Some of Galaxxy's Drawings

Here are some of my drawings not all of them. Sorry about the bad quality I took them with my phone.
7. kind of wierd.
and 8. Right eye is kinda dodgy I know
1,6,7 and 8 are my creations, they're not my best drawings but it's all I could find right now.
ah so you obviously like to draw then... so do i! ive got my own thread i need to update XD
Yeah I do, I checked out your thread and your drawings are good Smile.
Those aren't youre best drawings?
Yeesh, I'm already very impressed.
lol thanks, I've got more somewhere i'll try and find some.
Maybe you could try inking the outline so it isnt as fuzzy? my threads updated now. Ive got a dragon 8D
Yeah I should I just looked at your dragon it's awesome, I might try one over the weekend!
have fun!
I really enjoyed the drawing of the hand and sword! I may use that as a reference for when I draw hands Grin
(Jun. 17, 2010  9:33 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Yeah I should I just looked at your dragon it's awesome, I might try one over the weekend!

What is it anyway??
(Jun. 14, 2010  7:54 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: Here are some of my drawings not all of them. Sorry about the bad quality I took them with my phone.
7. kind of wierd.
and 8. Right eye is kinda dodgy I know
1,6,7 and 8 are my creations, they're not my best drawings but it's all I could find right now.

I draw birds mainly, but i love to draw. I recently drew Leone 145D but its not so good Uncertain
nice drawings galaxxy
DUDE , YOUR DRAWINGS ARE AWSOME !!!!!!!! Smile
Thanks everyone that commented I ain't been that active in a while sorry! Smile
They look more epic without color
Your drawings are great. How do you draw your hands? I always have such a hard time drawing them.
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:38 PM)greimatter Wrote: Your drawings are great. How do you draw your hands? I always have such a hard time drawing them.
Who can draw hands?