So, what's up?

Hi, and hope you're having a good morning/day/evening/night, dear reader. 

In regards to what made me want to join the WBO, I started looking for expert advice on Beyblades when I got back into it, after having forgotten it for so many years (I don't remember a thing after the OG Beyblade generation, woes me), and after a while, I thought it would be fun to ask questions and perhaps answer them as well.

So here I am. 

Being honest, I find Burst to be my favorite generation so far, partly because it's the only one aside from the plastics that I know of, and because I lost all my OG gen beyblades. 4-year-old me was careless and didn't think too much of Beyblades. I tend to be interested in what Beys are good, what combos work best for what type, stuff like that. I'm also a fan of attack type beys, especially the quick ones (NOT Hasbro's Turbo series though. I can't exactly settle on a reason as to why I believe they altered the system so drastically, but I've come to dislike Turbo more and more. I appreciate the gimmick they were trying to put, but what they did was basically massacre the thing that makes Cho-Z beys appealing).

Anyways, that's me, and if you read my long rant, well thanks.  Tongue_out
(Apr. 16, 2019  3:23 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: Hi, and hope you're having a good morning/day/evening/night, dear reader. 

In regards to what made me want to join the WBO, I started looking for expert advice on Beyblades when I got back into it, after having forgotten it for so many years (I don't remember a thing after the OG Beyblade generation, woes me), and after a while, I thought it would be fun to ask questions and perhaps answer them as well.

So here I am. 

Being honest, I find Burst to be my favorite generation so far, partly because it's the only one aside from the plastics that I know of, and because I lost all my OG gen beyblades. 4-year-old me was careless and didn't think too much of Beyblades. I tend to be interested in what Beys are good, what combos work best for what type, stuff like that. I'm also a fan of attack type beys, especially the quick ones (NOT Hasbro's Turbo series though. I can't exactly settle on a reason as tho why I believe they altered the system so drastically, but I've come to dislike Turbo more and more. I appreciate the gimmick they were trying to put, but what they did was basically massacre the thing that makes Cho-Z beys appealing).

Anyways, that's me, and if you read my long rant, well thanks.  :P
Welcome to the WBO Rocketmann! Right now we are in BEYBLADE Burst Gachi! (I read the whole thing :))

[Image: Wyat3midRBBzgYr98qp60c7HT9BI44xN10ksWJgg...cgTZmRLkRf]
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! We hope you enjoy your stay. Joyful_3