Something I noticed in Geometry Dash

It can't just be me. I seem to have found a trend in rated levels. Most of them seem to come from established creators. Rarely do I see a creator with under 10 CP get any attention. A few of the recent dailies were fairly empty and had deco that left something to be desired. However, levels like Chalk Cave don't even get rated despite being deserving of epic feature. A creator's first rate is always their hardest rate. The more CP you have, the more CP you'll get. This encourages creators like Bunch who, and he himself admitted this, get a lot of CP with minimal effort. This also discourages new creators from getting more into creating, as it seems it'll never pay off. It seems like your first rate has to be epic worthy to even get a rate while CP grinders are more than successful. Sorry if I ranted a bit, I'm just frustrated by RubRub's creator bias.
Yeah it's rather unfortunate that some levels that have a lot of effort put into them get put to the side because high creator point person made a level. I can't really think of any other way that could be solved other than more people are added to the team to rate levels? Tho that might come with issues of its own that I myself couldn't think of. Maybe it'll change some day but we can only hope for the best.

Also not a fan of a trillion top ones Uncertain
(Apr. 19, 2022  3:07 AM)Cindercast Wrote: Yeah it's rather unfortunate that some levels that have a lot of effort put into them get put to the side because high creator point person made a level. I can't really think of any other way that could be solved other than more people are added to the team to rate levels? Tho that might come with issues of its own that I myself couldn't think of. Maybe it'll change some day but we can only hope for the best.

Also not a fan of a trillion top ones Uncertain

It seems like every "top 1" is either a Sakupen Circles remake or a Slaughterhouse remake. We may have two more Sonic Waves on our hands. I kind of wish Firework was harder so that we didn't have a hell style top 1 for the 500th time. At least Abyss of Darkness is kind of original... ._.