Special Moves??

I remember a few years back, when my brother saw this really powerful move that could "destry a beyblade and evn teh bit 2." In a practice battle, my Attack Ring was OWNED. Another time my bro's Bey missed the stadium (it went way over) and hit the window so fast there was a tiny spark. Awesome. Now THAT's a special move.
Siliva Wrote:I remember a few years back, when my brother saw this really powerful move that could "destry a beyblade and evn teh bit 2." In a practice battle, my Attack Ring was OWNED. Another time my bro's Bey missed the stadium (it went way over) and hit the window so fast there was a tiny spark. Awesome. Now THAT's a special move.

I honestly don't know if this is stupid or just a bad joke. D:
I HAVE A SPECIAL MOVE

YOU SHOOT YOUR BEY
AND THEN
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS
i shoot my baiblade and shout "DO A BARREL ROLL" and it spins
Tamer Brad Wrote:I honestly don't know if this is stupid or just a bad joke. D:
It's stupid. No joke though.Grin
Siliva Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:I honestly don't know if this is stupid or just a bad joke. D:
It's stupid. No joke though.Grin

How does Beyblade + Window = Spark?
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Death Toronto

I want to learn this one. XD

Don't Laugh at my Move, it do really work and I called it death Toronto because the beyblade circle the other beyblade and then knock the beyblade out of the arena

Wow your Beyblade moves in circles?! Mine usually goes in triangles =/

Tamer Brad Wrote:This is comedy gold.

Also, Draciel MS Holder: I think you mean Tornado. Toronto is a city in Canada.

Have you not heard of similar technique named after cities, such as Tokyo Drift?
Yeah, this is real fun when it's actually some noob who comes posting about crazy carp attacks, etc, but the guy just wants some info on actual launch techniques...

postcount++ y/n?

Until the Wiki articles get done, you can check some of the basic launch techniques here: http://web.archive.org/web/2005021314370.../form.html
Tamer Brad Wrote:i can do hyper galaxy tornado shooting bullet ripper ten thousand

THAT'S MORE THAN 9000 GaspGaspGasp
King of Darkness Wrote:Yeah, this is real fun when it's actually some noob who comes posting about crazy carp attacks, etc, but the guy just wants some info on actual launch techniques...

postcount++ y/n?

Until the Wiki articles get done, you can check some of the basic launch techniques here: http://web.archive.org/web/2005021314370.../form.html
NOOB WTF (srr for the swearing) is this not against the rules to call someone a noob i he doesn't even know the guy!!!!
kevinohke Wrote:
King of Darkness Wrote:Yeah, this is real fun when it's actually some noob who comes posting about crazy carp attacks, etc, but the guy just wants some info on actual launch techniques...

postcount++ y/n?

NOOB WTF (srr for the swearing) is this not against the rules to call someone a noob i he doesn't even know the guy!!!!
Hmm, that wasn't directed at you man, I meant the opposite in there lol
Because everyone was joking in the topic over its title and your 1st post, which gave the impression you meant "special attacks" like in, crazy stuff from the show. I know you meant launching techniques after your 2nd post in the thread, but everyone had to jump on the bandwagon and joke about "special attacks", hence the "postcount++" remark, instead of helping you out. I was in no way calling you a noob, rather just trying to help =/

Also, fyi, it isn't against the rules to call someone a noob (heck, I've seen worse here lol).
King of Darkness Wrote:
kevinohke Wrote:

postcount++ y/n?

Hmm, that wasn't directed at you man, I meant the opposite in there lol
Because everyone was joking in the topic over its title and your 1st post, which gave the impression you meant "special attacks" like in, crazy stuff from the show. I know you meant launching techniques after your 2nd post in the thread, but everyone had to jump on the bandwagon and joke about "special attacks", hence the "postcount++" remark, instead of helping you out. I was in no way calling you a noob, rather just trying to help =/

Also, fyi, it isn't against the rules to call someone a noob (heck, I've seen worse here lol).

Ow srr m8, i misunderstand you ok we're cool now right.
Srr if i attacked you m8. PEACE AT THIS FORUM is the something I want lol.
And here I thought that beyblades were just about tops in a bowl smacking the carp out of each other, huh...

Quote:
Nappa: Vegita, what's his power level?
Vegita: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Hey some one can tell me how to do dranzer flame attack.It was cool i read some where.If any one knows please tell me.

That dragoon storm move is good though simple.Launch the beyblade as fast as u can (The blade should not be total endure or survival and should have some base attack) and launch it one feet up from the stadium and launch it straight into the middle.In the starting for almost 5 seconds it will stay with extremely high spin vilocite in the middle of the stadium but then it will start to attack and revolve arround.It some times works quiet good for knocking out the opponent.
KnightWane Wrote:Hey some one can tell me how to do dranzer flame attack.It was cool i read some where.If any one knows please tell me.

That dragoon storm move is good though simple.Launch the beyblade as fast as u can (The blade should not be total endure or survival and should have some base attack) and launch it one feet up from the stadium and launch it straight into the middle.In the starting for almost 5 seconds it will stay with extremely high spin vilocite in the middle of the stadium but then it will start to attack and revolve arround.It some times works quiet good for knocking out the opponent.

There's no such thing as special moves. This "dragoon storm" move is how pretty much every attack Beyblade moves.
G Wrote:i shoot my baiblade and shout "DO A BARREL ROLL" and it spins

Are you a /b/tard? If so, hello /b/rother Grin

If not, then stop stealing memes. You turtle.

Anyway, there was a kid on a video of a BBA tournament that said he was trying to do Waterfall.
I know I saw that but any ways i'm trying to learn a move I thought of called pegasus flame armegedon for my flame pegasus ( a armegedon is like a meteor shower)XD
I call my move guillotine. I shoot my beyblade vertically. So the metal wheel hits the beyblade's clear wheel and/or its face and knocks it off ballance and/or knocks it out.
I could swear there's been a locked topic exactly like this. Twice.
i do something similar to a banking shot and i call it a master shot