Poll: Is this a good idea?

Yes
90.00%
No
0%
Not sure
10.00%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
I didn't ask ? I did said I want to join in page 2. Anyways , I am going to begin on mine !
I need 5 more entry's to start voting!
Everyone tern in you signatures before July fifteenth. I will will not except them after 6:00 AM July 15th.
done Smile

just gonna send it to you Smile
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:26 AM)DeX Wrote: done Smile

just gonna send it to you Smile
got it, I have six need 4 more. Well, lets say 7, I know I'm getting one tomorrow.
Could I join if It's not too late, I can't join this month but I will join next month.
(Jul. 14, 2011  1:44 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Could I join if It's not too late, I can't join this month but I will join next month.

You can, make sure you send me your entry before the deadline.(datd and time in op)
I only need two more! to start!!!!
Come on whoever you two are! Deadlines approaching. Gasp
(Jul. 14, 2011  6:02 PM)Vintage Wrote: Come on whoever you two are! Deadlines approaching. Gasp
Ya, thanx for the enthusiasm! But seriously, people better turn in their entry's.!!!
(Jul. 14, 2011  8:12 PM)Hakumen Wrote: I'll join.
The deadline is tomorrow July 15th at 6:00 AM eastern standard time.
Make sure you understand the rules and pm me your entry. Smile
(Jul. 14, 2011  11:05 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Did you get mine? I sent it a couple of days ago.
Ya, from now on I'll add the peoples names who submitted their entry's. They will have their own spoiler.
COME ON PEOPLE I NEED ONE MORE SIG!!!! I just some random person to send me a damn sig at this point. Cause some people haven't read the op to understand that the deadlines tomorrow at 6:00 AM eastern Time.
Who's the final person? Isn't it BeybladePotter?
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:46 AM)Vintage Wrote: Who's the final person? Isn't it BeybladePotter?
One of them. I'll pm him.
(Jul. 15, 2011  9:15 AM)Soul_ Wrote: Actually , BP is a she.
Sorry BP. I'm ready to start now! Let me get everything organised and I'll change your entry Soul_.
Voting begins!!!!!!!
Entry 3, seriously, that person [I know who made it] is amazing. That is worth GFX Forums. Seriously person, you rock. The sig is much more time consuming than the others, and has an amazing blending structure

Entry 3, I vote for you!
Shut up and take my money number three, you've got yourself a vote.
Amazing, I love it.
I've seen entry 9 before... hmmm
I vote entry 3. It's just pure amazing. Looks like it was time consuming... and it probably was.
Man, its a blowout right now, come on voters! I can't vote, so, ya.....
What ? The images aren't showing up for me .. ? Links destroyed Uncertain.
@Soul_
They're showing up for me, there must be something wrong with your browser, either that, or your internet isn't fast enough to load all of the images at one time.