Sonicmon Fire red, Tips and community

Poll: have you liked this game after playing for a while?

Yes
80.00%
No
0%
Hated it
20.00%
A little
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
this game is hack of pokemon fire red, but with sonic, cause of course it will
the sonicmons are not just sprite changing, they are almost different from the pokemons, but is still a pokemon game

imma list my current team and its abilities

Hyper silver lvl30 (evolves from super silver)
Attacks: Fly, Hypnosis, Extrasensory and psywave
type psychic

Sphere  lv28(Dragon Phi, got from trade, idk what phi means)
attacks:Twister, quick attack,dragon rage, Dragon dance
type: Dragon

Ch'ding lvl 33 (Fly gemerel, got from trade)
attacks: Scracth, fly, return, gust
type: Flying

Knucles.exe lvl 34
attacks: CHaos snap, Night shade, beat up, strenght
type: Dark and Ghost

Fleetway (evil super sonic) lvl 35
attacks: Homing attack, spin dash, agility, extremespeed
type Fighter, Dark

Neo Metal sonic (evolves from metal sonic) Lvl 38 (he is extremely good even against fire types)
attacks: Spin dash, Flash, Chaos Attack, Counter
Type: Steel, Fighter

peeps that are not from my team but I use them a lot
Bean TNT lvl 28  (evolves from bean dynamite)
attacks: Cut, ember, hyper fang, flame wheel
type: Fire, normal

e103 delta lvl 19
attacks: metronome, bubble, water pulse and surf
type: water, steel

I really recommend this game

ok, this is getting long, but here are some catches u must have in this game
Bunnie rabbot: She is also a steel type (like most sonicmons in the game), she can top oponents that are 2 levels above her, she is strong from beggining to start of midgame

Metal sonic: this boi does a frick ton of damage and is a fight and steel type, fight types are really op in this hack, I just dont recommend getting sonic as a starter cause of that
they are too op and can one hit a lot of people like, 5 levels above them, he is really fast, have a lot of Hp, and his attack stat is giant, u will lose a lot trying to catch this guy
he evolves into neo metal sonic

Fly Gemerl, he is really good, his attak stat can even top NeoMSonic's, he can be really good and his speed is also high, you can get him by trading a batbrain (sorry, I forgot where)

any fighter types (dont chose sonic as a starter tho, cause it will be hard to catch other people, chose silver or shadow so you can catch other sonicmons)

any fire types
(Dec. 29, 2020  11:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: this game is hack of pokemon fire red, but with sonic, cause of course it will
the sonicmons are not just sprite changing, they are almost different from the pokemons, but is still a pokemon game

type psychic

Knucles.exe lvl 34

type Fighter, Dark

Neo Metal sonic (evolves from metal sonic) Lvl 38 (he is extremely good even against fire types)

e103 delta lvl 19

Bunnie rabbot: She is also a steel type (like most sonicmons in the game), she can top oponents that are 2 levels above her, she is strong from beggining to start of midgame

Metal sonic: this boi does a frick ton of damage and is a fight and steel type, fight types are really op in this hack, I just dont recommend getting sonic as a starter cause of that
they are too op and can one hit a lot of people like, 5 levels above them, he is really fast, have a lot of Hp, and his attack stat is giant, u will lose a lot trying to catch this guy

Fly Gemerl, he is really good, his attak stat can even top NeoMSonic's, he can be really good and his speed is also high, you can get him by trading a batbrain (sorry, I forgot where)

any fighter types (dont chose sonic as a starter tho, cause it will be hard to catch other people, chose silver or shadow so you can catch other sonicmons)

any fire types

Can I get a link
(Dec. 30, 2020  4:11 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  11:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: this game is hack of pokemon fire red, but with sonic, cause of course it will

type psychic

Knucles.exe lvl 34

type Fighter, Dark

e103 delta lvl 19

any fire types

Can I get a link

https://www.playemulator.com/gba-online/...-fire-red/

DONT FORGET TO SAVE STATE EVERYTIME YOU LEAVE AND LOAD STATE EVERYTIME YOU START

(Dec. 30, 2020  4:11 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

type psychic

Knucles.exe lvl 34

type Fighter, Dark

e103 delta lvl 19

any fire types

Can I get a link

there is a reference in the beginning on the brock gym battle
he has a grounder (the real name is scracth but they swiched names) and a scratch (but its real name is grounder)
they both go one after the other because they are a reference to the adventures of sonic the hedgehog where they were robotniks main minions
(is the same cartoon as the pingas meme)
(Dec. 30, 2020  4:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  4:11 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Can I get a link

https://www.playemulator.com/gba-online/...-fire-red/

DONT FORGET TO SAVE STATE EVERYTIME YOU LEAVE AND LOAD STATE EVERYTIME YOU START

(Dec. 30, 2020  4:11 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Can I get a link

he has a grounder (the real name is scracth but they swiched names) and a scratch (but its real name is grounder)
they both go one after the other because they are a reference to the adventures of sonic the hedgehog where they were robotniks main minions

it's blocked
(Dec. 30, 2020  3:31 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  4:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: https://www.playemulator.com/gba-online/...-fire-red/

oh
you are using a school computer?
yea, I dont think there is a website with this game that is unblocked, since schools can block websites just by you going in them for the first time
do you have any other computer or laptop or chromebook?

it's blocked
(Dec. 30, 2020  3:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  3:31 PM)beykid44 Wrote: oh
you are using a school computer?
yea, I dont think there is a website with this game that is unblocked, since schools can block websites just by you going in them for the first time
do you have any other computer or laptop or chromebook?

it's blocked

Nope Do you wanna play sonic with me?

