"[Southern Oregon, USA] Tournaments"

I will try to get more kids into beyblade and have them make a wbo account pleaz post about tornaments in in this topic.POSTPOSTPOST
well I live all the way up in salem, and there used to be tourneys around here untill the host quit beyblade. Theres probably roughly 6 bladers willing to participate in tourneys but where are you exactly located?
You need to add a proper prefix in the topic title.

Also, team tournaments are not supported by the World Beyblade Organization, so you should be trying to get an actual tournament started.
It was just going to be a tornament for fun because I don`t think there are team battles and i wanted to see how my team does together, and what is the point of teams if there are no team battles?
(Oct. 13, 2012  7:32 AM)Kev1 Wrote: well I live all the way up in salem, and there used to be tourneys around here untill the host quit beyblade. Theres probably roughly 6 bladers willing to participate in tourneys but where are you exactly located?
I live near medford and they don`t have much tornaments here in medford thats why i posted this thread. my first tornament was a tornament at toys R us it wasn`t a tornament any way
it was just a free for all.All the bladers here mostly make up my team.They`er not in the WBO yet though but i`ll ask them.
Exactly : there is not much point in teams ...

If you are not trying to gather people for an actual tournament, then this topic will be closed. Obviously if there are any teams in Oregon, then you can find them in the Teams sub-forum already.
(Oct. 13, 2012  5:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Exactly : there is not much point in teams ...

If you are not trying to gather people for an actual tournament, then this topic will be closed. Obviously if there are any teams in Oregon, then you can find them in the Teams sub-forum already.

Should we consider posting on the thread Nano has created instead? Or should we make a more formal one?
(Oct. 13, 2012  5:18 PM)thermalwolf3261 Wrote: It was just going to be a tornament for fun because I don`t think there are team battles and i wanted to see how my team does together, and what is the point of teams if there are no team battles?
(Oct. 13, 2012  7:32 AM)Kev1 Wrote: well I live all the way up in salem, and there used to be tourneys around here untill the host quit beyblade. Theres probably roughly 6 bladers willing to participate in tourneys but where are you exactly located?
I live near medford and they don`t have much tornaments here in medford thats why i posted this thread. my first tornament was a tornament at toys R us it wasn`t a tornament any way
it was just a free for all.All the bladers here mostly make up my team.They`er not in the WBO yet though but i`ll ask them.
Hmm medford, Ill ask what everyone here has to say about that but ill get back to ya when I get more info.
It is fine if this one is used, but the first post needs to be changed so that it does not mention any team tournament, and the title of the topic needs to get a proper location prefix like all the other threads.
The title should be this : "[Southern Oregon, USA] Tournaments" ...
I will try to start a tornament if people join I just need to see how many bladers are in the area so i could start a tornament.
So, I live in a small town called Lake Oswego, which is far North and was wondering if we could restart this thread as a state-wide tournament thread?
I live in southern oregon! near medford too!! I would like to battle you sometime!! And i would lve to join a tourney!
i live near portland iam rejoining the beyblade community through burt series ill happily battle in tourneys and on my free time when iam not working
(Mar. 06, 2017  6:41 AM)Jericho Wrote: i live near portland iam rejoining the beyblade community through burt series ill happily battle in tourneys and on my free time when iam not working

I live in portland, down to play sometime after my trip to japan in the next two weeks
(Mar. 15, 2017  9:11 AM)LycheeBeats Wrote: I live in portland, down to play sometime after my trip to japan in the next two weeks
sounds like fun
Hey Oregon Baybladers. I live in Salem we would love to battle. How can we get a tournament together. We will travel to meet you guys.
If your still up for it me and some friends are happy to take you on ( or not, i made the girls angry after showing one of them my longinus N. Sp ?) but yeah, my gf is really into it!
(Mar. 17, 2018  8:55 AM)Small_town_bey Wrote: If your still up for it me and some friends are happy to take you on ( or not, i made the girls angry after showing one of them my longinus N. Sp ?) but yeah, my gf is really into it!

Were in. Live in Salem but can make a trip to beyblade battle
Just seeing if there is anyone from the Grants Pass, Central Point, Medford, or Ashland area on here? It would be cool to possibly link up and battle. Astral Games would be a great venue.
(Dec. 16, 2019  11:32 PM)Tiny1990 Wrote: Just seeing if there is anyone from the Grants Pass, Central Point, Medford, or Ashland area on here? It would be cool to possibly link up and battle. Astral Games would be a great venue.

Well, we don't really need a new thread for Southern Oregon! I'll move this into the old thread for it.