Sightings

Hey guys!
I wanted to suggest something big, and I think would help new and coming Beyblade fans on this website. Sightings! I’ll understand if this idea is shut down, but I thought I’d share it nonetheless. But of background on this idea. Pretty much I have an addiction to Beyblades. But I have a bigger addiction to Transformers. That’s why I joined a similar website for Transformers after the great time I have here. And I noticed a system they have that I thought could be implemented here. It works like this:
There is a forum titled “Transformers Sightings” but it would be “Beyblade Sightings” here.
Once opened, it opens to threads for every active country or state(USA) where Beyblades are sold or people live in.
From that point when people go to stores and find Beyblades as normal. But whatever they don’t buy they can report! They just say where they found it and have a picture of the stock or list the stock, for example:
I go under “Pennsylvania Beyblade Sightings” and make a new post, which I can only make one of per day to stop spamming, and will have to edit if I go elsewhere.
I then type.
Levittown Walmart:
2x Pro Series Union Achilles
3x Basic Blue Stadium
Or I provide a picture, etc.
This helps people in an area find others in their area, and find specific Beyblades they need, because store websites are garbage.
I hope you enjoyed my idea!
(May. 03, 2021  11:17 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey guys!
I wanted to suggest something big, and I think would help new and coming Beyblade fans on this website. Sightings! I’ll understand if this idea is shut down, but I thought I’d share it nonetheless. But of background on this idea. Pretty much I have an addiction to Beyblades. But I have a bigger addiction to Transformers. That’s why I joined a similar website for Transformers after the great time I have here. And I noticed a system they have that I thought could be implemented here. It works like this:
There is a forum titled “Transformers Sightings” but it would be “Beyblade Sightings” here.
Once opened, it opens to threads for every active country or state(USA) where Beyblades are sold or people live in.
From that point when people go to stores and find Beyblades as normal. But whatever they don’t buy they can report! They just say where they found it and have a picture of the stock or list the stock, for example:
I go under “Pennsylvania Beyblade Sightings” and make a new post, which I can only make one of per day to stop spamming, and will have to edit if I go elsewhere.
I then type.
Levittown Walmart:
2x Pro Series Union Achilles
3x Basic Blue Stadium
Or I provide a picture, etc.
This helps people in an area find others in their area, and find specific Beyblades they need, because store websites are garbage.
I hope you enjoyed my idea!
I love it!! It would be so much easy! Like I could ask: Hi! Where can I buy Spryzen Requirem? Amazing! This should be a thing.
Cool idea! But, as far I know, people do already do this, there just isn't any specific thread for it. In threads made for specific Beys, I've seen people mention where they found that Bey in their area while shopping. Discussions like these are normally dominated by online examples, seeing as those are more universal as well as offering Takara Tomy beys, as most physical copies outside of Japan are the often unfavored Hasbro versions. So we could definitely use more attention to the physical side of Beyblade sightings, but this is definitely something already happening!

Also, I think an idea like this would be better fitting for the 'WBO Random Thoughts' thread instead of a whole new one since if you wanted to post a specific sighting, you would just put in the thread for the Bey in question, just a heads up for the future (though I could be wrong)!