Shu Or Free who's more powerful

(Jun. 29, 2020  8:14 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:09 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: No because he’s saying he’s been better since god.(which clearly isn’t true).

Shu has constantly been better than Free since God though. His beys and his connection to his bey are just more powerful in the end.
Please explain how
I see people use free beat 3-1 while shu beat him 3-2 so you guys are Just going to ignore free vein mode was a surprised to lui? Or the fact that lui got stronger by the time he fought shu. Free got out stamina by free if put free against shu at that the time he would do the same valt had to go multiple round to beat shu while it took only 3 to 4 round Fkr valt to out stamina. And the whole his stronger cause he has better look or he never won a tounament is such weak argument Just to not accept his stronger lui was a 4 time national champ And guess what it didnt help again shu or kurtz a former #1 that didnt help him against neither valt Nor shu.or even hearts got humiliated by phi And finally arthur best aiga And guess what arthur hasnt won a single tournamet before same with gwynn look at what he did despite winning zero tournamet so that argument means nothing its void . Powers calling doesnt work like thats Just refusing to not only admit the this character is better than this character but also favoritism getting over the facts. To this Day People refuse to admit valt is stronger than lui
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:22 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:14 PM)snoc Wrote: Shu has constantly been better than Free since God though. His beys and his connection to his bey are just more powerful in the end.
Please explain how

He just has stronger beys. From Requiem vs Drain to Cho-Z Spriggan vs Geist. And we all know who wins the Lord vs Wizard matchup (that technically doesn't count though). Plus Shu has a very strong bond and intense bond with his bey as well. Free isnt weak, but Shu is definitely stronger.
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:24 PM)kimeru Wrote: Shu is stronger than Free. The argument that free has won more tournaments and battles is weak because sure Shu loses a lot of tournaments but it's usually to someone like Valt. It's safe to say ever since the requiem arc in beyblade burst god Shu has always been stronger than Free. The final thing that plays into this is the ranking system in sparking, that by itself doesn't mean anything but you can infer that most of the top 15 bladers have battled each other to determine where they stand in the rankings and Shu and Free have probably battled at some point to see who gets the higher rank and from what we know now Shu stands above Free at number 2.

I respectfully disagree. To be honest, the evidence points toward Free. He had literally never lost in his LIFE when he first became world champion, while Shu lost to  Free's wannabe rival Lui no less than *three* times, while Free could beat him effortlessly. I can kinda understand why you like him so much, but honestly Free's stronger. As for the ranking thing, Free doesn't care about that anymore; I mean, everyone can agree he's stronger than Aiga, who is one spot above him! Heck, I can't even imagine Free losing to a chump like that.
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I see people use free beat 3-1 while shu beat him 3-2 so you guys are Just going to ignore free vein mode was a surprised to lui? Or the fact that lui got stronger by the time he fought shu. Free got out stamina by free if put free against shu at that the time he would do the same valt had to go multiple round to beat shu while it took only 3 to 4 round Fkr valt to out stamina. And the whole his stronger cause he has better look or he never won a tounament is such weak argument Just to not accept his stronger lui was a 4 time national champ And guess what it didnt help again shu or kurtz a former #1 that didnt help him against neither valt Nor shu.or even hearts got humiliated by phi And finally arthur best aiga And guess what arthur hasnt won a single tournamet before same with gwynn look at what he did despite winning zero tournamet so that argument means nothing its void . Powers calling doesnt work like thats Just refusing to not only admit the this character is better than this character but also favoritism getting over the facts. To this Day People refuse to admit valt is stronger than lui
Bro Free vs Lui was episode 47 and Lui vs Shu was 49. I really don’t know what you’re talking about when you say Lui got stronger. Plus Kurtz was the number one blader SIX YEARS BEFORE, it wasn’t recent at all.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:08 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I see people use free beat 3-1 while shu beat him 3-2 so you guys are Just going to ignore free vein mode was a surprised to lui? Or the fact that lui got stronger by the time he fought shu. Free got out stamina by free if put free against shu at that the time he would do the same valt had to go multiple round to beat shu while it took only 3 to 4 round Fkr valt to out stamina. And the whole his stronger cause he has better look or he never won a tounament is such weak argument Just to not accept his stronger lui was a 4 time national champ And guess what it didnt help again shu or kurtz a former #1 that didnt help him against neither valt Nor shu.or even hearts got humiliated by phi And finally arthur best aiga And guess what arthur hasnt won a single tournamet before same with gwynn look at what he did despite winning zero tournamet so that argument means nothing its void . Powers calling doesnt work like thats Just refusing to not only admit the this character is better than this character but also favoritism getting over the facts. To this Day People refuse to admit valt is stronger than lui
Bro Free vs Lui was episode 47 and Lui vs Shu was 49. I really don’t know what you’re talking about when you say Lui go stronger. Plus Kurtz was the number one blader SIX YEARS BEFORE, it wasn’t recent at all.

