Sparking Launchers are durable?

I want to know if they're can hold on for a year at least, if not someone can recomend a good launcher for a good price by takara tomy? Thanks in advance

(Jul. 24, 2020  5:53 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I want to know if they're can hold on for a year at least, if not someone can recomend a good launcher for a good price by takara tomy? Thanks in advance

Someone can help me?

bump!
someone?
It depends on a lot of factors. I have had zero problems with my spark launchers (I have 2 blue & 2 red) and I’ve had them since launch. I use them quite a bit. Others have had theirs break in a day. Seems like the general opinion is that they arent the most durable.

If you dont want to chance it, the cZA launcher or Master Diabolos laucher are good alternatives.
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:41 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: It depends on a lot of factors. I have had zero problems with my spark launchers (I have 2 blue & 2 red) and I’ve had them since launch. I use them quite a bit. Others have had theirs break in a day. Seems like the general opinion is that they arent the most durable.

If you dont want to chance it, the cZA launcher or Master Diabolos laucher are good alternatives.
Thank you very much. But if pull the string correctly and without strenght i wont have any problems with they right?
Sometimes, even with normal usage they can break quickly, but it would likely be fine. I own about 10 different string launchers and have only had one break in the 18 months i’ve been blading. We do not baby the launchers either.
No TT Launchers are inherently "durable". Depending on how often you use them and how you pull on them may have varying results to their overall durability. I only have 1 of each newer launchers after Chouzetsu Achilles, and on my experience, as long as you don't pull them too hard or in any other direction than a straight horizontal motion, they're probably going to last you some time with diminishing performance of course (unless metal gears and/or more durable strings are made legal for tournament use).
Honestly, for Sparking, the launchers seem kind of random. My Right Spin Sparking Launcher broke after one launch because of a problem in the coil, but my Left Spin Sparking Launcher has been working just fine after 3 weeks. Other people have had launchers break in a short amount of time, but I still see that some people have no issues.