34.45%
Sonic
65.55%
Total: 100% 119 vote(s)
mario and sonic are even in my opinion.

oh yea, sonic runs at the speed of sound, not the speed of light

Argh!
(Aug. 08, 2010  3:28 AM)Meruda Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  12:38 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Sonic had a movie; it may not have been live-action, but it was a movie regardless. And it was great.

But Mario had a movie too! And it was live-action! :p
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108255/
But it wasn't very good, haha.

...which is exactly what StormBlader16 said.

Dragoon Ages he can move at the speed of light sometimes, too.
(Aug. 08, 2010  3:52 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: ...which is exactly what StormBlader16 said.

Dragoon Ages he can move at the speed of light sometimes, too.
And now I feel utterly retarded for not noticing that before.
Mario...on account that Sonic games frustrated me to no end as a child. Grrrrrrrrrrr, Sonic!
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:40 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  12:36 AM)stormblader16 Wrote: mario almost everyone in the world probably know about mario

Not at all.
And Mario Party isn'a a Mario "cameo", it's a spin-off.

Anyways, Mario.
Sonic has been sucking for a while now [/obligatory]

its called exagerating and yeah i just noticed that i said cameo instead of spin off to and marios latest games havent sucked have you even played new super mario bros wii that game is great
Well I like both Sonic and Mario, but Mario Party sucks a lot no offence.
Sonic games are not fun as Mario games but sonic still looks dead cool!
(Aug. 13, 2010  11:41 PM)stormblader16 Wrote: and marios latest games havent sucked have you even played new super mario bros wii that game is great

Umm, considering I said nothing negative about Mario, and said Sonic's games have sucked lately, I have no idea where your coming from.

And I did not enjoy New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
I thought it was quite awful.
(Aug. 14, 2010  6:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  11:41 PM)stormblader16 Wrote: and marios latest games havent sucked have you even played new super mario bros wii that game is great

Umm, considering I said nothing negative about Mario, and said Sonic's games have sucked lately, I have no idea where your coming from.

And I did not enjoy New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
I thought it was quite awful.

oh must've read it wrong thought you said both sucked but for new super mario bros wii yeah it does kinda suck when you do multiplayer with people who suck at
i dunno i like them both sonic HAD awsome games and i liked the show and with sonic 4 coming out sonic might hav good games again and Mario i was never really into mario but still like it galaxy super mario 64 were good
but if you wanna battle it out you can do it in brawl
MARIO! I can't believe he's just got 15 votes . .
I mean, don't you just feel something towards him when he dies and goes, "Mamma miiia"
(Aug. 24, 2010  10:55 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: MARIO! I can't believe he's just got 15 votes . .
I mean, don't you just feel something towards him when he dies and goes, "Mamma miiia"

Not only that but also the fact that Mario's recent history has been MUCH more successful than Sonic's.

Werehog, anyone?
(Aug. 24, 2010  1:05 PM)Dude Wrote: Werehog, anyone?

I have such a problem with that name. Wer is old English for man. Sonic is not a man.

It should have been Hogwolf or something.
(Aug. 24, 2010  5:04 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I have such a problem with that name. Wer is old English for man. Sonic is not a man.

It should have been Hogwolf or something.

hah its a game i wouldnt worry about it xD

id say sonic,just find speed appealing. I semi enjoyed sonic unleashed the werehog stages were boring tho but i liked the sonic stages reminded me alot of sonic adventure :3 although alot of the sonic games in recent years were horrible hah
sonic cause who doesnt love running fast as you can through a side scrolling environment with no regard for witch way you are going and where the end is
Read the thread for Halo vs. Black Ops. The "Not the same" argument goes here too. Sonic is a completely different form of Platformer, where you must move fast, and be careful, while it frustrates you with cheap pitfall deaths. Mario uses a more elaborate way to ruin your day. You can't go fast all of the time in Mario.
Anyway, Sonic Colors and Sonic the Hedgehog 4 are huge comebacks for the hyper-speed hedgehog. I'm proud of Sega. Plus, Tails gets a bigger role, and they downsized on all of the characters.
a hyper blue hedgehog or a fat italian plumber. probobly the hyper hedgehog
Sonic
i just dont like Mario to much
sonic is a super fast blue hedgehog and ive been a fan since i was 5 so thats why i chose sonic
Mario because he has more good games
Play Sonic Colors. That will change what you think you know about Sonic. Plus, the old games owned Mario's. Compare each of their 1st games. Which is harder: Sonic. Which has better graphics: Sonic. Which is more balanced with the enemies: Sonic. Which has the more epic-looking bosses: Sonic. Bowser vs. Eggman, and his robot army? Eggy wins hands down. Mario doesn't even have the more unpredictable levels... Sonic does.
Sonic because basically all you do in mario is walk and hop. Sonic, however, there are different types of the games like the hovering skateboard one was cool
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:12 AM)Minion Wrote: sonic 4 life
Sonic. Both are extremely repetitive, and have meager story lines though..
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:27 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: Sonic because basically all you do in mario is walk and hop. Sonic, however, there are different types of the games like the hovering skateboard one was cool

No, no it was not. The Riders series was stupid, and a fail on SEGA's part. Though they redeemed themselves with Colors and StH4 Episode 1.
let me see a super fast talking blue hedgehog vs a plumber wearing red who jumps on turtles for a living

i think sonic is better, i do like mario games (they are fun) though but SA1, SA2, and sonic colors just destroy mario

@scipio132 i posted this before i saw your post, so i am not copying
Sonic is better than Mario. I mean look, if they fought each other then Sonic would win. Besides Mario games are much more worse than Sonic. The only reason people like Mario is because he talks funny and because uhhhhhhh.......... Well you get the point.Pinching_eyes