Maybe Kurtz hid because he didn't want to be kicked off his spot by Free.

(Jun. 29, 2020  8:14 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  8:09 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: No because he’s saying he’s been better since god.(which clearly isn’t true).

Shu has constantly been better than Free since God though. His beys and his connection to his bey are just more powerful in the end.

Afraid not, mister.
Shu is still way stronger though. He has a stronger bey and more intense bond, he's clearly stronger. Shu and Free are sorta close in power level but right now ins SuperKing SHu is alot stronger. He's also above Free in the rankings for pete's sake. If anything Free almost got sorta weaker like AIga during GT and is slowly getting stronger. Mirage is strong, but Shu and Spriggan are stronger. If Shu had Lord in the anime rn he could wipe the floor with Free.

(Jun. 29, 2020  9:10 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:08 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Bro Free vs Lui was episode 47 and Lui vs Shu was 49. I really don’t know what you’re talking about when you say Lui go stronger. Plus Kurtz was the number one blader SIX YEARS BEFORE, it wasn’t recent at all.

Maybe Kurtz hid because he didn't want to be kicked off his spot by Free.

(Jun. 29, 2020  8:14 PM)snoc Wrote: Shu has constantly been better than Free since God though. His beys and his connection to his bey are just more powerful in the end.

Afraid not, mister.

You can't just said Im afraid not with no evidence
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:12 PM)snoc Wrote: Shu is still way stronger though. He has a stronger bey and more intense bond, he's clearly stronger. Shu and Free are sorta close in power level but right now ins SuperKing SHu is alot stronger. He's also above Free in the rankings for pete's sake. If anything Free almost got sorta weaker like AIga during GT and is slowly getting stronger. Mirage is strong, but Shu and Spriggan are stronger. If Shu had Lord in the anime rn he could wipe the floor with Free.

(Jun. 29, 2020  9:10 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Maybe Kurtz hid because he didn't want to be kicked off his spot by Free.

Afraid not, mister.

He has no evidence cuz he is wrong.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:06 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:24 PM)kimeru Wrote: Shu is stronger than Free. The argument that free has won more tournaments and battles is weak because sure Shu loses a lot of tournaments but it's usually to someone like Valt. It's safe to say ever since the requiem arc in beyblade burst god Shu has always been stronger than Free. The final thing that plays into this is the ranking system in sparking, that by itself doesn't mean anything but you can infer that most of the top 15 bladers have battled each other to determine where they stand in the rankings and Shu and Free have probably battled at some point to see who gets the higher rank and from what we know now Shu stands above Free at number 2.

I respectfully disagree. To be honest, the evidence points toward Free. He had literally never lost in his LIFE when he first became world champion, while Shu lost to  Free's wannabe rival Lui no less than *three* times, while Free could beat him effortlessly. I can kinda understand why you like him so much, but honestly Free's stronger. As for the ranking thing, Free doesn't care about that anymore; I mean, everyone can agree he's stronger than Aiga, who is one spot above him! Heck, I can't even imagine Free losing to a chump like that.

Ngl, it seems apparent that after Valt lost, Aiga trumped Free. Then Cho Z Achilles came and Free probably got outstripped even more. Plus timeskips can literally mean anything to the writers. Anyone can power up, look at Zac.

