Skylanders trading

do you want the overdrive portal, i dont rlly need it since i dont use it anymore
It is a very nice fandom and series though. If you’re looking to get back into it, I recommend looking for the skylanders from SA and Giants first as they’re pretty compatable and cheap, don’t look up Knight Light, Double Dare Trigger Happy, Ro-Bow or Knight Mare and tell me they’re all cheap.

(Dec. 18, 2020  11:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:22 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I have over 250 and am still collecting. No way.
Any that you doubles of?

Yes, but I use doubled for getting both paths. I do get rid of triplicates though. Also don’t let anyone tell you that Variants, reposes, and elites are useless because variants get a coin and level boost out of the box, the reposes get a free new move and can be used backwards on older games, and elites have triple the stats and look really cool.
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:23 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: do you want the overdrive portal, i dont rlly need it since i dont use it anymore
Sure I don't see why not

(Dec. 18, 2020  11:24 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: It is a very nice fandom and series though. If you’re looking to get back into it, I recommend looking for the skylanders from SA and Giants first as they’re pretty compatable and cheap, don’t look up Knight Light, Double Dare Trigger Happy, Ro-Bow or Knight Mare and tell me they’re all cheap.

(Dec. 18, 2020  11:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: Any that you doubles of?

Yes, but I use doubled for getting both paths. I do get rid of triplicates though. Also don’t let anyone tell you that Variants, reposes, and elites are useless because variants get a coin and level boost out of the box, the reposes get a free new move and can be used backwards on older games, and elites have triple the stats and look really cool.
Can I trade for some?
Oh yeah and you might want a portal comparability list, they work on their respective consoles, DS and Xbox aren’t compatible with anything else, the Trap team portal works on every game, and Wii and PS portals can be swapped around.

(Dec. 18, 2020  11:27 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:23 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: do you want the overdrive portal, i dont rlly need it since i dont use it anymore
Sure I don't see why not

(Dec. 18, 2020  11:24 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: It is a very nice fandom and series though. If you’re looking to get back into it, I recommend looking for the skylanders from SA and Giants first as they’re pretty compatable and cheap, don’t look up Knight Light, Double Dare Trigger Happy, Ro-Bow or Knight Mare and tell me they’re all cheap.

Can I trade for some?

If I find I have any triplicates I’ll let you know. The ones I had before I already gave to friends active in the fandom.
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:29 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Oh yeah and you might want a portal comparability list, they work on their respective consoles, DS and Xbox aren’t compatible with anything else, the Trap team portal works on every game, and Wii and PS portals can be swapped around.

(Dec. 18, 2020  11:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: Sure I don't see why not

Can I trade for some?

If I find I have any triplicates I’ll let you know. The ones I had before I already gave to friends active in the fandom.
Ok thanks. 
I might trade some of my skylanders I have.
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:31 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:29 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Oh yeah and you might want a portal comparability list, they work on their respective consoles, DS and Xbox aren’t compatible with anything else, the Trap team portal works on every game, and Wii and PS portals can be swapped around.

Ok thanks. 
Why I’d you’re getting back into it? I do have some tips for you though. There are stores called McKays, they usually have the most skylanders out of anywhere I’ve seen. eBay and thrift shops usually have good deals, and FB marketplace is one of the best places to look. The longest game is Superchargers and it has the most content, Imaginators is the shortest and the worst in terms of quality.
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:33 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok thanks. 
Why I’d you’re getting back into it? I do have some tips for you though. There are stores called McKays, they usually have the most skylanders out of anywhere I’ve seen. eBay and thrift shops usually have good deals, and FB marketplace is one of the best places to look. The longest game is Superchargers and it has the most content, Imaginators is the shortest and the worst in terms of quality.
I got back into because I saw some YouTube videos
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hey I am looking for some skylanders stuff.
I am willing to trade beyblades for some skylanders

Wow. That’s kinda dumb. Trading something as cool as beyblades for something as lame as sky landers. But meh ur choice.

how u dare say skylanders is meh?
your opinion, I respect that

sadly I am too poor to play skylanders, I cant even afford a TV to try to afford a console to try to afford the game to buy the toys
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:34 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:33 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Why I’d you’re getting back into it? I do have some tips for you though. There are stores called McKays, they usually have the most skylanders out of anywhere I’ve seen. eBay and thrift shops usually have good deals, and FB marketplace is one of the best places to look. The longest game is Superchargers and it has the most content, Imaginators is the shortest and the worst in terms of quality.
I got back into because I saw some YouTube videos
There was a anniversary collab I took part in earlier this year sent to Toys for Bob, and they responded saying they want to make a new game. It might happen if you want to wait it out, or you can get some of the sweet deals while others still think it’s dead. I’ve never stopped collecting so I got Knightmare and Knightlight during the Trap era, and now I don’t have to pay 100 dollars for some of the rarer ones. It’s all about timing, like with other collecting and entertainment hobbies.

(Dec. 18, 2020  11:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wow. That’s kinda dumb. Trading something as cool as beyblades for something as lame as sky landers. But meh ur choice.

how u dare say skylanders is meh?
your opinion, I respect that

sadly I am too poor to play skylanders, I cant even afford a TV to try to afford a console to try to afford the game to buy the toys
Sorry to hear that bro, it’s a good time!
Anyone have any skylanders?
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anyone have any skylanders?
I’m getting some for Christmas, any trips and you’ll know. Try the marketplace on Facebook
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:41 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anyone have any skylanders?
I’m getting some for Christmas, any trips and you’ll know. Try the marketplace on Facebook
Ok thanks. I try to get some for Christmas
Anyone looking for a pop fizz?

(Dec. 18, 2020  10:26 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: oof i forgot my skylanders were at my dads house

when i get them i'll trade with you, do you have any sparking beys?
Did you find the skylanders?
no i meant im not at his house (my mom and dad our seperated) i'll ask him to send them too me
(Dec. 19, 2020  8:36 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: no i meant im not at his house (my mom and dad our seperated) i'll ask him to send them too me
Ok sorry
(Dec. 19, 2020  8:42 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  8:36 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: no i meant im not at his house (my mom and dad our seperated) i'll ask him to send them too me
Ok sorry
Did you looks at the FB marketplace? Or see if there are local thrift stores?
(Dec. 19, 2020  8:57 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  8:42 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok sorry
Did you looks at the FB marketplace? Or see if there are local thrift stores?
Yes I did.
Is anyone looking for swapforce skylanders?
What skylanders are you guys are looking for?
Anyone want my spare nightshift or washbucker?
Still looking for skylanders

Still got the skylanders?
(Mar. 31, 2021  6:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: Still looking for skylanders

nope
(Mar. 31, 2021  6:46 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  6:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: Still looking for skylanders

nope

Oof.
Bump
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:35 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Wait sky landers still exists. I thought it died with Disney infinity

yes haha lol. i still have old disney infini- - oops. sorry for necroposting.
Anyone is willing to trade for skylanders?