Sick Thread

This is the thread for when you're sick. Please describe how how you feel, don't just write "i have the flu".
Anyway, I have the common cold. My nose is runny and stuffy, and I feel lousy.
Right now my sinus's are messing up. :\ it's THAT time of year again... I keep coughing up mucus, and the REALLY yellow mucus which is where it all comes from, but it just keeps coming back. And this is why I hate Spring. :\
I have the same thing as you. It sucks, but I get to stay in my PJs all day long!
I sneeze about two times a month, a normal interval. But now it has gone up to fourteen sneezes the past two. I am having a serious allergy fit all of the sudden.
I am not really sick but I have a MAJOR lack of folic acid and vitamin D. I am on tablets and drops. If any of you met me at the regents restricted tournament you probably saw the big bandage around my fingers. I also have to wear this boot in the shower so my foot doesn't get wet because I have a giant cut through my leg. This will last a year and after my skin will be pink for a year.
I feel so bad, its like a living hell. I have the flu. puffy eyes, runny nose, sore throat, and sore stomach
Only RAW's post was remotely interesting. I think everybody knows how you are when you get a cold ... This does not deserve a topic.