Just gotta accept that Aiga's stronger here, even if not by a big margin. Only a one place difference.
You can like Free and Shu doesn't matter, but Shu is stronger. During GT Free didn't evolve till near the end of that generation, and he never really got stronger, so others got ahead of him. Free is getting stronger, but Shu is alot stronger though. Shu's constantly training and evolving, while growing a bond and having super powerful beys every gen (dual layers aside).
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:06 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote:

Thats all in the past none of that factors into who is stronger atm. Oh and Shu is probably one of my most disliked characters in burst.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:19 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:06 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: I respectfully disagree. To be honest, the evidence points toward Free. He had literally never lost in his LIFE when he first became world champion, while Shu lost to  Free's wannabe rival Lui no less than *three* times, while Free could beat him effortlessly. I can kinda understand why you like him so much, but honestly Free's stronger. As for the ranking thing, Free doesn't care about that anymore; I mean, everyone can agree he's stronger than Aiga, who is one spot above him! Heck, I can't even imagine Free losing to a chump like that.

Thats all in the past none of that factors into who is stronger atm. Oh and Shu is probably one of my most disliked characters in burst.

Yeah, past stuff doesn't matter cause rankings change. And I like Shu, he's just overrated.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:08 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
Bro Free vs Lui was episode 47 and Lui vs Shu was 49. I really don’t know what you’re talking about when you say Lui got stronger. Plus Kurtz was the number one blader SIX YEARS BEFORE, it wasn’t recent at all.

Lol really you want to use how he got stronger an 2 episode lets see maybe same way hearts beat aiga in episode 36 than lose an episode 39 or maybe Just like amane Who lost to arthur in episode 23 but win in 25 Just by getting stronger.  Oh wait delta lost to arthur in episode 17 but beat him back 2 episode later lol.  So your gonna use kurtz was numbe 6 years ago huh. I guess your whole winning tournamet argument equal this character is supposed to he stronger than one Who hasnt doesnt mean anything anymore huh. You should know by now it doesnt take much to get stronger an 1 or 2 episode lol
Shu

because... marketing

(Jun. 29, 2020  9:12 PM)snoc Wrote: Shu is still way stronger though. He has a stronger bey and more intense bond, he's clearly stronger. Shu and Free are sorta close in power level but right now ins SuperKing SHu is alot stronger. He's also above Free in the rankings for pete's sake. If anything Free almost got sorta weaker like AIga during GT and is slowly getting stronger. Mirage is strong, but Shu and Spriggan are stronger. If Shu had Lord in the anime rn he could wipe the floor with Free.

(Jun. 29, 2020  9:10 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Maybe Kurtz hid because he didn't want to be kicked off his spot by Free.

Afraid not, mister.

You're just proving my point by getting all worked up about it
-Raul
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:38 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:15 PM)snoc Wrote: You can like Free and Shu doesn't matter, but Shu is stronger. During GT Free didn't evolve till near the end of that generation, and he never really got stronger, so others got ahead of him. Free is getting stronger, but Shu is alot stronger though. Shu's constantly training and evolving, while growing a bond and having super powerful beys every gen (dual layers aside).

Bro there's a reason nobody starred that post.

-Raul
In the end it pretty much is Shu since he is ranked number 2 while Free is number 4 in the Superking manga which pretty much solidifies the belief that he was stronger than Free at the end of god and in chouzetsu because... why else would they rank him higher in the Superking manga then? Free is really strong but he honestly isn’t even meant to be better than Shu since the writers intentionally wanted Shu to become Valt’s ultimate rival. This is coming from a guy who doesn’t particularly like Shu or Free more than one another while you are obviously a Free fan based on your profile pic (which is completely fine btw).

Also, do not insult snoc like that. The thread is not supposed to be hostile.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:38 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:15 PM)snoc Wrote: You can like Free and Shu doesn't matter, but Shu is stronger. During GT Free didn't evolve till near the end of that generation, and he never really got stronger, so others got ahead of him. Free is getting stronger, but Shu is alot stronger though. Shu's constantly training and evolving, while growing a bond and having super powerful beys every gen (dual layers aside).

Bro there's a reason nobody starred that post.

-Raul
just cause no one starred in doesn't mean Im wrong. And Im not getting worked up, I just keep disproving each of your points since you keep coming back. That's how a debate works.

edit: also, I like both blader equally. They're cool.

edit: And on the topic of past info: Using past info to prove a future point on their probability to win battles is fine, however you also have to take in account their current strength. For a visualization, I'd say Shu's level is 75% and Free's level is 50%. And a normal blader would be 15%, With Hikaru and Hyuga being 20%. Hopefully this helps.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:08 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Bro Free vs Lui was episode 47 and Lui vs Shu was 49. I really don’t know what you’re talking about when you say Lui got stronger. Plus Kurtz was the number one blader SIX YEARS BEFORE, it wasn’t recent at all.

