Smokers?

It's just a hookah. Well, there are a load of different names for it but 'hookah' is what wikipedia excepted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

I'm amused that you haven't seen these before. They're all over London. Joyful_3
u smoke it u inhail it. Its just got flavours and yeah u light it up and breathe it in. dammit i wish i knew the name.

edit: its called argillie here!!! i knew id remember Smile
(Apr. 18, 2009  1:49 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Can you explain what it does? =S
you smoke with it Confused
you can ask for whatever flavor you want. (apple,berry, cocktails,....)
so when you smoke it tastes the flavor you are using. its really much more tastier than the normal ones. but its so unhealthy!

edit: ya josh this is what we call it.
edit: its also called sheesha sometimes.
(Apr. 18, 2009  7:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: My mom smoked during her pregnancy with me and throughout my childhood. Thanks ma!
Dad smoked around me since I was born Uncertain

Those pipes are commonly known as Shisha by the way, there's Shisha bars all around London.
They're more harmful than smoking though as far as I know.
Aha-ahahaha i have one of those in my kitchen cupboard from bahrain XD, even though we dont use it, i thought the chicha pipe itself looked cool.anyone want a pic?

EDIT: Also, congrats to all of you that have quitted or trying to! My parents dont smoke or drink so im pretty happy about that Smile . Good luck to all!
(Apr. 18, 2009  1:54 PM)pegasis Wrote: you can ask for whatever flavor you want. (apple,berry, cocktails,....)

If that is the case then people could just eat or drink these things, so much better for you and most probably taste a lot better as well.
^ lol this flavor comes out with the smoke! so its like tastes better for smokers. why do they smoke tasteless cigarits when they can smoke tasty tastes.
I have never seen anyone with those where I live, Anyway it's good your doing something about smoking.
As for me, I will Never smoke, I don't see how it's cool or anything, so I hope I will never touch a cigarette.
I will never understand people and their smoking needs, I can't even go near the smoke so the thing it'self is out of the question for me.

Edit: all this talk about this is making me cough.
Good Luck quitting my Grandpa he smoked for over 40 years and decided to quit about 4 years ago.
Unfortunately it was too late for him and he obtained lung cancer. You see smoking does nothing but kill
I just hope you can stop pretty soon or it will take a toll on you. You have my support!
(Apr. 18, 2009  7:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: but smoking looks so cool

Brad, you say that and you look cool but after a while of doing smoking both you and the smoking will not be cool anymore unless you keep it to a minimum that you smoke.
he wasnt serious (i think!)
my 2 uncles smoke alot. and 3 of my cousins are all smokers. smoking is pretty popular in my family.
hope i dont become like them when i get older.
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:09 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Brad, you say that and you look cool but after a while of doing smoking both you and the smoking will not be cool anymore unless you keep it to a minimum that you smoke.

he wasnt lol its hard for people to tell if people are being sarcastic or not. I feel ery sorry for people who do think they look good theres nothing more sad than seeing14 and 15 year iold kids passing smokes around.
^true. in my school there is this place where you raise the carpet and find millions of sigarits under it....
In that case there is no worries but maybe those that do think it is cool should look at what I said.
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:15 PM)josh-jf Wrote: he wasnt lol its hard for people to tell if people are being sarcastic or not. I feel ery sorry for people who do think they look good theres nothing more sad than seeing14 and 15 year iold kids passing smokes around.

I think it was pretty obvious that he was kidding.

When some of our class has french exchanges over, they took their partners to the beach and the people from my class were smoking because they thought it made them superior to the french people. And the frenchies asked one of the girls who wasn't smoking 'why are they smoking like that?' as they were smoking in a sorta exaggerated way. Apparently it's really common in France and my classmates just looked like idiots to the frenchies. I asked them about it and they were just 'oh, stop it, the stress drove me to it!' and pretending to laugh kinda thing......and just a few months ago they were saying how awful smoking was. I do hope they grow up soon. =_= Although I find it amusing, it's still pretty annoying.

Also, Pegasis, we spell it 'cigarettes'. So you know. Joyful_3
yeah a few people i knew did it socially (like just with friends) like i think thats just as stpupid as doing it to look good just because others are doing it Confused it honestly makes no sense to me.
I don't really care too much about social smoking. I'd rather my friends only smoked with other people and didn't at home then pick up a full habit (though obviously, one can lead to another). But purely to show off in front of people they disliked? That's just stupid. Angry
That is and has to the one of the dumbessed things I have ever heard about, what a bunch of losers. Also, I always seem to forget that Brad does sacrasm a lot.
lol im sorry ive gone full serious about this topic il lighten up its just that i think its a serious issue that hits close to home it takes alot for me to get serious like that.
It's okay. It is a serious issue. Still, pretty sure this topic was supposed to be about quitting not smoking in general....Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: It's okay. It is a serious issue. Still, pretty sure this topic was supposed to be about quitting not smoking in general....Pinching_eyes_2

oh woops your right brad said it had to be about quitting thats partly my bad sorry i kinda helped it go offtopic. It wont happen again Smile
Josh jf i can see from your point of view because more of my family smoke really badly , and it is just anoying sometimes when people from school come up to me and smoke right infront of my face
Well, anyway, good job to dieddead46 once again for at least cutting it down, I have heard that it is hard to even do that.
I realy don't like smoking, I think it's disgusting and a horrible habbit! I would never smoke, the smell is horrible and it completely ruins health. My mum smokes and I realy want her to quit. When I ask her to she just makes silly excuses, she realy has no intention of stopping Unhappy

I realy support any smokers quiting! The government are greedy money makers that don't care thier citizens are dieing. Angry