[Southeast, USA] Anyone interested in a tournament?

If there is anyone in GA, AL, FL, TN, or SC that would be interested in coming to a tournament in northwest GA, please say so.
C'mon, guys... without support, a tournament in our area can't become reality...
make up your own this thread will be closed down
I've made a thread in Event Proposals. I got permission to find some people who are able to come to a tourney, so yeah. Tongue_out
Hey I might be able to come but I don't have a TT attack stadium. Depends on where exactly the tournament is.
Man, i live in central fl, i would but no transportation. Maybe at the end of summer
So, from what I understand, these people can attend:
-Me
-Basalt 2
-iBeyblader (possible)
-l-dragofan11
-Crispy
-eel218

@Blader4298: Is the 23rd of July good? If not, I understand.
Ill try to come to the tournament if im not busy
I certainly would, but it would be my first tournament.
(Jun. 28, 2011  4:19 PM)General Wrote: I certainly would, but it would be my first tournament.

It would be my first one as well.

Anyway, now we have 8 confirmed participants! I'll go tell Kai-V and make a thread in the Official Events forum!
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:53 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  4:19 PM)General Wrote: I certainly would, but it would be my first tournament.

Anyway, now we have 8 confirmed participants! I'll go tell Kai-V and make a thread in the Official Events forum!

Hey yeah, but what place is it going to be at? How about Swift Cantrell Park in Kennesaw?
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:06 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:

Hey yeah, but what place is it going to be at? How about Swift Cantrell Park in Kennesaw?

I've been going back and forth between location choices, but that sounds fine. It's only 20-30 minutes away from my house. How about everybody else, how does that sound?
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:17 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote:

I've been going back and forth between location choices, but that sounds fine. It's only 20-30 minutes away from my house. How about everybody else, how does that sound?

We can meet near the restrooms. (near the flags) Everyone attending should hold their launcher setup in their hand so WBO members attending can be identified. So put me down as attending. If anything comes up, I'll cancel.
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:22 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:17 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote:

We can meet near the restrooms. (near the flags) Everyone attending should hold their launcher setup in their hand so WBO members attending can be identified. So put me down as attending. If anything comes up, I'll cancel.

Alrighty, sounds good. I'm just waiting for Kai-V to approve the tournament.
So, everyone, how does the place that iBeyblader recommended sound?
Good news, everyone! I ordered the BB-10 Attack Stadium from OkinawamTS here on the WBO, so now our tournament is one step closer to being a reality! Hopefully it'll come before the 23rd so that I can notify Kai-V and make a thread in 'Official Events'. If it doesn't, then we'll probably have to reschedule it for early August, since I'll be gone the last week of July.
Eveyone who is planning on coming to the tourney: If you have to, PLEASE check with your parents to make sure that you can come. The tournament will either be held on July 23rd (very unlikely) or August 13th, so make sure that those two days are okay for you.