Sonicmon Fire red, Tips and community

Poll: have you liked this game after playing for a while?

Yes
80.00%
No
0%
Hated it
20.00%
A little
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
(Feb. 16, 2021  10:56 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  10:16 PM)beykid44 Wrote: I'm going to do  A pokemon Light Platinum nuzlocke I'll record for everyone

ok then
but where ae you going to post it?

Idk I'll find out
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:03 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  10:56 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: ok then
but where ae you going to post it?

Idk I'll find out

do you watch jaiden animations?
she made 2 pokemon nuzlockes which is weird for a animator

I watched them in secret cause my mom dont let me watch anything bout pokemon (thats why i can only play the sonicmon hack)
they are pretty good videos
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:03 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Idk I'll find out

do you watch jaiden animations?

I watched them in secret cause my mom dont let me watch anything bout pokemon (thats why i can only play the sonicmon hack)

Yeah I watch her
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:54 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: do you watch jaiden animations?

Yeah I watch her

the only problem with her is that she has too much r34 (every one kinda knows that except for my mom)
and I am afraid she be like: "oh jaiden animations? who is she?" and searches on google images and find a (lenny face) and think that jaiden officially did it and stuff
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:45 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:54 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Yeah I watch her

the only problem with her is that she has too much r34 (every one kinda knows that except for my mom)
and I am afraid she be like: "oh jaiden animations? who is she?" and searches on google images and find a (lenny face) and think that jaiden officially did it and stuff

Don't remind me please god knows how many times i searched up jaiden and saw hent and got beat because of it
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:09 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:45 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the only problem with her is that she has too much r34 (every one kinda knows that except for my mom)

Don't remind me please god knows how  many times i searched up  jaiden and saw hent and got beat because of it

wait you searched that on purpose?
I didnt get beaten cause I explained it was accidental cause I wanted to see her face without having to search youtube for a face reveal
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:39 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:09 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Don't remind me please god knows how  many times i searched up  jaiden and saw hent and got beat because of it

wait you searched that on purpose?
I didnt get beaten cause I explained it was accidental cause I wanted to see her face without having to search youtube for a face reveal

no but my X360 Disc drive won't eject