Lol really you want to use how he got stronger an 2 episode lets see maybe same way hearts beat aiga in episode 36 than lose an episode 39 or maybe Just like amane Who lost to arthur in episode 23 but win in 25 Just by getting stronger.  Oh wait delta lost to arthur in episode 17 but beat him back 2 episode later lol.  So your gonna use kurtz was numbe 6 years ago huh. I guess your whole winning tournamet argument equal this character is supposed to he stronger than one Who hasnt doesnt mean anything anymore huh. You should know by now it doesnt take much to get stronger an 1 or 2 episode lol
Your argument holds no weight because Aiga came back with a whole new Beyblade and beat hearts and Amane finally got Gold Turbo and beat Arthur, had help resonating with Drum and Delta, plus it was 4 episodes after not 2. Anyway about Kurtz I’m saying he was the best in the world 6 years before god and then disappeared. There is no way he is going to stay at the same strength or stronger bladers wouldn’t show up later on.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:53 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:38 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Bro there's a reason nobody starred that post.

-Raul
just cause no one starred in doesn't mean Im wrong. And Im not getting worked up, I just keep disproving each of your points since you keep coming back. That's how a debate works.

edit: And on the topic of past info: Using past info to prove a future point on their probability to win battles is fine, however you also have to take in account their current strength. For a visualization, I'd say Shu's level is 75% and Free's level is 50%. And a normal blader would be 15%, With Hikaru and Hyuga being 20%. Hopefully this helps.
Just saying, I'd be more open if you'd show me some evidence instead of just saying I'm wrong.

(Jun. 29, 2020  9:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:38 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Bro there's a reason nobody starred that post.

-Raul
In the end it pretty much is Shu since he is ranked number 2 while Free is number 4 in the Superking manga which pretty much solidifies the belief that he was stronger than Free at the end of god and in chouzetsu because... why else would they rank him higher in the Superking manga then? Free is really strong but he honestly isn’t even meant to be better than Shu since the writers intentionally wanted Shu to become Valt’s ultimate rival. This is coming from a guy who doesn’t particularly like Shu or Free more than one another while you are obviously a Free fan based on your profile pic (which is completely fine btw).

I didn't insult anyone. I quoted Raul, who is clearly the best Blader in the world.

(Jun. 29, 2020  9:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

-Raul

I didn't insult anyone. I quoted Raul, who is clearly the best Blader in the world.
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:57 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol really you want to use how he got stronger an 2 episode lets see maybe same way hearts beat aiga in episode 36 than lose an episode 39 or maybe Just like amane Who lost to arthur in episode 23 but win in 25 Just by getting stronger.  Oh wait delta lost to arthur in episode 17 but beat him back 2 episode later lol.  So your gonna use kurtz was numbe 6 years ago huh. I guess your whole winning tournamet argument equal this character is supposed to he stronger than one Who hasnt doesnt mean anything anymore huh. You should know by now it doesnt take much to get stronger an 1 or 2 episode lol
Your argument holds no weight because Aiga came back with a whole new Beyblade and beat hearts and Amane finally got Gold Turbo and beat Arthur, had help resonating with Drum and Delta, plus it was 4 episodes after not 2. Anyway about Kurtz I’m saying he was the best in the world 6 years before god and then disappeared. There is no way he is going to stay at the same strength or stronger bladers wouldn’t show up later on.

Using CHo-Z to prove your point is kinda risky cause we all know AIga was way to strong and had power level issues back then. And yeah bladers can come back stronger, but FIRST they lost, forcing them to train a lot to come back for a rematch. BY the time the rematch is happening, power levels have shifted. And we all know for someone like AIga, he actually got weaker during GT (With Drum outplaying him with Ace Dragon and winning the battle island). So Power Levels constantly shift very often, someone can. beat someone then lose to them later. (like how in the manga valt beat aiga but later valt came back and beat aiga).
(Jun. 29, 2020  10:00 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:53 PM)snoc Wrote: just cause no one starred in doesn't mean Im wrong. And Im not getting worked up, I just keep disproving each of your points since you keep coming back. That's how a debate works.

