imbalanced gyros or shock absorb ones, though gyros may not work as well for attack types seeing as they wouldn't grip the floor as well, but it's actually a good idea!
thanks! i should make a fan series out of this idea, i would call it "RPM Battle Beyblade" or "Beyblade RPM Go!", or "Mecha RPM Beyblade"?
(Nov. 04, 2014  7:32 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: thanks! i should make a fan series out of this idea, i would call it "RPM Battle Beyblade" or "Beyblade RPM Go!", or "Mecha RPM Beyblade"?

Or call it "Beyblade Gyro Battle".
(Nov. 04, 2014  7:32 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: thanks! i should make a fan series out of this idea, i would call it "RPM Battle Beyblade" or "Beyblade RPM Go!", or "Mecha RPM Beyblade"?

If you are, then I can't wait!

If the new beyblade series has a god send beyblade to me, I would so get it! But it's gotta be that good to overtake my 2 currently favourite Beyblades Death Quetzalcoatl and Shinobi Saramanda. Though the show will be interesting and I hope they don't shove cliches down my throats.

Heck a continuation for Zero G would be nice, a good system that needs a good anime!
Since Beyblade's 20th is coming up in a few years..it would be sweet to see a reboot.
Speculation is just that. Speculation Joyful_3
Though with Legends recently released, I figure they finally realized we don't want carp like Beywheelz or BeyRaiderz lol
Would be nice to see a new BEYBLADE series of anime.
*secretly hopes it's a reboot of plastics hehe
(Nov. 05, 2014  6:57 AM)Neo Wrote: Since Beyblade's 20th is coming up in a few years..it would be sweet to see a reboot.

The twentieth is farther away than you think. I don't think I would really want to see a reboot; it might be a sour taste in comparison to the series I loved so much as a kid. I just want a DVD release of V-Force and G Revolution. It would be cool to get some anniversary edition tops as well.
Bionicle is capturing the essence pretty well, so I don't see how 2019 Reboot of the Plastic Generation with new tricks but the same essence would hurt.
(Nov. 05, 2014  7:41 AM)Neo Wrote: Bionicle is capturing the essence pretty well, so I don't see how 2019 Reboot of the Plastic Generation with new tricks but the same essence would hurt.

You really do love the old gen don't you?

Anyways, an ideal idea that does involve a reboot would be good for the younger generation who didn't experience the goodness of beyblade back then, when it was the god.

Though it's most likely going to be Takao and co's children or grandchildren etc, lol Takao would be a Sensei.
So it's appealing to the younger kids and not too confusing for adults who actually stick to beyblade for years Geez!!!

Though I would love to see a reboot or special rereleases of plastics and especially HMS. Better than those stupid, generic and boring "tribute" characters of Zero G.
Anyone ever play Skylanders? My educated guess is that we'll be launching real beys into a real stadium "portal" that reads the key characteristics and transmits the image onto a screen. This would bring Beyblade battle online via network play and mobile devices. Remains to be seen if onscreen performance is ONLY affected by the initial launch or if the entirety of it's life could be tracked. This seems pretty realistic to me...

As for pure speculation, imagine the performance tip's effect on movement replaced by lighter beys that would spin while being suspended in the air by a blower fan in the bottom of the stadium. It sounds impractical, but imagine being able to control movement by positioning (pre-launch) fins / wings / rudders and then matching it to your launch angle. It would add vertical positioning and battles could move to the stadium surface after a set time to turn off the blower. This idea would require a LOT of work to make it fun and engaging, but I'd be first in line if it happened. Maybe a roof on the stadium and perf. Tip on top and bottom (of the bey) with random blower timing so the battle could move up and back down multiple times?
(Nov. 20, 2014  5:30 AM)sporkseller Wrote: Anyone ever play Skylanders? My educated guess is that we'll be launching real beys into a real stadium "portal" that reads the key characteristics and transmits the image onto a screen. This would bring Beyblade battle online via network play and mobile devices.

Now this is something i gotta see in the future. It will add more enthusiasm to a battle
I don't see any point in that idea because then the tops will not have the ability to clash head to head, which would make the meta game consisting of only stamina tops
Not to mention Beyblades would be ridiculously expensive.
To be fair, a regular Skylanders figure is about $10, but I'm sure in this case it'd be more expensive.

The concept sounds cool, but not sure how well that could do, honestly. I doubt any parent or even myself would want to pay X amount for special stadium. Would it hook up to a regular computer, gaming device, or would it include its own "system" that'd connect to a TV or something? There are infinite options, really. I mean it's a neat idea, but the price would definitely drag down the line.

I just like the idea of the game being "in reality" rather than online or virtually. Don't get me wrong, I like video games and especially things like Skylanders, but the thing about Beyblade is doing it in person, having the tops clash head to head, etc. No matter how technology changes, I feel that the game should not like remain the same, but at least that aspect of it being able to work and have fun without necessarily having to buy/use virtual stuff with it.