Sieger Xcalibur .2P.SL concept by TL14 (retracting metal sword & metal flat) 11/07/17

[Image: XmwGl64.jpg]

I'm sorry for the bad drawing. I was in a hurry.

Anyways... I had this design in mind for a really long time so I decided to share it with you.

This entire Beyblade is based on a midieval knight. The Layer has one Attack and one Defense Mode, the Disk is made for ultimate defense and last but not least the driver gives the Bey additional attack, weight and stamina which is just what a good knight needs.

The Sieger Xcalibur Layer has 2 big metal swords that are attatched to a spring and pop out at high RPM and retract at low RPM so it switches from attack Mode to Defense Mode. The double sided sword is an homage to Hikaru's Stealth Hunter Exo-Fighter from Lego Exo-Force which I collected as a kid.
Here's a link: http://exo-force.wikia.com/wiki/Stealth_Hunter

I chose the 2 Core Disk because SX has 2 swords and 2 looks like a shield. The Protect Frame has rubber on the outside which can either send back an attack like R145 and slow the opponent down or equalize spin depending on the spin direction.

The Spike Driver is like Needle but entirely flat and made out of metal. It's inspired by the meat hammer I found in my grandmas kitchen when I was younger. The funny thing is I'm vegitarian. ^^'

The Slide Driver is just a Metal Flat tip.

As you can see there went a lot of nostalgia into this Bey. :)

@TraniacJ It would be cool if you could transform it into a real concept render because you're really good at it. ^^

EDIT: I just noticed that Exo-Force and the first Xcalibur, which was Xcalibur Force Xtreme, both have Force in them. haha
I get the idea but I doubt sX would have defense type parts considering that Xcalibur was always super attack intensive.
It sounds pretty cool. But seems to be a bit overpowered.
I'd rather they improve on the "1 big sword design"

That's just me haha
(Jul. 15, 2017  10:26 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I'd rather they improve on the "1 big sword design"

That's just me haha

Maybe a metal sword.
(Jul. 15, 2017  10:35 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2017  10:26 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I'd rather they improve on the "1 big sword design"

That's just me haha

Maybe a metal sword.

*Le gasp* Oh my god.... YES please!!!!
Something like longinus except with the blade protruding making it an exceptional attacker (legendary even) it's supposed to be....

Oh man now you give me an impossible dream haha
cool have got a sieger xcalibur concept to!
Guys! It's oficially confirmed now. Sieg(er) Xcalibur will officialy come with a metal sword and a metal flat. It will also come with a 1 disk. I'm really looking forward to this release. :)
Man do you always need to tell us you predict this and that every time?
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Man do you always need to tell us you predict this and that every time?

If you look at the date I posted the concept you can see that I posted it one month ago when only the layers name was known. This is just a coincidence.
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:15 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Man do you always need to tell us you predict this and that every time?

If you look at the date I posted the concept you can see that I posted it one month ago when only the layers name was known. This is just a coincidence.

Yeah I know that, I'm just saying you always seem to feel the need to say how you predicted this and that. Not doubting you, but it seems to be a habit of yours.