Smokers?

(Apr. 18, 2009  3:17 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Don't say that!

the 1st thing or 2nd thing?
The second! I want one of them! Bloody.. Evil.. Blade, tempter person, you!
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:22 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: The second! I want one of them! Bloody.. Evil.. Blade, tempter person, you!

if you want it you gotta quit Eee
Like I said before, cutting downs is it's own incentive Smile
Well, I now feel like a Jeremy Kyle guest, anyone else here smoked, or having trouble quitting?
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:28 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Like I said before, cutting downs it's own inscentive Smile
Well, I now feel like a Jeremy Kyle guest, anyone else here smoked, or having trouble quitting?

Well atleast you're cutting down.
By the way who's Jermey Kyle.
English talkshow host. Kind of like Jerry Springer, but a bit more low budget.
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:40 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: English talkshow host. Kind of like Jerrry Springer, but a bit more low budget.

oh ok i'm in the us so i wouldn't know
Stop spamming in this thread, seriously.
My brother quit when he had his son--he didn't want to destroy his son's health for his own selfish needs.

Sometimes having the proper motivation is all that is needed.
gosh such sad stories i guess alot of people have lost alot due to smokers and smoking and those kinds of things. Il never smoke even though alot of people say never say never i still just know i wont.
i'm sort of curious about what smoking does to people that aren't born yet
my mom smoked a lot and although she quit when she found out about me..i dont want to find out i have larger chances of cancer or something. :\
My mom smoked during her pregnancy with me and throughout my childhood. Thanks ma!
(Apr. 18, 2009  7:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: My mom smoked during her pregnancy with me and throughout my childhood. Thanks ma!

Same here, only both of my parents did (and still do).

My man smokes too, but at least he's nice enough not to do it around me. haha
(Apr. 18, 2009  7:07 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: ugh i could not date someone that smoked.
Unhappy

Well he's not a heavy smoker at all, so it doesn't bother me. I mean we've spent entire days together before and he only smoked once. *shrug*

But yeah if he was lighting up like every five minutes I don't think it would work. Not that it matters because he's going to quit anyway. Cigarettes are like almost $7 a pack around here and he can't afford them anymore. haha

Works out in my favor I guess. lmao
but smoking looks so cool
(Apr. 18, 2009  7:00 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: i'm sort of curious about what smoking does to people that aren't born yet
my mom smoked a lot and although she quit when she found out about me..i dont want to find out i have larger chances of cancer or something. :\
It obviously causes developmental problem with lungs, but it also damages the kids physical structure and can change chemicals and the brain causing the kid to be retarded or cause miscarriage.
And they are more likely to develop respiratory problems.
Bra Wrote:My mom refuses to quit and it's having an obvious effect on her.

Mine too. Every year she says she will stop but ends up carrying on. Unhappy
It's harder for some people I think. I know there are some people that smoke once and are hooked whereas there are people who could smoke 50'000 times and still despise it. I've also heard that giving up smoking is as hard as giving up eating for example, when you're addicted it just doesn't seem possible.

Good luck to all of you, my mum gave it up years and years ago and she says she's so glad she did. =]
Well this thread went along really fast.

Anyway, congrats on cutting down, that really is good. I don't smoke but I know what it is like for someone who has and that happened to be my Nan, she ended up just like your nan has, it was hard to look at, I'm just glad she finally went and didn't have to suffer it anymore, there was no way to stop it anyway.

I will say this though, if you can't stop smoking then at least cut down on it, it will do you good.
well... i dont smoke but some of ma classmates do!
we have something similar to cigarits (i donno how to spell it XD) that is used alot here... i think you guys call it (hubbly bubbly). i heared that this has a lot more damage than the regular cigars, i heared that one of those are equal to 100 regular cigars!

here is the pic:
[Image: 125996539.gif]
it comes with different flavors.
(Apr. 18, 2009  1:45 PM)pegasis Wrote: well... i dont smoke but some of ma classmates do!
we have something similar to cigarits (i donno how to spell it XD) that is used alot here... i think you guys call it (hubbly bubbly). i heared that this has a lot more damage than the regular cigars, i heared that one of those are equal to 100 regular cigars!
it comes with different flavors.

What the carp? Can you please explain more? o.O

That thing looks menacing lol.
those are heaps popular over here in australia alot of lebanese cultures have it here i think it is something from their heritage its on the tip of my tongue what its called but yeah its not coming to me.
(Apr. 18, 2009  1:48 PM)josh-jf Wrote: those are heaps popular over here in australia alot of lebanese cultures have it here i think it is something from their heritage its on the tip of my tongue what its called but yeah its not coming to me.

Can you explain what it does? =S