Songs

Poll: What do you think of the beyblade songs?

Good
75.00%
Lame
12.50%
(Other)
12.50%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
I thought of putting this in the Beyblade anime+Manga section,but it didnt realy go into them.
What do you think of the beyblade songs??
Which ones? dubbed? or original?
i love the theme but alot of the songs with vocals getting annoying sometimes cuz their overused in the anime, they were pretty good for a toy based anime. I wonder how 4kids tv could have ruined them if they redubbed the series. it would be soo bad ouch
Hmm. Their were some dubbed songs i liked, but they did get annoying.
My Top 3 would be:

1. Round After Round
2. Never Gonna Take Me Down
3. All Across The Nation
I like 'em, but they get old. I especially loved "Rise Above The Storm", but after listening to the lyrics, I liked it less.
This should have gone in the Beyblade Anime/Manga forum.
(Dec. 03, 2008  4:06 AM)Raykon Wrote: The dubbed.

they're all awful every last one
(Dec. 03, 2008  8:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2008  4:06 AM)Raykon Wrote: The dubbed.

they're all awful every last one

I love to imagine how embaressed the band members would be just screamining "THAT'S BEYBLAAADDDEEEE!!!!!".
Some of them were OK. I prefer the originals but here is my list...I have quite a collection bear in mind:

1. Jet (Jap V-Force Opening)
2. Off The Chain (Jap V-Force Opening)
3. Go Ahead (Jap G-Rev Opening)
4. Hang On (German)
5. Let It Rip (German)
6. Swing Low (English)
7. The Exploding Whirlwind (Chinese BB2000 Opening)
(Dec. 03, 2008  2:04 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: c'mon they weren't that bad . . . . .

they really were if you listen to actual music
(Dec. 03, 2008  7:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2008  2:04 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: c'mon they weren't that bad . . . . .

they really were if you listen to actual music

I must admit, I used to think they were cool when I was eight.
i can play the main rhythm of "always be in the game" on my guitar and i guess it's pretty aiight
I listen to real music and I like the beyblade songs..... I like Rise Above The Storm and Switchblade the most. I must say, though, that we might like them only because of nostalgia.
Urban Love.
I love that song!
I lsitend to 'Underdog-beyblade's" alot but now im just sick of.Rise above the storm is pretty good tho.
But Beyblade songs will NEVER be my faviouriste song(s)
(Dec. 04, 2008  12:04 PM)Raykon Wrote: I lsitend to 'Underdog-beyblade's" alot but now im just sick of.Rise above the storm is pretty good tho.
But Beyblade songs will NEVER be my faviouriste song(s)

Agreed
I like "Rise above the storm" music not lyrics, because it sometimes annoyed me. Also I like "Underdog"'s german version.
Round after Round was a mysterious song to me. It took me a while to find out the song name, then it took even longer to find the full version. The first time I hear the full was when Breedo made that amv, and that was posted November 12, 2007.
Haha. They were pretty awful but I still loved them. The best ones were Never Gonna Take Me Down and All Across The Nation. I also like the Japanese Op or ED, Fighting Spirits. Not sure why though because I think it's a pretty awful song too.......I just like it for some reason.
How about Ming Ming's singing in English Dx
(Dec. 06, 2008  10:00 AM)Raykon Wrote: How about Ming Ming's singing in English Dx

I guess only Kenny from beyblade can answer to this question Joyful_3 . Honestly, I think this song is cool =))))) but I don't like Jap. version
I like alot of the beyblade songs XD . Rise above the storm, all across the nation, im not going down, etc.
(Dec. 06, 2008  12:38 PM)Sandy Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2008  10:00 AM)Raykon Wrote: How about Ming Ming's singing in English Dx

I guess only Kenny from beyblade can answer to this question Joyful_3 . Honestly, I think this song is cool =))))) but I don't like Jap. version

Lol,I prefer the Japenese version,but I guess the Dubbed version is OKAY.