[Silver Spring, Maryland, USA] August 14, 2011

(Jun. 09, 2011  8:16 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: So is that like $20 if your not getting a passport and $10 if you are?
yeah if your going once then it $10 with no passport, with passport it $15, If you already have passport it just $5
(Jun. 09, 2011  8:16 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: So is that like $20 if your not getting a passport and $10 if you are?
if you plan to play in both without purchasing a passport, it'd be 20 total. if you want to purchase a passport at the tournament and play both it'll be 20. if you purchase a passport before the tournament and want to play both, it'll be 10.
need a few more people before we can get this show on the road. people please post here if you are able to make this sunday in silver spring.

checking the weather, hopefully it doesn't rain Pinching_eyes_2
It shouldn't rain it gotta be a nice day like beyday
If this doesnt work out then its June 26th?
26th is still on. this sunday is just a last minute thing.
ohhhh ok ! So this is just a "recruitment" session?
Oh please oh PLEASE let me come on 26h now a maybe in 26th i mentiond it to my mom this morning no ibjections
do you have to go to both
(Jun. 11, 2011  12:29 AM)geetster99 Wrote: do you have to go to both
nah it optional i'm going both cause it my park obviously
k i can go
i can go to the one on the 12th
Just Toss 2 PEOPLE JUST 2!
Ehhh the 26th will happen. I DOUBT this sunday wont happen Smug dont pull me in. Lol. See ya! and G' Luck!
I dont know its my birthday weekend and our car has no AC if its nice and cool out then maybe.It depends on many of things
(Jun. 11, 2011  2:01 AM)Otsu Wrote: Will your friends be coming too?
no he is busy that day
Breaker added to the list! Almost there.
(Jun. 05, 2011  8:12 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Awesome probably coming

Are you going or not?
AD BLUEJAY and put it intp proposal too
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:45 PM)Otsu Wrote: Awesome
OOOH THE LAST MINUTE WAS GOOD! damn otsu your lucky
we won't be having a tournament tomorrow. so look forward to 6/26/11.
Add ® and I to June 26th
Otsu,

Othellog and I are definite for the 26th! Look forward to seeing everyone there!
PS - it may be time to update the thread name and OP...