Some Of The V Series Re Released?

I remember when the S & V2 Series was re released but I don't remember the V Series being re released though.

http://www.toywiz.com/bebcochse.html

The last time I went to that site was like a few weeks ago. So I just saw this today and some stuff changed. Could it be possible that Hasbro is still having some Beyblades being made and re released? Sorry if this has been mentioned before.
i heard that they were out of production. and those are some crazy prices. i highly recommend finding other places to buy from
apparently everything is hot
To my knowledge, FL2 and Metal Dranzer never got re-releases. They may be new...It's more probable that they were released around the time of the Hasbro BK right before Hasbro stopped making beyblades.
Fleetscut Wrote:i heard that they were out of production. and those are some crazy prices. i highly recommend finding other places to buy from

Yeah I know I shouldn't buy Beyblades from there. But I just check out that website to see if there's any new Beyblades there.
Dragoon V for 24.99?! WAT

Speaking of which, although they all suck, doesn't anyone else think that using the V-Series Beyblades is incredibly fun? Dragoon V had style.
Mr. Toto Wrote:Dragoon V for 24.99?! WAT

Speaking of which, although they all suck, doesn't anyone else think that using the V-Series Beyblades is incredibly fun? Dragoon V had style.

no

v2, on the other hand? yes
What happened was, the most purchased beyblades were reproduced and sent out one last time with some added friends (Kerberous, Orthrus, Gaia Dragoon V, Voltaic ape, that sorta friends). I have pretty much all NA releases and a few Takaras. This re-release helped that.

Although Kerberous and $25 is tempting, i'm happier to get it at $7 at Target. Flash Leopard II for $20 bucks is ridiculous though...Pinching_eyes
theres a ton of zeus and gigars at a store near me. funny thing is the next time i went back half of em were gone