Just saying, I'd be more open if you'd show me some evidence instead of just saying I'm wrong.

(Jun. 29, 2020  9:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote: In the end it pretty much is Shu since he is ranked number 2 while Free is number 4 in the Superking manga which pretty much solidifies the belief that he was stronger than Free at the end of god and in chouzetsu because... why else would they rank him higher in the Superking manga then? Free is really strong but he honestly isn’t even meant to be better than Shu since the writers intentionally wanted Shu to become Valt’s ultimate rival. This is coming from a guy who doesn’t particularly like Shu or Free more than one another while you are obviously a Free fan based on your profile pic (which is completely fine btw).

(Jun. 29, 2020  9:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote: In the end it pretty much is Shu since he is ranked number 2 while Free is number 4 in the Superking manga which pretty much solidifies the belief that he was stronger than Free at the end of god and in chouzetsu because... why else would they rank him higher in the Superking manga then? Free is really strong but he honestly isn’t even meant to be better than Shu since the writers intentionally wanted Shu to become Valt’s ultimate rival. This is coming from a guy who doesn’t particularly like Shu or Free more than one another while you are obviously a Free fan based on your profile pic (which is completely fine btw).

I noticed that one. I was particularly talking about the part where you said “bro there’s a reason nobody starred that post.”
(Jun. 29, 2020  10:00 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:53 PM)snoc Wrote: just cause no one starred in doesn't mean Im wrong. And Im not getting worked up, I just keep disproving each of your points since you keep coming back. That's how a debate works.

I've been constantly giving you evidence. And you said that "there's a reason no one starred that" and "you getting worked up proves my point". That's insulting me by implying my comment was dumb so no one starred it (when people starred the next one funnily enough). And using that quote to insult and still insulting. I usually dont make accusations, but its clear that you're just trying to get away from the conversation here. You don't have to keep replying you know.

(Jun. 29, 2020  9:38 PM)NAP Wrote: Shu

because... marketing

Shu naturally just got more stronger than Free over time.
(Jun. 29, 2020  10:04 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  9:57 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Your argument holds no weight because Aiga came back with a whole new Beyblade and beat hearts and Amane finally got Gold Turbo and beat Arthur, had help resonating with Drum and Delta, plus it was 4 episodes after not 2. Anyway about Kurtz I’m saying he was the best in the world 6 years before god and then disappeared. There is no way he is going to stay at the same strength or stronger bladers wouldn’t show up later on.

Using CHo-Z to prove your point is kinda risky cause we all know AIga was way to strong and had power level issues back then. And yeah bladers can come back stronger, but FIRST they lost, forcing them to train a lot to come back for a rematch. BY the time the rematch is happening, power levels have shifted. And we all know for someone like AIga, he actually got weaker during GT (With Drum outplaying him with Ace Dragon and winning the battle island). So Power Levels constantly shift very often, someone can. beat someone then lose to them later. (like how in the manga valt beat aiga but later valt came back and beat aiga).
I’m not the one quoting Cho-Z I’m just debunking his theories. Plus Drum didn’t beat Aiga and he didn’t win the battle island either.
(Jun. 29, 2020  10:15 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  10:04 PM)snoc Wrote: Using CHo-Z to prove your point is kinda risky cause we all know AIga was way to strong and had power level issues back then. And yeah bladers can come back stronger, but FIRST they lost, forcing them to train a lot to come back for a rematch. BY the time the rematch is happening, power levels have shifted. And we all know for someone like AIga, he actually got weaker during GT (With Drum outplaying him with Ace Dragon and winning the battle island). So Power Levels constantly shift very often, someone can. beat someone then lose to them later. (like how in the manga valt beat aiga but later valt came back and beat aiga).
I’m not the one quoting Cho-Z I’m just debunking his theories. Plus Drum didn’t beat Aiga and he didn’t win the battle island either.

In the og manga Drum beat AIga and won the battle island. The manga is the original source, so its better to go with it.
(Jun. 29, 2020  10:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  10:00 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Just saying, I'd be more open if you'd show me some evidence instead of just saying I'm wrong.

I noticed that one. I was particularly talking about the part where you said “bro there’s a reason nobody starred that post.”

Oh. Sorry about that.

Welp I'm abandoning this thread before I get a warning, so goodbye and sorry if I offended anyone- I didn't mean to. However I still stand by my word.