Simple (but illegal, although AWESOME) Xcalius x3 mod

Hi guys! So, since yesterday night i had nothing to do i decided to make a test: replacing x3's god chip with lS3's metal one. Well, the results are unbelievable: from 15,65 grams to 17,90 grams! Also, a metal weight in the center of the layer adds a LOT of balance which x3 needed so much. Just felt to share with you this amazing mod, imo it could compete even with some cho-z layers and if sX from TT is heavier, then you might get an extra-extra weight of 0,50 grams circa. Awesome!
There is a legal way to do this....the metal God chip.
And you could just use random thoughts.
(Aug. 14, 2018  1:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: There is a legal way to do this....the metal God chip.

he was talking about the hasbro one, so he technically had to open the beys up to switch the god chips
Ok, i'll post it there. But a mgc is too light to give any kind of improvement, since it's just a TINY piece of metal inside a HUGE plastic shell. Btw, this thread can be closed. FrosticFox can you hear me?
(Aug. 14, 2018  1:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: There is a legal way to do this....the metal God chip.

HASBRO is different in comparison to TAKARA TOMY
I could buy sX as well, but:
1- it would never reach that weight with a mgc,
2- i don't trust it, since the plastic can break very easily due to how thin it is in at least 4 points on the layer.
So, i already had X3 and lS3. That pushed me to try the crazy mod. Now the mgc is metallic blue-painted, just COOOOL Smile
The linked thread below would be a better place to post beyblade mods and paint customs, rather than make a thread just to show one. Thank you.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Illegal...pid1454935