Smash Wheels Potential Discussion

Gravity, Vulcan, they have "potential" too!
Im hoping to try out Hell because it seemed heavier.once I get a chance ill do some tests
We could always try Meteo Perseus, but that is illegal, no? If it doesn't affect the meta-gam too much can we allow it for play in tournaments?
Meteo Perseus isn't that great, I tried it out today, it didn't win once. I canpost test results if needed.
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:23 AM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: Gravity, Vulcan, they have "potential" too!

Why necro this thread to say something as pointless as that?
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:26 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: Im hoping to try out Hell because it seemed heavier.once I get a chance ill do some tests

There's a testing thread for hell.....
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:23 AM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: Gravity, Vulcan, they have "potential" too!

why did you revive this thread? all the metal wheels that he said are outclassed... this thread is now useless and should be closed.. we have better options now.. so no reason to discuss those wheels.. Ray is still top-tier but is otclassed in my opinion so no...
I think me and blah are still waiting for the formula...
I say that Vulcan and Gravity has more smash potential than Meteo. No test results needed.
Beautiful necro.
Meteo has no smash. Vulcan and Gravity don't have smash 'potential' they plain have it.
Oh Mr. Obvious thank you! I'm sure we all forgot about since late 2007! Opps forgot to tell you read around before making useless post! Thats my way of helping you remeber liek you helped me remeber! Have a good day!
though people will disagree i think midnight has some potential as both a smash attacker and a upper attacker, it is just a picky wheel, you need the right clear wheel (i find virgo is the best with it), also i think it needs a MF-H to work better
L drago II has smash. The clear wheel on meteo makes it a. Smash attacker. But its hard to ko with MLD
Look at the 7 and 8 post and you see someone says Vulcan as potential and he is rejected and now Vulcan is like the best right spin attack wheel.
So give people a chance on which you think may be good.
(Mar. 23, 2011  9:36 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Look at the 7 and 8 post and you see someone says Vulcan as potential and he is rejected and now Vulcan is like the best right spin attack wheel.
So give people a chance on which you think may be good.
NAP wasn't rejecting Zackyblack12's statement. He's just telling him that he's pointing out the obvious (since Vulcan's Smash Attack 'potential' was discovered way back in September).
K,
Misjudged.
Kinda have to shut up from now on until I get the proper meaning.
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:24 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: though people will disagree i think midnight has some potential as both a smash attacker and a upper attacker, it is just a picky wheel, you need the right clear wheel (i find virgo is the best with it), also i think it needs a MF-H to work better

It's not upper. I've made sure of checking that by testing MF-H Midnight (Bull, Orso, Libra, Virgo, and Leone) 85F. Low friction + high weight allow the most upper attack. It barely could KO Burn Bull 145WD.

When used as a smash attacker however, it is much more effective. I found MF Midnight Libra 85RF could KO most 145 and under stamina combos 8-9/10 times, and got an occasional KO against MF-H Libra GB145RSF.
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:04 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:24 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: though people will disagree i think midnight has some potential as both a smash attacker and a upper attacker, it is just a picky wheel, you need the right clear wheel (i find virgo is the best with it), also i think it needs a MF-H to work better

It's not upper. I've made sure of checking that by testing MF-H Midnight (Bull, Orso, Libra, Virgo, and Leone) 85F. Low friction + high weight allow the most upper attack. It barely could KO Burn Bull 145WD.

When used as a smash attacker however, it is much more effective. I found MF Midnight Libra 85RF could KO most 145 and under stamina combos 8-9/10 times, and got an occasional KO against MF-H Libra GB145RSF.

well with MF midnight virgo 100f i was able i to get it to lift earth bull 145wd so...

edit: i think it is because you used 85, though in theory low height should be better, but 85 may be to low to use midnights upper

but good to hear someone gets good results with it
T.T nobody mentioned Flame... It's like SUPER outclassed though, right?
Flame is more destabiliser than attacker. Although I guess it does have some slight use in attack.
I think hell got a lot of smash hidden, without BD145 it becomes lethal. To bad that I don't have real attacking parts But with MF Hell Horologium 145FS/SF it was not as fast as a RF/R2F, but man it smashed my almost complete 230 combo badly ( Basalt Kerbecks 230D/SD). I think this wheel needs to be exploited with other tracks and combo's.