So...

Hi Im ClassA dont really post much on forums but here goes.
So I played beyblade a lot back when I was kid, use to watch the tv show every weekend till they kept repeating episodes and then it just stopped airing altogether, and the I grew up and became a boring adult and kind of forgot all about them till my bf suddenly started talking about them a few weeks ago. Think he was feeling nostalgic so we have bought each other a load of beyblades for christmas and a few to play with for now. We live in the UK so the only ones we have access to in stores are the Hasbro versions maybe in the new year I will order some Takara Tomy ones (was worried that if we ordered the Takara Tomy ones off the internet they wouldn't arrive in time for christmas). I also really like the look of the burst bayblades and I started watching the metal Fight/Fusion series, which ever you call it, I like watching it in japanese as I can't stand the dub version.
Welcome, ClassA! Lots of old players showing up here lately, so that's nice to see Smile

Let us know if you have any questions about Beyblade! It's amazing that you and your BF are playing together. If you can make it to London, we pretty frequently host tournaments there.
Thanks. No questions as of yet but I'm sure there will be lol. I wish I could play in a tournament but I live in some tiny town up north but we do visit london a least twice a year to see my bf's family so if they ever fall in line with that then I can come Smile. Maybe I can try and reignite the beyblade passion here as I have bought my nephew beyblades for christmas too. I should of bought some for my friends too haha, gone beyblade crazy.
Plenty of time to get more! There's a lot of great Burst stuff coming out December 26th, in particular, so January would be a perfect time to pick the game up. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! And welcome back to the Beyworld!
If you want burst before Christmas please take a look at my selling page. I'll buy and send within 2 days of recieving an order. Most likely on that day Smile
Yo man, welcome to the wbo. Be here for a while if you want to because A-ya-know...If you like all things blayblay you've come to the right place