Sonic revert
(Dec. 30, 2020  3:57 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Nope Do you wanna play sonic with me?

Sonic revert

lemme try again
yes
(Dec. 30, 2020  3:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Sonic revert

lemme try again
yes

Ok I'll make room dis time it'll be my username

Sonic revert

im in
(Dec. 30, 2020  3:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Sonic revert

lemme try again
yes

what color is you
(Dec. 30, 2020  4:01 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  3:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: lemme try again
yes

what color is you

ok is this website blocked on your computer too?

https://kbhgames.com/game/sonicmon-fire-red

and this one?
https://www.gameshaha.net/sonicmon-fire-red/

I am trying because this game good
(and please catch metal sonic cause he is the most op thing in the game, not mecha sonic, not silver sonic but metal sonic)
beykid44
lemme tell you cause it was epic
I was trying to catch the legendary sonicmon
(Mephiles/MephillesD, Chaos/Chaos4/PerfectChaos, the strongest ones Shadic/SuperShadic/DarkShadic/HyperShadic,Infinite and Nazo/UltimateNazo)
you can only get their first stage
My party was Mephilles, Pfct Chaos, Hyper Shadic,Hyper silver, Neo Metal sonic and Knucles.EXE
I took on the elite 4 and could beat them first try, when I was about to fight Gary, I only had Perfect Chaos and Knucles.EXE
I COULD BEAT ALMOST ALL OF HIS SONICMON
and then it was just Perfect chaos vs Super Scourge
I lost and now I am griding
I am sharing with you cause my team was SO FRICKING UNDER LEVELED
my most leveled one was Mephilles with 54 levels
I cant believe I could beat the elite 4 and almost beat Gary in first try
(I just wanted to beat Gary so I can go to the Cerulean cave and get nazo, and for Infinite to respawn cause I didnt know he was legendary until I beated the carp out of him)
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: beykid44
(Mephiles/MephillesD, Chaos/Chaos4/PerfectChaos, the strongest ones Shadic/SuperShadic/DarkShadic/HyperShadic,Infinite and Nazo/UltimateNazo)
My party was Mephilles, Pfct Chaos, Hyper Shadic,Hyper silver, Neo Metal sonic and Knucles.EXE
I took on the elite 4 and could beat them first try, when I was about to fight Gary, I only had Perfect Chaos and Knucles.EXE
(I just wanted to beat Gary so I can go to the Cerulean cave and get nazo, and for Infinite to respawn cause I didnt know he was legendary until I beated the carp out of him)

Beating pokemon emeald elite four No Pobb all oneshots: Hm You say sumthin'?
(Jan. 04, 2021  3:57 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: beykid44

Beating pokemon emeald elite four No Pobb all oneshots: Hm You say sumthin'?
this is firered and you forgot that they changed the elite four pokemon
they are actually very strong, and they are hard for me cause I only have 3 pokemon above lvl 50, the rest is levels 36,30 and 38
try it yourself
I know they should be easy, but I WAS UNDER LEVELED, I didnt expect to win every single elite 4 except Gary and then beat 5 out of his 6
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  3:57 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Beating pokemon emeald elite four No Pobb all oneshots: Hm You say sumthin'?
this is firered and you forgot that they changed the elite four pokemon
they are actually very strong, and they are hard for me cause I only have 3 pokemon above lvl 50, the rest is levels 36,30 and 38
try it yourself
I know they should be easy, but I WAS UNDER LEVELED, I didnt expect to win every single elite 4 except Gary and then beat 5 out of his 6

oh yea I picked bulbasuar for firered
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:41 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: this is firered and you forgot that they changed the elite four pokemon
try it yourself

oh yea I picked bulbasuar for firered

you know this hack changes the pokemon to sonic characters and also change their moves
the only real pokemon we can have is togepi
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: of course not

I have returned from me slumber
(Jan. 24, 2021  7:57 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: of course not

I have returned from me slumber

noice
no one elsa wants to play the game?

ok then i guess
I Have returned from me 2 motnh long slumber
(Feb. 16, 2021  7:25 PM)beykid44 Wrote: I Have returned from me 2 motnh long slumber

your pfp is outdated 
and how was your slumba?

I am doing a nuzlocke I started yesterday but I forgot to save most of it so I only have sonic and classic tails
(Feb. 16, 2021  8:44 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  7:25 PM)beykid44 Wrote: I Have returned from me 2 motnh long slumber

your pfp is outdated 
and how was your slumba?

I am doing a nuzlocke I started yesterday but I forgot to save most of it so I only have sonic and classic tails

I'm going to do A pokemon Light Platinum nuzlocke I'll record for everyone
(Feb. 16, 2021  10:16 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  8:44 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: your pfp is outdated 
and how was your slumba?

I'm going to do  A pokemon Light Platinum nuzlocke I'll record for everyone

ok then
but where ae you going to post it?