Some Beywiki Articles

Hey, been working on a few things over these few weeks.

Advance Eterner UPLOADED (Click to View)
Bearing Gyros (Click to View)
Clay Aries ED145B UPLOADED (Click to View)
Flame Sagittario C145S UPLOADED (Click to View)
Light Wheels UPLOADED (Click to View)
Metal Faces UPLOADED (Click to View)
MFB Launcher Grip - To go in the Launchers/Grips article UPLOADED (Click to View)
Rock Leone 145WB UPLOADED (Click to View)

Right. That's all I've done for now, and I suppose I can take pictures depending. There's not been a lot of good sunlight round here unfortunately.

Before I get slated by anyone for writing something which has already been called, we could perhaps combine the articles, or whatever. The main point of the articles I've written here is to provide a framework; if one of you could make some final adjustments or whatnot. Thanks ~
just wow how long did all this take you, i mean the articles on metal faces and f sag are brilliant, well most are great really but on clay aries you could say the aries clear wheel has been re-released in the hws s+d reshuffle in blue but still good.
You just earned yourself a Lapis Lazuli Face. Great job, with all of them! There is a few things that need to be fixed/added, but overall they're fine. You can go ahead and post them if you'd like and I'll make the necessary corrections. And, I'll add pictures for the items that I do have sometime when there is sufficient lighting present.

Thanks so much for doing this. Smile
Great articles ♥! We really needed some more MFB articles.
Pfft, amateur.

(great stuff, thx)
Thanks so much for doing this!

I definitely have a couple articles planned this winter break. Have an outline set out etc.
(Dec. 11, 2009  12:09 AM)Kei Wrote: You just earned yourself a Lapis Lazuli Face. Great job, with all of them! There is a few things that need to be fixed/added, but overall they're fine. You can go ahead and post them if you'd like and I'll make the necessary corrections. And, I'll add pictures for the items that I do have sometime when there is sufficient lighting present.

Thanks so much for doing this. Smile

Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with the coding required for the Wiki. I'll upload them if I can figure it all out, and I'll let you know if I do.
EVERY single bit of it is perfect, but I would add Counter to Leone's other blades.
That's a good point actually. I added that into the article now, thanks.
Uploaded a few articles, see OP post.

Few issues:
  • I've referenced it as Escolpio WD145B as it is in the product list, but I think the spelling is vague. Anything official?
  • The Other Versions section of the Flame Sagittario C145S article looks unbelievably convoluted. I suggest having it like this in future:
    Quote:* Mad Sagittario DF145HF – Random Booster Light Vol. 2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Red)

This version of Sagittario contains [[DF145]] and [[HF]]. See the Libra DF145BS article for more information on DF145, and the Capricorne 100HF article for more information on HF.
    Also this is an absolute nightmare to set up LOL

Thankkkkks.
(Dec. 12, 2009  1:25 AM)♥ Wrote: I've referenced it as Escolpio WD145B as it is in the product list, but I think the spelling is vague. Anything official?
You want to know if 'Escolpio WD145B' is the actual name ?
Hmm, as opposed to Escorpio WD145B, for consistency.
(Dec. 12, 2009  1:48 AM)♥ Wrote: Hmm, as opposed to Escorpio WD145B, for consistency.
Hm, there might be a misspelling, however that is how TAKARA-TOMY writes it everywhere, I believe. I would write 'Escolpio' anyway.
It's definitely Escolpio.
whoa awesome articles. i kinda wanted to know more about the design of Leone and Sagittario for a while since I'm pretty much new to the whole MFB
(Dec. 12, 2009  1:25 AM)♥ Wrote: Uploaded a few articles, see OP post.

Few issues:
  • The Other Versions section of the Flame Sagittario C145S article looks unbelievably convoluted. I suggest having it like this in future:
    Quote:* Mad Sagittario DF145HF – Random Booster Light Vol. 2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Red)

This version of Sagittario contains [[DF145]] and [[HF]].
    Also this is an absolute nightmare to set up LOL

Fixed them up a bit, and added the updates to the Main Page.

Ah ... I see what you mean. The reason I have it the way it is right now is because I feel that one or two letter long links do not look that good, and especially in the case of a one letter link, can be a bit more annoying to click.

Perhaps we could put these lists behind collapsible tables? Brad, do you know how we would go about getting this to work on Beywiki?
i still think getting rid of the "other versions" section is a good idea considering how it works in MFB
Regarding the F. Sagittario article: I thought we had decided to only write about parts that come with multiple beyblades once. And future articles would be linked to that original article... So 'S' wouldn't need to be written about in the F. Sagittario article, only linked to the 'Bottom' section of the Sagittario 145S article.
I suppose the, "This version of Sagittario contains 145 and B. See the Sagittario 145S article for more information on 145, and the Wolf D125B article for more information on B." sentences are not really necessary. Would anybody be opposed to removing them so they look the same as the HMS/plastic "Other Versions" sections?

To help alleviate the fact that the parts would no longer be linked to, how about creating a "Metal Fight Beyblade" category? Of course, then we'd have to create an HMS and Plastic Beyblades category. All of these would go along with the general "Beyblade" category as well.

(Dec. 13, 2009  5:56 PM)Aqua Wrote: Regarding the F. Sagittario article: I thought we had decided to only write about parts that come with multiple beyblades once. And future articles would be linked to that original article... So 'S' wouldn't need to be written about in the F. Sagittario article, only linked to the 'Bottom' section of the Sagittario 145S article.

No. I don't think think that is what we originally decided. I don't see any reason to not include the descriptions in every article. Also consider that when people click on, for example "Flame Sagittario C145S", they expect to see information about all of the parts listed in the name, which includes S.
(Dec. 13, 2009  5:56 PM)Aqua Wrote: Regarding the F. Sagittario article: I thought we had decided to only write about parts that come with multiple beyblades once. And future articles would be linked to that original article... So 'S' wouldn't need to be written about in the F. Sagittario article, only linked to the 'Bottom' section of the Sagittario 145S article.

Yeah, that was a mistake actually LOL. I intended it as a rewrite to the S section of Sagittario, then I forgot during the copy and pasting. But if it's fine as it is, I can leave it or whatever.
♥, are you planning on posting the rest anytime soon? I'd be happy to post them for you if you're too busy.

(Dec. 13, 2009  7:54 PM)Kei Wrote: I suppose the, "This version of Sagittario contains 145 and B. See the Sagittario 145S article for more information on 145, and the Wolf D125B article for more information on B." sentences are not really necessary. Would anybody be opposed to removing them so they look the same as the HMS/plastic "Other Versions" sections?

To help alleviate the fact that the parts would no longer be linked to, how about creating a "Metal Fight Beyblade" category? Of course, then we'd have to create an HMS and Plastic Beyblades category. All of these would go along with the general "Beyblade" category as well.

Also, I'm going to take my own suggestion and remove the "This version of _________ contains ..." sentences from all articles. It will simply be a list like the HMS/Plastic Beyblade articles. It is becoming way too convoluted to keep it how it is now.

With that, I will also be creating a "Metal Fight Beyblade", "HMS", and "Plastic" categories to further organize our growing list of articles in the "Beyblade" category.
If you could, I'd be very grateful. I've not had a lot of spare time unfortunately ... it was a bit irresponsible, sorry.
(Jan. 13, 2010  10:53 PM)Kei Wrote: With that, I will also be creating a "Metal Fight Beyblade", "HMS", and "Plastic" categories to further organize our growing list of articles in the "Beyblade" category.

I really like the new layout, it makes it much easier to find what you are looking for. I might suggest on the "Beyblades" page, putting the different generations under different headings. But great job Kei.