So this thing looks snazzy.

Waaaay, way back during my plastic years I used to spin the Driger S. I loved that thing to pieces. Even brought it with me to school with nobody to play with and spin it on the gym floor. I know it isn't the best model from the plastic generation, but it was special to me.

Like some sort of ugly, irreplaceable piece of spinning awesomeness.

I was pretty bummed when I lost the tip to it, and remembered the old thing when I started posting on this site.

Anyway, today I found this on ebay.
[Image: 1248E5504F6D474C2F5B8C]

They have it going for about 20 bucks. Is this a good deal for it? Or could I maybe find the same thing cheaper somewhere else?

My apologies if this is in the wrong section.

As always, thanks in advance.
Yes this Beyblade is preety cool and i got one my self. but the gold beyblade are a little more fragil. so there more easy to break. but you can still use them. Driger s gold isnt that rare but its worth $20.00 buxks but in like about 2 months the beyblade price of it will go down to like $12.00 on ebay so you can wait or along the way find it cheaper on ebay. you should also name the title Driger s gold beyblade. for more people actually click on the thread.
Thanks for the tip man. I'll be waiting for that price drop then.

12 bucks sounds a lot better than 20, even for something as nostalgic as this.
It isn't rare at all if you can them on ebay easily... Also that's not true at all. What makes you think that? They've been around for a while and the price hasn't gone down. The main reason for not buying them is that the parts won't fit with Hasbro ones.
(Jul. 09, 2012  9:46 PM)SpinnyGeezer Wrote: Thanks for the tip man. I'll be waiting for that price drop then.

12 bucks sounds a lot better than 20, even for something as nostalgic as this.

Yes your welcome. but im not totally sure if the price will drop down but there is a 50% it will .i if i were you i would wait a week and if its still $20.00 then buy it.
lalala don't listen to cosmic because he's wrong lalalala.
(Jul. 09, 2012  9:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: It isn't rare at all if you can them on ebay easily... Also that's not true at all. What makes you think that? They've been around for a while and the price hasn't gone down. The main reason for not buying them is that the parts won't fit with Hasbro ones.

And ultra. the price of dragoon s gold was $30.00 then a month later it was $15.00 so i just said it migth happen.
(Jul. 09, 2012  9:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: lalala don't listen to cosmic because he's wrong lalalala.

OK then just listean to Ultra then. i was just trying to help
You have no real proof though. Also the parts don't work with the original plastics so most people avoid them. Also I doubt they'll ever go lower than $15.
Aside from "Ultra Vs Cosmic";

Like you said, this is in the wrong section.
This should be posted here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...3?page=911
And, actually it is a pretty good blade from the old school era. Although SK blades (Before G-Revolution) don't fit other Beyblades.
From what I've heard, certain bits of them fit most regular plastics, albeit badly, while other bits almost never fit at all. There is a little bit of variation to be had though, on both sides. If the SK bey is slightly looser than usual and the regular one is slightly tighter, you should get a good fit.

In short though, what's been said here is right. This bey is not properly interchangeable with regular beyblade parts and so, while cool, is not really a good buy if you intend to use it competetively.
Besides using the Purchase Consultation topic, you could also preferably use either the Plastic Discussion thread or the Plastic Q & A topic.