Sonic Adventure

(Apr. 16, 2011  10:03 PM)xack Wrote: oh yeah that stage is preety fun but weird sorts thats thats the island in the middle of the stage select map
Umm... I don't know where it is on the map, but are you sure your not talking about Green Forest?
no in the stage select theirs alarge island thats brown and green thats green hill
(Apr. 16, 2011  10:07 PM)xack Wrote: no in the stage select theirs alarge island thats brown and green thats green hill
Oh. I see now.

I just found a pretty good video of it on YouTube. It looks just like it did on Sonic The Hedgehog. (1991) This guy got an A rank. I'm jealous now. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ycymywGv7c
the stage is fun but im so not use to it being 3d after being 2d for years.
man i had a shadow chao with green stripes that was lv 99 in everything now he reincarnated and now he is a balance chao im so sad!!!!!!!!
Adventure 2 man. After I beat the game I just threw the chaos at walls in star cla...I mean heaven.
when my chaos are bad like they dont eat food they always get in water even after i pulled them out 30 times i throw them in the dark garden and never return for them.sometimes i turn into shadow and trap them in that small cage on the tree in their.
I tried to drown my chao when i gave it a billion dark fruits and it became a angel.
Two of my Chao's evolved on Sonic Adventure 2. One evolved into a Dark Chao so I can go into the Dark Garden now. The other evolved into a Hero Chao so I can go to the Hero Garden now. I also gave each of them a Heart Fruit. Then, I put them next to each other so they had an egg together. (You don't see that often.) It was really weird to watch them make the egg. They just started kissing and then they bounced back and there was an egg there. Tongue_out Now I need to get 2 more Heart Fruits so I can get another Egg. I also figured out how to duplicate Chao's using Sonic Advance. So, I duplicated my Golden Chao from SA1 and put it on SA2. Joyful_2
Sorry for the Double Post...

On Sonic Adventure DX, I now have 80 emblems. Thus, I unlocked the Game Gear version of Sonic Spinball. It's not as good as the Genesis version though. On the bright side, I only need 50 more Emblems until I unlock Metal Sonic. XD Maybe that will become my goal over spring break, getting all 130 Emblems to unlock Metal Sonic. Joyful_2

Apparently, Sonic Team planned for you to be able to spend your Emblems on DLC in the Dreamcast version of the game. I don't know if this ever happened or not, but I don't think it did...
I am the big fan of this game. It's really awesome game. I got it on my laptop. But I haven't finish it yet. It is very hard to finish. I like it very much.
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:04 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Sorry for the Double Post...

On Sonic Adventure DX, I now have 80 emblems. Thus, I unlocked the Game Gear version of Sonic Spinball. It's not as good as the Genesis version though. On the bright side, I only need 50 more Emblems until I unlock Metal Sonic. XD Maybe that will become my goal over spring break, getting all 130 Emblems to unlock Metal Sonic. Joyful_2

Apparently, Sonic Team planned for you to be able to spend your Emblems on DLC in the Dreamcast version of the game. I don't know if this ever happened or not, but I don't think it did...

interesting i never heard that but cool and good luck with metal sonic i got him during spring breake so.
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:30 AM)brianbucknor Wrote: I am the big fan of this game. It's really awesome game. I got it on my laptop. But I haven't finish it yet. It is very hard to finish. I like it very much.
Did you get stuck with Super Sonic's story? I got stuck with Big's story a while back. I hate his levels. It might take me awhile to get Big and Amy's Emblems since I suck at Big's levels and I'm too lazy to replay Amy's...

(Apr. 19, 2011  12:19 PM)omegazero Wrote: interesting i never heard that but cool and good luck with metal sonic i got him during spring breake so.
Well today was my last day of school. My spring break officially started an hour ago. That's probably what I'm gonna do this spring break since I don't really have anything else to do. I might mow lawns for family members during the break though. I could use the cash since I'm saving up for a SEGA Dreamcast. When I get a Dreamcast, I'm gonna order a copy of Sonic Adventure. (I've never played the Dreamcast version before. I'm kinda excited to play it though since the DLC looks kinda cool.) When I get the Dreamcast version of Sonic Adventure, I gotta get a NIP copy. I wouldn't like getting a scratched up copy. That would be very terrible for me....
well bey-heart how was your metal sonic and green hill spring break adventure going?
Best game ever, I even had alot of chao, my chao: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaquanshia?feature=mhee but someone stole my gamecube/memory cards. D:
I liked sa2 the best, probably because it more focused on chao. I had 2 sonic chao, a knuckles chao, a amy chao, an an tails chao. I had to hack for amy, knuckles, and tails though. My little bro formatted my save though. All that time to waste!
Man I loved this game! 3D green hill was so worth the years it took me to get there.
i have sonic adventure dx directors cut i have not played it that much and the cinematics r god awful but i never judge a game on graphics (if i did i would never play nintendo 64 so much )
N64 graphics were good for the day and GCN ones are still perfectly adequate so long as you don't use stupid modern TVs that fuzz up Melee till you can't even see (not an exaggeration, surprisingly).

Still, they don't really matter and though I'm not a big fan of SADX style plasticity, it certainly didn't stop me enjoying the game while it lasted.
(Dec. 16, 2011  6:28 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: N64 graphics were good for the day and GCN ones are still perfectly adequate so long as you don't use stupid modern TVs that fuzz up Melee till you can't even see (not an exaggeration, surprisingly).

Still, they don't really matter and though I'm not a big fan of SADX style plasticity, it certainly didn't stop me enjoying the game while it lasted.

the model for n64 yes but the consel had a very small texture cach meaning the backrounds and other objects where falt shapes or textures were streched over the backrounds and made it look very pixely