[Spark FX] Crushing Blast Barrage Set Draft

I got permission from Kei to do this Beywiki draft.

Quote:Numbers: B-121A & B-164
System: Metal Fight Beyblade

Note: This set's release is exclusive to Hasbro.

Contents:
Posion Giraffe (Zurafa) S130MB (Holographic Face, yellow Giraffe Clear Wheel, orange S130, red MB)
Tornado (Cyclone) Aquario 90RF (Holographic Face, red Aquario Clear Wheel, green 90, and RF)
2 Ripcords (Red and green)
2 Ripcord Launchers (Red and transparent green)
2 Tools (Red and transparent green)

Overall:
This set is a great buy. Aquario is a Top-tier Clear Wheel for use in stamina and defense. Giraffe (Zurafa) can be used in synergy to reveal its contact points with Metal Wheels such as Flash; making it have possible attack potential. 90 can be used in low attackers, and can be used for stamina customizations with a good low center of gravity. However, this track is outclassed. S130 is a Top-tier track for use in attack. MB is great for heavy defense customizations such as MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB; it is also Top-tier for balance in the combo MF-H Duo Cygnus 230MB. RF is a great Top-tier Bottom for attack use; it is also one of the best. The only outclassed inclusions in this set are the Tornado (Cyclone) and Posion. Tornado could be used in decent attack customizations, but is outclassed by other 4D Metal Wheels such as Flash and VariAres. Poison has very light weight, and has a lot of recoil making it a bad wheel. Therefore, this set should be purchased for those who want to gain competitive parts.

Any errors? Please correct me if there are any errors.
I might get this set, i nee another MB RF S130 and i dont have Tornado.
I mite get it but one thing NO FRICKIN string launchers!?!?!
In reply to HDSK and Hardcorebladers- So, do you guys have any opinions on this? Any errors?
The only disguard tht i have with this is the, Outclassed Posion, So musch good parts with outclassed metal wheels.
(Feb. 09, 2013  4:04 PM)HDSK Wrote: The only disguard tht i have with this is the, Outclassed Posion, So musch good parts with outclassed metal wheels.
Well if you want my advice, I would use either diablo or death for a fusion wheel
(Feb. 09, 2013  5:41 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: In reply to HDSK and Hardcorebladers- So, do you guys have any opinions on this? Any errors?

By opinions I mean opinions on the draft...

EDIT: I'm also asking if there are any errors with the draft.
awesome draft beybladepants11 you really supported your writing Thanks You!!
(Feb. 09, 2013  5:23 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2013  5:41 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: In reply to HDSK and Hardcorebladers- So, do you guys have any opinions on this? Any errors?

Oh oops. I really need to stop skimming on threads. Yeah, you did a great job( just my opinion)
(Feb. 09, 2013  5:23 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:

OHH.. Everything is good, U supported ur argument with details why u should buy it. I think its good
You should mention that this set is exclusive to Hasbro. Also, which wheel has good synergy with Giraffe? You never mentioned specific wheels. As for MB with the heavy Defense, I don't recall anything like that except for Basalt BD145MB (but I was gone for a while) The overall section also can be brushed up a bit. Some commas should be replaced by semicolons or periods. Otherwise, I think this is pretty good.
(Feb. 10, 2013  5:15 AM)Mr. N Wrote: You should mention that this set is exclusive to Hasbro. Also, which wheel has good synergy with Giraffe? You never mentioned specific wheels. As for MB with the heavy Defense, I don't recall anything like that except for Basalt BD145MB (but I was gone for a while) The overall section also can be brushed up a bit. Some commas should be replaced by semicolons or periods. Otherwise, I think this is pretty good.

Thanks Mr.N! I actually forgot to put the part about it being exclusive to Hasbro. I have now edited it. Do you have any re-formatted version that I might use?
So you're willing to mention the long-beaten MF-H Basalt BD145MB, but fail to mention the obligatory top-tier Duo 230MB?

Even if the article mentions 'top-tier for Balance', I am thoroughly confused why you would post one and not the other...Fitting everything into one paragraph might not be the best approach considering how much you want to say.