Something big is coming.

All I said was, "before the end of October."
(Oct. 19, 2008  3:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: All I said was, "before the end of October."

but grey said at the end? and you said before the end? so im a bit confused XD but i guess you give the final say so i will guess it will be released before the end of October. because there is a deference. at the end means the last couple of days of October. before the end could be a week and a half before October ends.
The end of October is October 31, 11:59 PM.

Any time before that is before the end of October.
In other words, listen to Brad

I actually meant to say "BY the end of October"

I guess "At" works too, since I doubt everyone's excitement will completely die the day after this "something big" is released (i.e. you people will still likely be excited over it for a bit after it's release).

Yes
(Oct. 19, 2008  3:07 PM)Grey Wrote: In other words, listen to Brad

I actually meant to say "BY the end of October"

I guess "At" works too, since I doubt everyone's excitement will completely die the day after this "something big" is released (i.e. you people will still likely be excited over it for a bit after it's release).

Yes

yeah i guess you would know grey XD yeah i bet our excitement will last for at least one more week after. but considering this will change beyblade as we know it, it might excite us even longer lol
Just a little less than half a month =)

The anticipation is killing me, almost as much as the release of Fighting Animalsâ„¢.
(Oct. 19, 2008  10:38 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote: Just a little less than half a month =)

The anticipation is killing me, almost as much as the release of Fighting Animalsâ„¢.

pmsl you really luv the fighting animals !
lol. There's only a 10 day span! I hope it's really really big. Bigger than the Tokyo Tower!
(Oct. 19, 2008  5:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The end of October is October 31, 11:59 PM.

Any time before that is before the end of October.

x_x you are toying with us hahah. I hope it comes a FEW DAYS before the end of OCtober.[/b]
The Sackboy and Sackgirl invasion as well as Halloween, and Beywiki surprise?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Can this be? The road to victory is sealed in the stars.
This must be something big if everyone posting, I am excited just thinking about it

Edit: Brad can u tell me I promise I won't tell anyone LOL
(Oct. 24, 2008  7:15 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Brad can u tell me I promise I won't tell anyone LOL

Funny.
(Oct. 24, 2008  7:15 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: This must be something big if everyone posting, I am excited just thinking about it

Erm, title: Something BIG is coming...

(Oct. 24, 2008  7:15 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Edit: Brad can u tell me I promise I won't tell anyone LOL

I really hope you were joking Chocked
(Oct. 24, 2008  8:37 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2008  7:15 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: This must be something big if everyone posting, I am excited just thinking about it

Erm, title: Something BIG is coming...

(Oct. 24, 2008  7:15 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Edit: Brad can u tell me I promise I won't tell anyone LOL

I really hope you were joking Chocked

Quote one: I think he was just reiterating what the title was, like "woah, Brad must be right if this many people are posting". Obvious, yes, but still.

Quote two: I think he was, perhaps that was the purpose of the LOL...?
oooh =D Something BIG is going to happen?!?!?!?!?! Now I'm all excited and I won't be able to do my schoolwork cause I'll be thinking about what this could be and it's gonna be your fault LOL
(Oct. 25, 2008  1:17 PM)Zero Wrote: oooh =D Something BIG is going to happen?!?!?!?!?! Now I'm all excited and I won't be able to do my schoolwork cause I'll be thinking about what this could be and it's gonna be your fault LOL

That's not funny, go away, do your homework

Jeez people it could be a few days before this even happens
(Oct. 25, 2008  4:39 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2008  1:17 PM)Zero Wrote: oooh =D Something BIG is going to happen?!?!?!?!?! Now I'm all excited and I won't be able to do my schoolwork cause I'll be thinking about what this could be and it's gonna be your fault LOL

Please note the -->LOL<-- I'm joking xD I'll be able to do my schoolwork, this event will just keep me doing it so I can have computer privileges when this BIG thing is released =D
ouch, harsh
(Oct. 25, 2008  4:48 PM)Zero Wrote:

Please note the -->LOL<-- I'm joking xD I'll be able to do my schoolwork, this event will just keep me doing it so I can have computer privileges when this BIG thing is released =D

Please note the lack of periods in my last response

It's a universal sign that I'm not really being all that serious
(Oct. 26, 2008  3:10 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2008  4:48 PM)Zero Wrote:

Please note the lack of periods in my last response

It's a universal sign that I'm not really being all that serious

Ooooooh *nods* I've never heard that one before, i'll keep it in mind xD
LOL.. Zero just.. just dont.

If its happening before the end of October, does that mean its gonna be done within 4-5 days?
If Brad says it will be sorted before the end of Ocotber, or something along those lines, then he will try his best to do so.
Yeah, all we can do now is thank Brad for doing all of this and making it such a huge surprise.
Yeah! Alright Brad!! Super Duper job on making this such a huge surprise!!!